Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy (34648 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
maddock:

At times i wonder if its really worth responding to some comments here on nairalander, imagine anietei z just writing his WASC, the other day it was Kenny888 still in year 3 in the university, and Kunleoshob,Sirjohn,orewado,honda etc could all still be in primary school lol. Facelessness and anonymity is wonderful.

I think maddock needed the information: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-203268.192.html
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by moi2(f): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
OREAWADOO:

QUOTE FROM MADDOCK
@ Fyne if you cud remember sumtin Pastor told us once,cant remember the meeting though.Pastor said if you are movin to the left people will ask you why are you not moving to the right,when you start moving to the right they will still ask ask why not to the left. If you move forward, why not backward,backword they will say why not forward.At the end of it all they will conclude that you are confused. That is exactly what happenin in this thread and others about our man of God,Pastor Chris. We should all relax and let time be the judge of all, By this time next year lets come back to take stock if

EMMM WHAT DID GOD EVER TELL YOU

Quite insightful Oreawadoo; this is what happens when people will not seek God and know Him for themselves.
Jonah 2:8 - They that observe lying vanities, forsake their own mercy. "He that has ear to hear let him hear".
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by maddock(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2009
moi2:

Quite insightful Oreawadoo; this is what happens when people will not seek God and know Him for themselves.
Jonah 2:8 - They that observe lying vanities, forsake their own mercy. "He that has ear to hear let him hear".

Your point?
Because i really do not see what you are aiming at, if you are a christian and you go to church then its only reasonable for you to listen to your pastor.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by moi2(f): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2009
Then be like the Berean Christians.
Seek and know God for yourself.
Ever wondered if there was war in Nigeria and one wouldn't be able to go to church.
Wouldn't you still have fellowship with the Father?
Ever wondered if you found yourself in China or some place where no church gathering is allowed,
Wouldn't you still seek to fellowship with the Father and hear Him for yourself, as a Friend He has not only called us to fellowship with our brothers and sisters, but also with Him which is primary to His heart as He did with Adam and Eve in the garden before the fall. One of the primary reasons Jesus died was to restore fellowship between the Father and mankind.
My 2 cents!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 8:21am On May 01, 2009
@Moi

What proof do you need to confirm someone fellowships with God?- By not mentioning what one's pastor said?

I guess u are a comedian grin
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by nuclearboy(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2009
Way I see this, neither side will give ground and it will only become more personal and more insultive.

I remember however, that Peter stood closest to Jesus. Yet much later Paul who was nothing whist Peter led the Disciples actually had the temerity to rebuke Peter. Peter's followers didn't have the chance/inclination to go to war like some have done here. Why? Cos Peter accepted the rebuke and in good faith too. A very responsible decision, I might add, knowing he was just a small piece in a very large picture. In those days, leaders took cognisance of their responsibility to be above board in all things.

I think we all ought to consider that Pastor chris could be "Peter" and Sir John "Paul" for purposes of this thread. Or is it impossible that OREAWADOO etc later become greater? I assume of course that Pastor is as great in God's Eyes as he is in some of the eyes on this thread. Can anyone prove that greatness in God's Eyes? Money, Church Expansion etc mean nothing in this issue. JIM JONES GREW. So did David Karesh who went as far as saying he was the last witness and the holy spirit. Why did Jesus Himself forgive those who scourged, tortured and killed Him and even ask God to do likewise? Why did He go after Saul and make him Paul knowing he'd killed some people the Bible PROVES were His Servants? Why can't you CE people see past Pastor Chris? Like a wise person said earlier, what if you find yourself in China where church is illegal?

Take it easy. The "MOG" should listen to rebuke and make amends where neccessary except of course, you're telling us he's perfect
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biggodwin: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2009
ok
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by tozi: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2009
South African's will be better off without Christ Embassy
1. Deaconess Pat
2. Olatunde Oyediran
3. Tomisin & Tolu Fashina,
4. Taiwo Adenubi
5. Dr. Diolla
6. Funi Silinda
7. Dolapo Layode
8. Any other names I might have missed (excluding 'sources')

Oga, I would like to confirm that all abovementioned characters exist in Christ Embassy. I'm a former member and I know a lot of South Africans that are going through financial challanges and they are told to keep confessing the word, Keep saying it, keep saying it, don't stop talking it.

Members of Christ Embassy are kept so busy that as long as you are a member you can not visit your family. There is a compulsory meeting on monday 6pm to 9pm, Cell meeting on tuesday, church service on wednesday, general meeting on thursday, Man and women fellowship meeting on friday @ 6pm, morning prayers on saturday at 8 after prayers there are all sorts of meeting including follow-up meeting. Sunday is church service and after church is follow-up meeting and all this meetings are compulsory and you must bring offering money. On all this keep busy schedule where do you find time for your family or even to help kids with homework. When there is any other day to celebrate like valentine's day you are not allowed to celebrate because you will finish your money in something else either than funding their luxiourious life style and woolies food while South African's eat food from shoprite. They know their members so well that they will intentionally mention your case on sunday so that you must go and confirm the word on the alter with money e.g that job is yours, that tender is yours, that house is yours, that car is yours while south african's are busy loosing all that.

Dolapo Layode's case was taught at a cell meeting that when she prays money is all over her house and those are some of the testimonies that are used to attract people and give them false hope.

I feel for those that are still in the ministry because what is going on in Christ Embassy is more than 419 scam, there is also a certain spirit that is being used to attract people and once you are there you also protect them and don't want to listen to anyone. Taiwo Adenubi is now a senior pastor for pretoria region and his mission is to squeeze money and more money from the members. The members must pay the church rent monthly to the tune of R98 000, members must pay not less than R1000 for pastors birthday and now they embarked on vision 100 where each member must give R100 000.00 each. Members apply for loans to fulfil the Pastors dream and most of them confuse the blessings they got before they joined christ embassy and think they got blessed there. Most members are in serious financial crisis cars are repossessed, houses are repossessed and they are never financially blessed. People who came to church loaded go out financially challanged. If you borrow a christ embassy member money do not expect it back. I was also cash stripped and two months after I stopped  attending christ embassy my finances were in order again.

One ex-member once said he left christ embassy for an affordable church and we thought that person was not serious but he was better off. The sad part is south africans are borrowing all the money and get into financial trouble while Taiwo Adenubi and all other pastors are living in luxury, in Randburg they have the latest X5 to drive around Rev Ken's kids, BMW 7 series, E-class mecerdes benz x 4 all this cars are pool cars where selected nigerians drive them around.

They use South African pastors all over to try and eliminate suspision. I'm not surprised why Chris is not living with his wife Anita, Ken is also not living with his wife Ose and all other church members are facing divorce and all this only follow committed members. If you are not a committed giver you don't suffer financial challanges.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biggodwin: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2009
ok
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by goldenterp(f): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
tozi:

going through financial challanges and they ar

Members of Christ Embassy are kept so busy that as long as you are a member you can not visit your family. There is a compulsory meeting on monday 6pm to 9pm, Cell meeting on tuesday, church service on wednesday, general meeting on thursday, Man and women fellowship meeting on friday @ 6pm, morning prayers on saturday at 8 after prayers there are all sorts of meeting including follow-up meeting. Sunday is church service and after church is follow-up meeting and all this meetings are compulsory and you must bring offering money. On all this keep busy schedule where do you find time for your family or even to help kids with homework. When there is any other day to celebrate like valentine's day you are not allowed to celebrate because you will finish your money in something else either than funding their luxiourious life style and woolies food while South African's eat food from shoprite.

you've actually shed more light on the activities of CE. Is it me, or are these people exhibiting some serious commitment to the work?
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by londonbwoi(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2009
There is a compulsory meeting on monday 6pm to 9pm, Cell meeting on tuesday, church service on wednesday, general meeting on thursday, Man and women fellowship meeting on friday @ 6pm, morning prayers on saturday at 8 after prayers there are all sorts of meeting including follow-up meeting.

I dont know who lied to you, because i go to CE and the only meetings i have to go to are my cell meetings after every sunday service and Choir practice meetings on saturdays, i dnt even go to church on wednesdays,
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Abuzola(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
Na today ?
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by ngumsz: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
hallo everyone,

Where is humanity going? We have reached new heights of evil that cannot be described in normal language. I like what someone has said in this post that Salvation is a personal choice and so is giving money for what one believes in.

God does not need anyone of us to fight for validity of His work. I am concerned that people are not happy about the growth of othersthey choose to criticize and scandalize instead.

I have not personally met Pastor Chris, but I know the messages he has preached that have made me reach a new level of understanding in terms of Christian faith. Do i worship him, no, do i think he is a man of God, yes, is it my problem if he drives a big jet, no.

And so good people ask yourself if he is truly preaching the word of God, ask God to show Himself to you. And if you have enough faith to believe that you will get an answer, you will be surprised at what God will reveal to you.

Pastor Chris and Pastor T are men of God, and yes the word cautions us to be aware but the word also warns us against working against those in His calling.

Ask yourself one question, How is your life? are fulfilled? in every aspect i mean. Check yourself before you check others.

If people have become better because of your information, then go ahead and work on your hate campaign. if not devote your energy to a worthy cause, it might cleanse your inner being.

Be blessed in the name of Jesus Christ, with whom I know dwells in Pastor Chris O.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Theloop: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2010
All this lies and made up stories.
What i think happened these guys making up the stories is that you never got what you expected. You think u come to Christ Embassy and take over because you give, but it never happened. I know a brother like you and when u ask him
"who told you"
or
"When did it happen"
or
"where You there"
End of topic.
You know what, u give and dont expect to be treated like a god in Christ Embassy.
Ask your Wheelchair guy if they took the money and then ask me what Christ Embassy has done in my family.

Listen Christ Embassy is important thats why you have to talk about us, and we will only get Bigger and Wider,
did you hear we are going to China and Haitti this year?
did you hear Pastor Chris pays all the worker and none of them work for free?

I will advice to to join the Vision, join the Greater Light, God has forgiven you, You are a child of God and you will be blessed.

We can only learn from things like this, if you repent, you will be highly exalted, you are not the first one and definatly not the last, Saul was worst and he became the Word.

God loves You People

Welcome back to Christ Embassy
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Kay17: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
sound brainwashed. you seem to have no independent mind, you too unwilling to challenge Chris. you could then have blown up any plane Cris directs you to blow up.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Devonian(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
These so-called Pastors are, by and large, CRIMINALS. WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Dahbutter(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2010
@ poster and news fabricator. The bible has prepared every man of God for people like you, they count it all joy when they are persecuted, lied about and mocked, even Jesus suffered the same,  so its no big deal. I was once like you though so i dont blame you. i hated Christ embassy especially for years until they had an outreach where they did something different from other places i have ever been.

They invited the baddest guys, cult members at my university, many hookers and the worst of the crop. These peeps came in their almost unclothed clothes and ganster wears perhaps to gloat or make a jest. But believe you me, something happened in THAT meeting just from sharing the word, God was there! I wept as i saw the anointing fall on the No. 1 man of the deadliest cult and a lot of people u wont imagine gave their life.

I heard the word differently dat day and received direct instructions from God about issues in my life. I developed a true longing for the word of God and started meditating, I fell in love with people i hated  and became excited about God. I am a new man today and a blessing to my family, friends former enemies and a lot of people just through hearing some of Pastor Chris messages. Its sometimes been challenging but God has finally set my gaze on my purpose in the liberation of Africans in a specific area. Am glad I got in contact with this ministry, though i am watered by other great men of God as well but the words that catapult me most have been from here.

Anyways The bible shows that even when people see miracles or it even happened to them like the Israelites many would still not believe. Perhaps this woman also was an actress set up by the pastor  as our poster insinuates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIoURmoCn-o&feature=PlayList&p=2879FE91DA6B28A1&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=27
Be released from that evil spirit of doubt in Jesus name!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by SLIGHT(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2010
Am at cross road here! Is this man genuine or fake? Note:i am not his church goer.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by gugulami: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2011
I dnt understand those pple who spend their time writing nonsense about Pst Chris. What have you done yourself for the gospel? how many lives have u changed? Are u that jobless, its a shame if u are a nigerian and u are bussy writing nonsese abt Pst chris. the prophet was biologicaly born in your country and u are failing to capitalise on that, and please STOP lying for us SOUTH AFRICANS the man has changed ourlives. SOUTH AFRICA loves Pastor Chris even the president himself.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Enigma(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^ Sorry please forgive me and it is a good thing (if indeed) you are not Yoruba. However I first misread your username for a made up Yoruba name i.e. Mugulabi!  grin

(The meaning, while not that bad, is not altogether nice!) smiley
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by nuclearboy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2011
grin at "Mugulabi"! Apt too!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Enigma(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^ Bros, honestly na de thing wey first come my mind! God forgive! grin
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2011
gugulami:

I dnt understand those pple who spend their time writing nonsense about Pst Chris. What have you done yourself for the gospel? how many lives have u changed? Are u that jobless, its a shame if u are a nigerian and u are bussy writing nonsese abt Pst chris. the prophet was biologicaly born in your country and u are failing to capitalise on that, and please STOP lying for us SOUTH AFRICANS the man has changed ourlives. SOUTH AFRICA loves Pastor Chris even the president himself.

Just in case you did not know, mugulabi means "A foool as been born".

With your thinking and uttering, that is an apt name.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by JeSoul(f): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2011
^lol@ Enigma, Nuke & Sagamite.

I have a know of someone named "Gugulami", she's from Kenya I think, or one of the neighboring east/southeastern african countries.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by gugulami: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2011
lol@ Enigma, Nuke & Sagamite.

I have a know of someone named "Gugulami", she's from Kenya I think, or one of the neighboring east/southeastern african countries. cheesy cheesy cheesy

East Africa wow the person must b a Swahili speaking coz ts the only language in the east that I know t shares sme words w Zulu,Ndebele,Swati,Xhosa (Nguni languages), Gugulami s a zulu name.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Blueberrybbi22: 10:01am On May 23, 2012
MrCrackles:

Men of God indeed! undecided

Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.. Be warned
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2012
Blueberrybbi22:

Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.. Be warned

Shut up your filthy mouth and go and study your bible instead of just reading it...

That phrase does not refer to your thieving pastors you person.. That was in direct reference to Abram and Isaac.. and wether you like it or not, we are all annointed and gods chosen people, so who no go touch who?! Ewu Church
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Blueberrybbi22: 10:17am On May 23, 2012
tozi: South African's will be better off without Christ Embassy
1. Deaconess Pat
2. Olatunde Oyediran
3. Tomisin & Tolu Fashina,
4. Taiwo Adenubi
5. Dr. Diolla
6. Funi Silinda
7. Dolapo Layode
8. Any other names I might have missed (excluding 'sources')

Oga, I would like to confirm that all abovementioned characters exist in Christ Embassy. I'm a former member and I know a lot of South Africans that are going through financial challanges and they are told to keep confessing the word, Keep saying it, keep saying it, don't stop talking it.

Members of Christ Embassy are kept so busy that as long as you are a member you can not visit your family. There is a compulsory meeting on monday 6pm to 9pm, Cell meeting on tuesday, church service on wednesday, general meeting on thursday, Man and women fellowship meeting on friday @ 6pm, morning prayers on saturday at 8 after prayers there are all sorts of meeting including follow-up meeting. Sunday is church service and after church is follow-up meeting and all this meetings are compulsory and you must bring offering money. On all this keep busy schedule where do you find time for your family or even to help kids with homework. When there is any other day to celebrate like valentine's day you are not allowed to celebrate because you will finish your money in something else either than funding their luxiourious life style and woolies food while South African's eat food from shoprite. They know their members so well that they will intentionally mention your case on sunday so that you must go and confirm the word on the alter with money e.g that job is yours, that tender is yours, that house is yours, that car is yours while south african's are busy loosing all that.

Dolapo Layode's case was taught at a cell meeting that when she prays money is all over her house and those are some of the testimonies that are used to attract people and give them false hope.

I feel for those that are still in the ministry because what is going on in Christ Embassy is more than 419 scam, there is also a certain spirit that is being used to attract people and once you are there you also protect them and don't want to listen to anyone. Taiwo Adenubi is now a senior pastor for pretoria region and his mission is to squeeze money and more money from the members. The members must pay the church rent monthly to the tune of R98 000, members must pay not less than R1000 for pastors birthday and now they embarked on vision 100 where each member must give R100 000.00 each. Members apply for loans to fulfil the Pastors dream and most of them confuse the blessings they got before they joined christ embassy and think they got blessed there. Most members are in serious financial crisis cars are repossessed, houses are repossessed and they are never financially blessed. People who came to church loaded go out financially challanged. If you borrow a christ embassy member money do not expect it back. I was also cash stripped and two months after I stopped  attending christ embassy my finances were in order again.

One ex-member once said he left christ embassy for an affordable church and we thought that person was not serious but he was better off. The sad part is south africans are borrowing all the money and get into financial trouble while Taiwo Adenubi and all other pastors are living in luxury, in Randburg they have the latest X5 to drive around Rev Ken's kids, BMW 7 series, E-class mecerdes benz x 4 all this cars are pool cars where selected nigerians drive them around.

They use South African pastors all over to try and eliminate suspision. I'm not surprised why Chris is not living with his wife Anita, Ken is also not living with his wife Ose and all other church members are facing divorce and all this only follow committed members. If you are not a committed giver you don't suffer financial challanges.

ur not forced to give in Christ embassy, ur onli moved to.
Pastor Anita is not divorced . She psts. CE UK while rev. chris does his own pastoral work. Pliz dey ar more to learn in d word of God rather dan scandals.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Blueberrybbi22: 10:20am On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Shut up your filthy mouth and go and study your bible instead of just reading it...

That phrase does not refer to your thieving pastors you person.. That was in direct reference to Abram and Isaac.. and wether you like it or not, we are all annointed and gods chosen people, so who no go touch who?! Ewu Church
if ur Gods annointed u won't use dose word u jst used on me mind u. Meditate on Gods wrd rather Dan scandalizing
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by osaxx: 7:48am On Jun 02, 2013
LOL! Sometimes I feel like not respondin to ur unnecessary criticism. But for the innocent souls that would av turn to christ throw pastor chris. Everything said about pastor chris is a big lie. Pastor chris is a man of God and not a scam. You know when a vision is global, you get global trials. This are trying times for the man of God.
I will continue to pray for him to overcome....till date pastor chris is still respected in SA, organising the biggest crusade with testimonies of salvation and healing.

Don't be decieved by people disregarding the name of pastor chris.
Love you all both critics n Gods people
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Dipwater(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2013
osaxx: LOL! Sometimes I feel like not respondin to ur unnecessary criticism. But for the innocent souls that would av turn to christ throw pastor chris. Everything said about pastor chris is a big lie. Pastor chris is a man of God and not a scam. You know when a vision is global, you get global trials. This are trying times for the man of God.
I will continue to pray for him to overcome....till date pastor chris is still respected in SA, organising the biggest crusade with testimonies of salvation and healing.

Don't be decieved by people disregarding the name of pastor chris.
Love you all both critics n Gods people

ur pastor is an idiot an a big thief

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / Jesus Is Black: Not White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.