Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. (4260 Views)

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / BREAKING NEWS: Jubilation As Germany Officially Recognizes Biafra Nation [VIDEO] / Ipob Celebrates As Israel ‘recognizes Biafra‎’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by c33b33(m): 2:29am On Sep 05, 2015
The coordinator of Indigenous People Of Biafra-IPOB in Chicago made this happen last year.

We are moving forward.

Let the noisemakers continue

IPOB Youth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by HungerBAD: 2:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Laughing like Gowon when he heard that,Ojukwu was boasting he will Win the Civil War.

This is not only funny, but downright Comical.

So Illinois recognizes Biafra but not the United States? or the UN? that means Syria,Iran, Afghanistan, Haiti, Vietnam and Zimbabwe might even recognize you guys?you guys are improving and going places.

You should try to come to my City, so the little Walmart Store here can give you a letter of recognition, so you can put it online too with the caption WALMART RECOGNIZES BIAFRA.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Wow wow...that's all I can say. This is powerful! Listening right now to Live town hall meeting broadcast by the amiable director Nnamdi Kanu in Los Angeles, California.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by c33b33(m): 2:44am On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Laughing like Gowon when he heard that,Ojukwu was boasting he will to Win the Civil War.

So Illinois recognizes Biafra but not the United States? or the UN? that means Syria,Iran, Afghanistan, Haiti, Vietnam and Zimbabwe might even recognize you guys?you guys are improving and going places.

You should try to come to my City, so the little Walmart Store here can give you a letter of recognition, so you can put it online too with the caption WALMART RECOGNIZES BIAFRA.

No problem but you idiots says it is only on nairaland

It is midnight and you had to book space in a Biafra thread.

And most of them are awake listening. Wohoo!

IPOB Youth

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by Ilekeh(f): 3:11am On Sep 05, 2015
What's Louisiana got to do with Igbos people? Igbos people in Louisiana made the certificate. Louisianah as better things to focus on.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by Kalvan: 3:17am On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Laughing like Gowon when he heard that,Ojukwu was boasting he will to Win the Civil War.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by c33b33(m): 3:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
What's Louisiana got to do with Igbos people? Igbos people in Louisiana made the certificate. Louisianah as better things to focus on.

Mumu!it is Illinois not Louisiana.

If you are sensible enough you will use the internet you are using to display your ignorance to investigate. The internet is a global village.

Your brain has been subjected to lies and propaganda as a baboon and I don't blame you.

IPOB Youth

15 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by Ilekeh(f): 3:23am On Sep 05, 2015
c33b33:

Mumu!it is Illinois not Louisiana.

If you are sensible enough you will use the internet you are using to display your ignorance to investigate. The internet is a global village.

Your brain has been subjected to lies and propaganda as a baboon and I don't blame you.

IPOB Youth

Applies to Illinois too.

Go to the state website and locate the recognition.
Only village dwellers will continue to believet he propaganda that you guys spew everyday.

But good luck

3 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by c33b33(m): 3:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

Applies to Illinois too.

Go to the state website and locate the recognition.
Only village dwellers will continue to believet he propaganda that you guys spew everyday.

The news is shocking to you. Lol

More shocking news is coming,don't worry.

IPOB Youth

9 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by aresa: 3:33am On Sep 05, 2015
c33b33:

IPOB Youth

What's so shocking about your fake and forged rubbish?

Silly villagers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by Ilekeh(f): 3:36am On Sep 05, 2015
c33b33:

IPOB Youth

Shocking? Right.
Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by c33b33(m): 3:37am On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:

What's so shocking about your fake and gorged rubbish?

Silly villagers..
Villagers been heard all over the world. Lol
Give sahara reporter the news so they can slander us.
The truth is shocking for baboons and modern slaves

IPOB Youth

10 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by menix(m): 4:12am On Sep 05, 2015
We are marching forward...

We will certainly get there Insha Allah..

IPOB Mossad Agent...

6 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by carnegiefan: 4:42am On Sep 05, 2015
This is HUGE.

What I love most is the language of the resolution. It captured the TRUTH about the Biafran war/story.
The lies are dying and civilized countries are embracing truth and conscience.
Illinois is a big progressive state, and soon other states will copy them and side with truth.

Chukwu Okike Abiama dalu o!

8 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by carnegiefan: 4:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Had a conversation today with one of my American friends, a white dude (Darryl), and the conversation went like thus:

Darryl: Hi Carnegiefan (not my real name of course), what is the latest on Nigeria?

Carnegiefan: I want Biafra now Darryl.

Darryl: Why? I thought the Biafran issue was resolved after the war in 1970?

Carnegiefan: No, it was not resolved. Not at all. The key issue was merely swept under the carpet.

Darryl: (Looking quite puzzled), What is the key issue?

Carnegiefan: Nigeria's “unity schools” -a federal government owned institution- would accept a kid from a Northern Nigerian state who scored 2 over my kid from an Eastern state that scored 138.

Darryl: I don't understand. Are you saying that there are different scores for different states?

Carnegiefan: Yes.

Darryl: WTF is with the 2? Are you serious about that?

Carnegiefan: Yes, very serious.

Darryl slumps on his chair and starts laughing loudly for about 2 unbroken minutes!
Because of the pain in my heart, the laughter felt like forever.

Carnegiefan: Why are you laughing Darryl? This is some serious shiit am telling you and all you are doing is laughing at me.

Darryl: Sorry bro… I don't, I can't, I just cannot…. (falls again and goes into a longer laugher… and when he was done says)… and this is legal

Carnegiefan: Yup. Totally.

Darryl: Makes no damn sense mehn. I'm sorry for laughing so long. Can't anybody do anything about it. I know I won't take it

Carnegiefan: I just used one example out of many to demonstrate to you why I say that I want Biafra now. The painful thing is that the same Northerners threaten anybody who pushes for renegotiation of the terms of existence of groups in Nigeria. They expressly outlawed discussions bordering on Nigeria's continued existence as one nation. Several conferences have been held but the key issue remain outlawed. So, it is becoming evident that the only way to guarantee the interest of my children is to fight.

Darryl: That is really so sad and unfortunate.

Carnegiefan: Yes. My father fought against the same injustice. I must fight for my children because when they grow up they will want an explanation from me. They would want to know what I did to save them from enslavement.

Darryl: Quite sad.

Carnegiefan: That's life bro.

15 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by carnegiefan: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2015
When Nnamdi Kanu verbally attacks and insults black people, most people don't understand why.
See how a white dominated body is standing up to condemn evil and injustice, yet no single African country has raised a voice against Nigeria's murder of unarmed MASSOB people.

9 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by seunny4lif(m): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2015
>: grin grin

1 Like

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by sdindan: 6:05am On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

You will soon have heart attack. Try listen to radio Biafra today you so that you will stop being a doubting Thomas aand see the kinda support they are getting from Los Angeles

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2015
there is a signature of the said governor on that piece of fake document but there isn't any picture of the governor with the Biafra secessionists. This kinda deal is not done anywhere in the world.

Anyway you guys should keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by erikcantona: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Yoruba. People listen to our radio more than us! I stoped being close to my yoruba frd last year! The guy was. Openly jealous I went to nysc b4 him and up til now he has not served!! When he buys shoes and wear it I admire it congratulate him! But when I buy something new! He will do as if he didn't see it!! And start telling people evil about me! Kai there jealousy is bogus and its in There DNA!so my felloe biafrans knw this they can't imagin us living nigeria! With our oil,businesses although we will retain it after seceding :PYoruba. People listen to our radio more than us! I stoped being close to my yoruba frd last year! The guy was. Openly jealous I went to nysc b4 him and up til now he has not served!! When he buys shoes and wear it I admire it congratulate him! But when I buy something new! He will do as if he didn't see it!! And start telling people evil about me! Kai there jealousy is bogus and its in There DNA!so my felloe biafrans knw this they can't imagin us living nigeria! With our oil,businesses although we will retain it after seceding, and our taxes hahahaahahha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by nogames: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
there is a signature of the said governor on that piece of fake document but there isn't any picture of the governor with the Biafra secessionists. This kinda deal is not done anywhere in the world.

which signature? you mean the one that is altered with correcting fluid?
Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by ishiamu(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Laughing like Gowon when he heard that,Ojukwu was boasting he will Win the Civil War.

At sight of biafra yu focks panic why? Admit u don't want them to leave they make y'all wail *whew*

4 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
Ilekeh mumu, this is the kind of thread we can see you

1 Like

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by SOUNDKING: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2015
In a divided Nigeria, Africa will live,there will be competition amongs African Nations,thats how the progressive westernworld live,not the foolish Giant of Africa,where monopoly is a birthright of some people,it is Biafra or death.

5 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Yolobas won't like dis

1 Like

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by worthytalk: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Biafra is the answer!

1 Like

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by c33b33(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Even if you see picture you will scream photoshop or paparazzi.

It is a proclamation which means it is a public statement. Visit Illinois if you are not too broke!

If this can shock people I wonder what will happen when other plans are rolled out. Death maybe

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by carnegiefan: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

This is how you score 2 in "unity school exams", and still get wangled into the school before someone who scored 138.
Is Walmart a government, even if the smallest government?
Totally reetaaaarded comment I say.

3 Likes

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by carnegiefan: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Let me predict now that this thread will be deleted by the usual suspects.

Now, lets start counting down to the deletion... 10, 9, 8...
Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by HungerBAD: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
carnegiefan:

This is how you score 2 in "unity school exams", and still get wangled into the school before someone who scored 138.
Is Walmart a government, even if the smallest government?
Totally reetaaaarded comment I say.

Intelligence is not rocket science, try to get a little.

Since you guys are looking for recognition by anything, or everything. You guys should even ask Shoprite and Burger King for a Certificate too.

If you cannot comprehend the message behind my write up, then the stereotype that you guys are a bunch of illiterates, is founded.

1 Like

Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by fablola: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Your desperation knows no bounds.
Oya naw, carry that fake certificate to Nigeria government to recognize Biafra and see if your stupid ass will not have that your onyoshi wiped out!
Re: State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. by carnegiefan: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

Intelligence is not rocket science, try to get a little.

Since you guys are looking for recognition by anything, or everything. You guys should even ask Shoprite and Burger King for a Certificate too.

If you cannot comprehend the message behind my write up, then the stereotype that you guys are a bunch of illiterates, is founded.

You still can't get the import of the whole thing. You think that all countries are like the zoo.
In civilized countries, things run bottom-up, not top-down. There is what is called a cascading effect, but it is not in my interest that you understand that. cool
Frankly speaking if I were you, I would rather argue on the authenticity of the certificate because that is the only angle of logic open to you... assuming you have ability to use logic, which I very much doubt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supplementary Election Is Not Recognized By Law---osun Election Tribunal / Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) / US President Elect: Joe Biden Dragged On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.