Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? (1174 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by mamagee3(f): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
I just needed to know if guys follow or whistle at girls they think look very mean?

Do you also try to find out where she hangs out and then get there before her?
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
sad
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by Cutehector(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
angry
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by lekjons(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
mamagee3:
I just needed to know if guys follow or whistle at girls they think look very mean?
big turn off!
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by Captainswag225(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
mamagee3:

what for? Nigga's aint that desperate for attention.
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by donholy28(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Once her face bone like stone..I don change direction..no time for nonsense
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Why would you even whistle at a girl. I'd slit his throat. smiley.
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by japhmanuel: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by potolistic(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hell No!!.... If you follow r the chances of u embarrassing yourself or getting the insult of your life are very very high.

Believe me.... Cos I am speaking from experience....

And as d saying goes experience is d best teacher
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
mamagee3:

In the words of Uncle Rukus "You must think the sun right out your ass".

Ain't nobody got time for that nonsense, and if he does, na only idleness fit cause dat kain ting.
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by mamagee3(f): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
donholy28:
Once her face bone like stone..I don change direction..no time for nonsense
LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by IamLEGEND1: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
if she has a face like urs,then yes.
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by passionate88: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Why would any sane guy go after a girl that look mean? beats the chap out if me.
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On Sep 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
if she has a face like urs,then yes.

kiss kiss
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 06, 2015
mamagee3:

hell to d fvcking no..
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 06, 2015
YourMain:
Why would you even whistle at a girl. I'd slit his throat. smiley.
that bad grin grin

U fine sha wink
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2015
Jarizod:
that bad grin grin

U fine sha wink

Lol I absolutely detest it. Whistling or honking the car. So rude.

Awh thank you smiley
Re: Guys Would You Follow And Whistle At A Girl If You Think She Looks Mean? by mamagee3(f): 2:47am On Sep 08, 2015
^^ grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Do You Think She's Beautiful ? / Why You Should Not Care About What People Say About You / I Shall Never Marry. I Can't Be Tied Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.