Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her (1213 Views)

If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by kstadaura: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
guys help me find the no1 bad girl in romance section, this should be based on profile picture,moniker and of course previous comments.

I already have some in mind but let me hear from you guys.
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
You're so sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ishilove Please, don't tell her I gave you her moniker, I don't want another 2 weeks ban If she reject your offer, try yourmain.
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by kstadaura: 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:
You're so sad.
wooow!!! i can see it by your profile picture, where have you been? i already have 2 girls on my list you must be the 3rd one.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
kstadaura:

wooow!!! i can see it by your profile picture, where have you been? i already have 2 girls on my list you must be the 3rd one.

No. I'm grand thanks.
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:

No. I'm grand thanks.
You too pretty to have just one guy, expand your scope(bf base).
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Hahahha what guy do I have ?
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by kstadaura: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Thank you bro,
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by potolistic(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
And another randy madman has been let loose.....
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mrcork is hawt u kno a female in disguise nd he is lightskinned grin
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by sthugo: 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sweet lips

YourMain:

No. I'm grand thanks.
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by kstadaura: 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:

No. I'm grand thanks.
ok i will drop the first two, you will become the one and only, pls dont tell me you are for the sugar dadys
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
kstadaura:

ok i will drop the first two, you will become the one and only, pls dont tell me you are for the sugar dadys

Ehm. No thank you. Keep your two.

No. Not sugar daddies. Just intelligent men. smiley.
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
sthugo:
Sweet lips

Thank you.
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by Behira(f): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
kstadaura:
guys help me find the no1 bad girl in romance section, this should be based on profile picture,moniker and of course previous comments.

I already have some in mind but let me hear from you guys.
kinda post these days baffles me
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by kstadaura: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
YourMain:

like?
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by kstadaura: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Behira:
kinda post these days baffles me
sorry sweet hrt, is because i havent heared from you nor seen your post for days
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by 2dice(m): 1:07am On Sep 05, 2015
YourMain:

Intelligent from Below grin ...
Crazy siggy...which Novel you got that from?
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2015
2dice:
Intelligent from Below grin ...
Crazy siggy...which Novel you got that from?

Its a song. smiley
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by 2dice(m): 1:30am On Sep 05, 2015
YourMain:

Its a song. smiley
HMmn... So that is the Only line you picked *Bad-Girl grin Who sang de Song ?
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by heayey(m): 2:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Aint Suprised... Its a another friday night without a girl.. OP is high...
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2015
hahaha.

Go check on prettyesther but before doin dat, u must be cute and ya pocket must ve a fresh breath. ur d . .go reach 12inch lmao grin

#YOLO
Re: Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2015
*Ewa Ji Jo Mio* I Think Its Gurgle

(1) (Reply)

. / I Have Slept With Too Many Men, I’m Getting Scared / My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.