Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. (3083 Views)

Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
I still don't know what i did to receive this hot slap.
I just had a conversation with a fine pretty single lady and the talk started like this

Mugulicious MUGU- hello, helen, how are you doing?

Helen- am fine dear, just missing you.

MuguliciousMUGU- am missing you too, that i have been searching for you everywhere, i even tried your number every morning even at night, every night i keep on thinking of how to ask you this question, it keeps bothering me that i need to ask you this question, even in my sleep, i dream about it, everywhere i go, you are always on my mind, i have been very restless, because i truly needed to ask you this question. Even to eat has been problem for me, the only time i would be happy is when i see you and finally ask you the question, that is when i would surely be happy.

Helen- *Blushing*

MuguliciousMUGU- so thank God we have met finally, so can i ask you the question?

Helen- yes, you are free *still blushing*

MuguliciousMUGU- the question is,

What is the price of moimoi in your area? It is costly in my side, maybe i can be coming to your side to buy it?

And she gave me a hot slap...
Am still trying to recover from the slap

Please, did i do anything wrong?

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by chocolateme(f): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
While she thought you were gonna ask " will you marry me"?
You lucky say your eye sockets no empty join.
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by falconey(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
this should be interesting
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by MISSNORA(f): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Y won't she? Ur username alone says it all
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by beycity(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Is this suppose to be funny or what?
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by shizzy7(f): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
YES YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG
and you're indeed a muguliciousMugu
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
mtchewwwww,real mugu!!

Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by cyprus000: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by lekjons(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
She wants to help u reset ur destiny, so that u won't go from MUGU to MAGA!

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
She wants to help u reset ur destiny, so that u won't go from MUGU to MAGA!
cheesy u wicked!!

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Eh ya!
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by jamex93(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
She just want make u get small sense
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by drey076(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by ugojamali(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
angry angry angry angry

Oh we're supposed to laugh? Sorry I forgot.

grin grin grin grin grin lmfao.

Satisfied?
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by Fernandowski(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
You are a mugu indeed
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by Olril18(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
I still don't know what i did to receive this hot slap.
I just had a conversation with a fine pretty single lady and the talk started like this

Mugulicious MUGU- hello, helen, how are you doing?

Helen- am fine dear, just missing you.

MuguliciousMUGU- am missing you too, that i have been searching for you everywhere, i even tried your number every morning even at night, every night i keep on thinking of how to ask you this question, it keeps bothering me that i need to ask you this question, even in my sleep, i dream about it, everywhere i go, you are always on my mind, i have been very restless, because i truly needed to ask you this question. Even to eat has been problem for me, the only time i would be happy is when i see you and finally ask you the question, that is when i would surely be happy.

Helen- *Blushing*

MuguliciousMUGU- so thank God we have met finally, so can i ask you the question?

Helen- yes, you are free *still blushing*

MuguliciousMUGU- the question is,

What is the price of moimoi in your area? It is costly in my side, maybe i can be coming to your side to buy it?

And she gave me a hot slap...
Am still trying to recover from the slap

Please, did i do anything wrong?

u are really a mugu...the name suits you.
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by chigoizie7(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
Y won't she?I would have given u a Bjob if it were me

Serious?

Thumbs up
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by honeygirl17: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
chigoizie7:

Serious?

Thumbs up

If you ask me that kind of question I'll seize your sledge hammer. Very funny question.
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
I lafta
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by MISSNORA(f): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
chigoizie7:

Serious?

Thumbs up
buh I didn't write that o!
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by japhmanuel: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mugu kawai cheesy
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by yungrashee(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
stupiditystupidity mugu at itz peak....
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by joviegghead: 1:39am On Sep 05, 2015
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Chai! Confam mugu. MU square=MUMU na wetin u be. Nice one.
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by chigoizie7(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2015
MISSNORA:
I Said that,so bloody what?!

Sorry ma,I was just............
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by chigoizie7(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2015
honeygirl17:

If you ask me that kind of question I'll seize your sledge hammer. Very funny question.

But, what would u a rather I ask?

Please be my gf? Or can we go to my house so that I can use my sledge hammer on u?

I mean,what was she expecting him to ask?
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by honeygirl17: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2015
chigoizie7:

But, what would u a rather I ask?

Please be my gf? Or can we go to my house so that I can use my sledge hammer on u?

I mean,what was she expecting him to ask?

Please marry me while kneeling down
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by chigoizie7(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2015
honeygirl17:

Please marry me while kneeling down

Meeting me fo the 1st time? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaa
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by MISSNORA(f): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2015
chigoizie7:

Sorry ma,I was just............
lol funny you...bad boy. U type can't do anything
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by chigoizie7(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol funny you...bad boy. Ur type can take me to cloud 9,let's give it a try boo

Sorry ma'am, I am keeping my virginity for my baby mama.
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by MISSNORA(f): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2015
chigoizie7:

Sorry ma'am, I am keeping my virginity for my baby mama.
I am a virgin too.
Re: She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. by biz2get(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Busted ... But what did you do after that That's more interesting smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / When Your Crush Breakup With Her Boyfriend / My Crazy Bachelor Party Experience (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.