Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. (31673 Views)

A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by iamtheconjee(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sitting with a bunch of acquaintances discussing unemployment. Then a question was thrown to the floor.

What would you not do even though you are unemployed.
For me, I can't sell akara or recharge card, What if my friends see me? My REP will be totally destroyed!!! tongue wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by emekamn(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Sitting with a bunch of acquaintances discussing unemployment. Then a question was thrown to the floor.

What would you not do even though you are unemployed.
For me, I can't sell akara or recharge card, What if my friends see me? My REP will be totally destroyed!!! tongue wink

if u can package the Akara well enough and differentiate it from that of iya Basira...you would most probably succeed and YOUR FRIENDS WOULD ENVY YOU.

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by dhantey324(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
I cannot do yahoo undecided

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by unofficial(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hunger never wire some people

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by iamtheconjee(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hunger I better beg my friends for cash than do some nasty low rep job. abeg.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by KillerBeauty(f): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Runs

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by mubarak001(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
I am still thinking...
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by LieDetector(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
when hunger don wire you for 2 days, my bros you go reconsider grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Situation001(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
y
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Jeromejnr(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
I can never be a wailer. No matter how much.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by sukkot: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
agbekpo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Rayjaymay(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Part of it is, I can neva sell my kidney.....tingtong

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by eddy42k(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
emekamn:

if u can package the Akara well enough and differentiate it from that of iya Basira...you would most probably succeed and YOUR FRIENDS WOULD ENVY YOU.
U are on point

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by DjAndroid: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
I won't take the job of doing nothing.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by EddyNumerouno(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bet the same friends that will laugh at you for selling akara or recharge card won't give you 10k when you need it, be wise.

BTW, recharge card can be sold in bricks and for real profit.

11 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Agbaletu: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Military or paramilitary job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Rapsodee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lowly rated jobs not in my head at all...so can't even remember any.

2 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by eddy42k(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Hunger I better beg my friends for cash than do some nasty low rep job. abeg.
Ur friends will soon start avoiding u

46 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by laurel03(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bokoharam and Barawo/Ole/theif

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Definitely fraud /crime

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by ACHIEVERBA: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
dhantey324:
I cannot do yahoo undecided

Am suspecting you are one alrdy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Larynx(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Etizz: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wait....
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by timilehing(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lemme think
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by mhiszolami: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Runs,hawking pure water nd drink

4 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by coolluk(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
dis guy get sense? there s a busstop in a area called akara junction, the woman don use akara take send her pikin go university sote the husband join am. dey there dey dull

24 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by SammieLowkey(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
OP,God works in mysterious ways oo. He may decide to bless u through d 'akara-job' u're running away from? Don't look down on any hustle, u dunno where ur destiny is tied to.

4 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by yomalex(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by kristisking(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
There is nothing in selling those things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... / Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? / Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.