Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

A Write From Home Job That Is Legit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Write From Home Job That Is Legit (1256 Views)

A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Write From Home Job That Is Legit by wilicomary: 3:21am On Sep 05, 2015
I have worked from home, writing for various writing sites for more than a year. I think I have tried them all. The sites that are for average people pay next to nothing and sometimes do not pay at all. The big guys pay well but have so many rules, you almost have to be a professional writer to even qualify. But I have found a site that is real. I have written for www.zemandi.com for six months.

Zemandi is a site where you request assignments. Usually they are smaller, like 400 words. They tell you what they want you to write about and give you a time it is due. When you are new the pay is lower, but your rating goes up quickly (I got my first rate hike on week one) Soon you are given better jobs. You can reject any job you do not want to do. You can ask for more time if you need it. They have support to answer questions. They pay on Monday, via PayPal. EVERY MONDAY! You have to have $20 earned to get paid. I earned more than that on my first week and I have NEVER not been paid on a Monday since. I have always made more than that, Right now I am earning $85 - $100 per week. It is up to me. I know how much I have in my bank and if I need more I work more. It is not a scam and anyone can do it. If you want to try it, you will need a sign up code. Use 21251.
Re: A Write From Home Job That Is Legit by Khunby(f): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2015
wilicomary:

I have worked from home, writing for various writing sites for more than a year. I think I have tried them all. The sites that are for average people pay next to nothing and sometimes do not pay at all. The big guys pay well but have so many rules, you almost have to be a professional writer to even qualify. But I have found a site that is real. I have written for www.zemandi.com for six months.

Zemandi is a site where you request assignments. Usually they are smaller, like 400 words. They tell you what they want you to write about and give you a time it is due. When you are new the pay is lower, but your rating goes up quickly (I got my first rate hike on week one) Soon you are given better jobs. You can reject any job you do not want to do. You can ask for more time if you need it. They have support to answer questions. They pay on Monday, via PayPal. EVERY MONDAY! You have to have $20 earned to get paid. I earned more than that on my first week and I have NEVER not been paid on a Monday since. I have always made more than that, Right now I am earning $85 - $100 per week. It is up to me. I know how much I have in my bank and if I need more I work more. It is not a scam and anyone can do it. If you want to try it, you will need a sign up code. Use 21251.
Hw do I go abt it, I'm very much interested pls
Re: A Write From Home Job That Is Legit by Emmanuelcody: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2015
But nigerian's don't make use of paypal, how can i do that? Please more info. You can message me here, or through my email-emmanuelcody6@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Write From Home Job That Is Legit by Danny4show(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2015
nice one op[color=#000000][/color]..but how would one get paid without having a paypal account..

1 Like

Re: A Write From Home Job That Is Legit by Toka1992(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
How To Become A Freelance Copywriter – The Basics http://eworker.co/blogs/229-2/ (very helpful

(1) (Reply)

We Need Workers To Get Us Diesel LPO And Earn Reasonable commission. / Massive Recruitment At Riskguard-africa (nig) Limited (110000 Slot) / I Am Recruiting For Someone/firm I Know Nthing About. How Dangerous Can this Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.