Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Guys Am In Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Am In Trouble (7266 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Hi Guys Am New Here And I Need A Friends... / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Am In Trouble by okhiai1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
HI guys i am in deep poo am a guy who is naturaly sacred of girls so thats why i did not date any girl till i was 19 so i went to my girlfriend place today and we where making out when during the bj section as I was so engrrosed engrossed in it closeing my eyes and enjoying the moment and by this time I was about to cum that was when my fucking babe decide to ride (alvin) and I pour my load inside her straight up.
I have given her postinor 2 but am still super scared and still team virgin so can she still get pregnant please guys mature answers
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by faith551(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
OK, and what did buhari tell Goodluck undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by kinibigdeal(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
okhiai1:
HI guys i am in deep poo am a guy who is naturaly sacred of girls so thats why i did not date any girl till i was 19 so i went to my girlfriend place today and we where making out
undecided
okhiai1:
HI guys i am in deep poo am a guy who is naturaly sacred of girls so thats why i did not date any girl till i was 19 so i went to my girlfriend place today and we where making out
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by menix(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Make sure u make in...
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by rawpadgin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
& her dad who was a soldier busted u guys & shot u in the a$$ undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by lekjons(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
gringrin dindinrin!

6 Likes

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by kiddkash(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
go ask buhari
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by okhiai1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
GUYS NA CC naijaboy
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by Melahou(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
She'll definitely get pregnant...

It's better you inform your people straight away to avoid story that touch

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by okhiai1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Melahou:
She'll definitely get pregnant...

It's better you inform your people straight away to avoid story that touch
BROS I HAVE GIVEN HER POSTINOR NA IS THAT NOT SUPPOSE TO STOP IT
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by kesprime(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
She should drink water and salt straight up, then she should also wash her vajayjay with water to remove any residual sperm... lastly she should take @least 3 satchets of Andrews liver salt with warm water @ once...goodluck
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by Melahou(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
okhiai1:
BROS I HAVE GIVEN HER POSTINOR NA IS THAT NOT SUPPOSE TO STOP IT

Because it the pressure and speed in which it went inside..even a carton of Postinor 2 won't have any effect grin

7 Likes

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by ebamma(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations, you are going to be a father soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by emmchi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
When you were too engross in the act and poured all your akamu in her what do you expect.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by grad2012(f): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
But seriously wat were u thinking u need to be more focused on better tinz dan dis now look wat u have done.let me just tell u It might work and might not work so just Zero ur mind dat watever happens u will face it
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by gj22(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dude, postinor will most likely work. I think it has an 85% success rate or so. Just pray it does and monitor her period or whatever. Anyway, think about this mini heart attack you are having the next time you decide to go in without a condom. Wtf were you thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Get her lime to drink o

Or u look for alum mehn ur sperm go flush out for ur presence

Nd please be fast cos a spermmm swims around d female egg for 3days within dat 3days do sumtin anytin possible cos once ur spermmm enters her egg omo u don become daddy b dat

Bt use salt nd water if u can get alum sha its blue in color dat one go wash d spermmm out u go dey see m live or u giv her unriped lime to take

Postinor same thing omo chai u on a long thing o embarassed
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by kpolli(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
okhiai1:
HI guys i am in deep poo am a guy who is naturaly sacred of girls so thats why i did not date any girl till i was 19 so i went to my girlfriend place today and we where making out when during the bj section as I was so engrrosed engrossed in it closeing my eyes and enjoying the moment and by this time I was about to cum that was when my fucking babe decide to ride (alvin) and I pour my load inside her straight up.
I have given her postinor 2 but am still super scared and still team virgin so can she still get pregnant please guys mature answers

Wait, so you just inserted and came inside your girlfriend but you're still team virgin? Atlantic or airways?

PS: Postinor 2 works so stop being scared

7 Likes

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by datyrone(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Just start buying baby things... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by yungrashee(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
always mak sure u use condom no matter d bleeping situation dem no go gree...u better go dey buy baby things...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by Junki04(m): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
but you people wicked sha, OP when you were doing it, we were not there o and the fact say u no use CD even makes you look more mumuish..sorry o, goan start buying baby things, baby daddy ;Dbut you people wicked sha, OP when you were doing it, we were not there o and the fact say u no use CD even makes you look more mumuish..sorry o, goan start buying baby things, baby daddy
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by Rukkydelta(f): 12:31am On Sep 05, 2015
okhiai1:
I have given her postinor 2 but am still super scared and still TEAM VIRGIN so can she still get pregnant please guys mature answers

virgin ni! virgin ke? you're a olosho virgin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Am In Trouble by ChynoBEATS: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:
Get her lime to drink o
Or u look for alum mehn ur sperm go flush out for
Alum??..... How does that work
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by Medunah: 2:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Melahou:

Because it the pressure and speed in which it went inside..even a carton of Postinor 2 won't have any effect grin
This guy wicked sha cheesy
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Alum??..... How does that work

grin alum wey sum girls dey use flush 2mnths belle comot alum is fuckin strong bt u can also use alum to wash ur tommy against poison or so its d yorubas dat drink it alot
One time wen i ate one bad food dat i was complaining they gave me to drink omo i was vomiting errytin ni o see tommy ache i wan drink raw poison sef bt after a while i was so strong nd heathly no one will see me nd say no b u take food poison yestday u still dey live

Alum will flush every gaddem thing in ur tommy bt av neva watch a girl use it to abort bt dem dey use am cos wen u go to d market no one will sell it for u

For food poisoning take half spoon of alum its blue in color
dnt kno amount to take for abortion bt to flush out sperm i guess half a spoon too cos dat shit is so strong

Infact sum girls dey use alum wash deir pussssy omo it will fuckin tight their pusssyy ehn u will tink dem b virgin usin alum to wash pusssy fuckin tight dat pussssy hole nd make it look like d girl is a virgin cos before dicccckk go enter even d girl sef go dey cry like say she b virgin

grin we be herbalist na legal drug dealer

Actually av gat a pharmacists at home
grin
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

chai, by their knowledge you shall know them! .... see analysis...dead!

grin i b herbalist u canevr see a medicine man wivout jazz na cheesy

Lawd alum fit make u active for good one week na geh go dey beg u

U kno why i dey talk m free no one go sell alum for anyone if u no get sum certain reports go buy am grin
For una wey go forge go buy am

Na una go sabi cos d thing wen u first take am u go tink say u don swallow poison cos for 2hrs d person no go get his or her sef again chai mehn m good o cheesy
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

chai, by their knowledge you shall know them! .... see analysis...
Re: Guys Am In Trouble by Captainswag225(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

grin i b herbalist u canevr see a medicine man wivout jazz na cheesy

Lawd alum fit make u active for good one week na geh go dey beg u

U kno why i dey talk m free no one go sell alum for anyone if u no get sum certain reports go buy am grin
For una wey go forge go buy am

Na una go sabi cos d thing wen u first take am u go tink say u don swallow poison cos for 2hrs d person no go get his or her sef again chai mehn m good o cheesy
na so u take do mrcork?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet China's Miss Bum Who Won Most Beautiful Buttocks Contest(photos, 18+) / Can You Date Someone 12 Years Older Or Younger Than You? / The Art Of Seducing A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.