Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One (1494 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Biafrans How Market / Biafrans How Market..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by bingala: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Biafras is ready now one by one We are ready both boys nd girls to fight This is all the Cordinator in Biafraland make contact and join the family of IPOB, Dont be afraid of the threat posed by the zoo nigeria, Nigeria was fraudulently created by the British.Nigeria has expired. Buhari is an enemy that never had in mind to disguise himself but only saw fools doing it for him then he decided to change pattern, they wanted to take the government by force, had it being they did they would have succeeded. When i say they i don't mean Hausa and Yoruba i mean Muslims worldwide. ALL BIAFRANS MUST BE READY FOR THIS WAR IS ABOUT TO COME WITH ZOO NIGERIA ALL BIAFRANS ARE ARMY ON YOUR OWN NEVER LOOK BACK WAN YOU SEE HAUSA PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BIAFRANS BECAUSE WE WANT TO BE FREE LET THEM KNOW WE ARE NOT ONE PEOPLE NOTING GOOD IS IN THAT ZOO, ANY BIAFRAN SAY THAT BIAFRA WILL NOT COME WILL DIE WITH HAUSA PEOPLE AND YORUBA.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
A dog that will get lost in the jungle will not listen to the whistle of his owner. . . A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by funmijoyb(f): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
see d kind gun they wan use 4 secession. i laugh out of pity. at d end na thief thief coward kwenu brothers go use am do. awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by zuchyblink(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
I dey anti-aircraft dept.
Re: Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
funmijoyb:
see d kind gun they wan use 4 secession. i laugh out of pity. at d end na thief thief coward kwenu brothers go use am do. awon oloshi

be like say you no sabi gun
Re: Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by laudate: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
bingala:

Biafras is ready now one by one We are ready both boys nd girls to fight This is all the Cordinator in Biafraland make contact and join
the family of IPOB, Dont be afraid of the threat posed by the zoo nigeria, Nigeria was fraudulently created by the British.Nigeria has expired. Buhari is an enemy that never had in mind to disguise himself but only saw fools doing it for him then he decided to change pattern, they wanted to take the government by force, had it being they did they would have succeeded. When i say they i don't mean Hausa and Yoruba i mean Muslims worldwide.
ALL BIAFRANS MUST BE READY FOR THIS WAR IS ABOUT TO COME WITH ZOO NIGERIA ALL BIAFRANS ARE ARMY ON YOUR OWN NEVER LOOK BACK WAN YOU SEE HAUSA PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BIAFRANS BECAUSE WE WANT TO BE FREE LET THEM KNOW WE ARE NOT ONE PEOPLE NOTING GOOD IS IN THAT ZOO, ANY BIAFRAN SAY THAT BIAFRA WILL NOT COME WILL DIE WITH HAUSA PEOPLE AND YORUBA.

I hope you will be in the fore-front of the gun-carrying members of your team leading the assault, so that when the federal forces open fire, it will not miss you. Since you have decided to sign your own death warrant, there is no need to dissuade you. undecided

Next, please ensure you write your will before going to the battle-front.

Third, kindly leave enough money with trusted members of your family so they can conduct your funeral, without borrowing from 3rd parties. sad

Finally, please make sure that the assets, money and properties you leave behind would be enough to feed your families for the next 10 years, without any problems. shocked

I wish you well.
Re: Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by EasternLion: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
OK.
Re: Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by GabrielSuswam(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
No GPMG? No Bofor Artillery piece? No Armoured Personnel Carrier? No Main Battle Tank?

Arrant Nansense
Re: Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
laudate:

I hope you will be in the fore-front of the gun-carrying members of your team leading the assault, so that when the federal forces open fire, it will not miss you. Since you have decided to sign your own death warrant, there is no need to dissuade you. undecided

Next, please ensure you write your will before going to the battle-front.

Third, kindly leave enough money with trusted members of your family so they can conduct your funeral, without borrowing from 3rd parties. sad

Finally, please make sure that the assets, money and properties you leave behind would be enough to feed your families for the next 10 years, without any problems. shocked

I wish you well.
don't worry about the pattern of the war just one bomb in lagos and in kaduna NDA the war is over
Re: Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by laudate: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
don't worry about the pattern of the war just one bomb in lagos and in kaduna NDA the war is over

Hehehe... you can be sure that for every one bomb you release in Lagos, twenty would be released in the South-East in retaliation by the federal forces. A few might even hit your village. Ask your older folks who witnessed the civil war, to tell you all about it. sad
Re: Biafrans How Ready Are You !!!!?....come And Pick One by Omololu007(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
see this mumu,nothing will change if you bomb NDA in kaduna.and if you bomb lagos you will be creating a lot of problems for ibos in lagos

(1) (Reply)

See The Deplorable State Of Reclamation Road,off Magcobar Industry Port Harcourt / Wike Accused APC Of Bribing Tribunal Judges With N23 Billion / Gov. Nyesom Wike Bans Pro-biafra Protests In Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.