Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... (806 Views)

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu / Ngige Tells Buhari What He Must Do About Biafra / Buhari: What Do Igbos Want? Obi Nwakanma Writes A Response. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bubu I am a contractor o! And I never make any income since after the election.

And as I dey now na only 100k remain with me and no sign of say my project wan start.

My question for you bubu is, this my 100k way remain so, will it last me until you appoint ministers sad sad cry.

Becos why? My clients say them dey wait for you to appoint ministers before them go give us go ahead.

I beg u in the name of godo! Tamper justice with meci becos no be only you waka come.

Now I understand watin dey make aggrieved factions to pick up arms when government dey misbehave.

I like your anti corruption fight o! But I'm sorry to say me I no like you at all. The truth be told, you were not ready for that office...in fact you were as unprepared as oga jona.

If na me contest presidency 4 times like you, I for don carry my list of ministers for hand before I even contest the 4th time.

Advice yourself baba and do the needful IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... by legendboy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
OP what exactly are you insinuaiting?
Re: Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... by Mogidi: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
If na me contest presidency 4 times like you, I for don carry my list of ministers for hand before I even contest the 4th time.

grin grin grin
Funny but so true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... by gabazin080(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dis op is high on some cheap oshogbo weed.
Typing poo here asif buhari is reading
Re: Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
legendboy:
OP what exactly are you insinuaiting?

I'm too real to insinuate...I talk the talk and I walk the walk .
Re: Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... by Genius100: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
F50:

I'm too real to insinuate...I talk the talk and I walk the walk .

You certainly talk the talk and walk the walk of stupidity..
Re: Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... by Adminisher: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
F50:

And as I dey now na only 100k remain with me and no sign of say my project wan start.

My question for you bubu is, this my 100k way remain so, will it last me until you appoint ministers sad sad cry.

Becos why? My clients say them dey wait for you to appoint ministers before them go give us go ahead.

I beg u in the name of godo! Tamper justice with meci becos no be only you waka come.

Now I understand watin dey make aggrieved factions to pick up arms when government dey misbehave.

I like your anti corruption fight o! But I'm sorry to say me I no like you at all. The truth be told, you were not ready for that office...in fact you were as unprepared as oga jona.

This is unbelievably clueless. How does the appointment of ministers affect your business?. You are hinting at corruption here. Do you depend on bribes to run your business?.
Re: Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... by baralatie(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
F50:

as the mata dey so,name make Baba God jus dash daura wetin oyinbo people call "a good finance minister".so as to fit tell am how to proprously waka wella,wells.
shey you dey hear so?
ehen! dat bookuru paid minister go sharpaley,in sharp,sharp setting do those oyibo "rejiggi" of national policy!
na gbosa be DAT for daura.budget go balance.
everybody go start to sustain!
this na naira land the wazobia version!
Re: Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Adminisher:

This is unbelievably clueless. How does the appointment of ministers affect your business?. You are hinting at corruption here. Do you depend on bribes to run your business?.

You must be a salary earner...!
Don't worry when the massive sack going on reaches your arena you will get sense
Re: Buhari What If This Thing Finishes Before You... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Genius100:

You certainly talk the talk and walk the walk of stupidity..

Honestly I don't agree with you...
Rephrase let me see

(1) (Reply)

FG Should Invest In Rice Production In Ebonyi State / The Truth About Gaddafi / Boko Boys In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.