Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official (34963 Views)

FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family / UPDATE: We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In Akwa Ibom Govt. House / SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2015
A top official of the State Security Service familiar with the SSS’ raid of the Akwa Ibom Government House has told PREMIUM TIMESn the Service found no arms and ammunition in the complex, but stumbled on “shocking stockpiles of U.S. dollars”.
The State Security Service (SSS) had on Thursday raided the Hilltop Mansion in a joint operation carried out by operatives from the agency’s headquarters in Abuja and a detachment from the Akwa Ibom State Command of the Service.

Some operatives had earlier told this newspaper they found arms and ammunition in one of the rooms in the complex.

But another top official of the Service said Friday night the claim by his colleagues was an exaggeration. He requested not to be named because he was not authorised to speak on the matter.

“Our men went there expecting weaponry but we didn’t find arms,” he said. “Instead, we stumbled on a room filled with stockpiles of dollars.”

The official said the SSS team however left the dollars untouched for fear of the “political backlash that might result if we evacuate it. They had no instruction to evacuate it”.

One of our sources had earlier said the operatives initially wanted to evacuate the dollar notes but received instructions from their superiors in Abuja to let the notes be.

The secret police was said to have stormed the Hilltop Mansion based on security reports that suggested arms and ammunition were stored in a room there.

After ransacking the entire residence of the governor, which is yet to be occupied by the serving Governor, Udom Emmanuel, the operatives moved to guest houses and the presidential lodge, said to be currently in use by ex-Governor Godswill Akpabio.

It was in one of the guest houses within the expansive complex, the source said, that the dollars were found locked up in a room.

The SSS could not be immediately reached to officially comment on the operation. The agency does not have a known spokesperson that could be reached for comments.

And its Director General, Lawal Daura, did not answer or return multiple calls to his telephone.
The raid has attracted harsh reactions from the leadership of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The Acting Chairman of the party, Uche Secondus, while hosting Bayelsa State governor, Seriake Dickson, in his office Friday, described the raid as a civilian coup d’état.

Mr. Secondus said the action is part of the strategy of the ruling All Progressives Congress, and the Muhammadu Buhari-led government to forcefully take some states won by the opposition PDP.
On his part, the Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, demanded immediate sack of the Director General of the SSS, Lawal Daura, who he accused of being behind the operation.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/189535-update-we-found-stockpiles-of-dollars-not-arms-in-akwa-ibom-govt-house-official.html

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Government of denials and refutals!

SSS denies finding arms in AK govt house.

Buhari denies campaign promises!

APC denies 100days covenant document!

Na like this we go dey dey?
Chai. I was warned of this scam, but I refused to listen

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2015
My brothers and sisters, let us not be deceived. Is it possible to have 270 cows from 150cows in six months, or #30m from #1m in six months?
If you think baba is a liar please click share, and if you feel otherwise click like.

251 Likes 203 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Artless360(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Terry68: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Higher Authority has invaded.
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by yanabasee(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by dunkem21(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2015
This government is a joke - ngeneukwenu

Show us a pix of the stacks of dollars, lying liars grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by homesteady(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2015
O well, I was expecting this kind of news!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Iykopee(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2015
The DSS has gone to the dogs. They keep churning out lies after lies as directed by the daura dulllard.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by menix(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Nigeria of today is jst filled wiv lie telling robots..

Buhari am tired of this ur lie lie regime, mst everything b scam..

Buhari d Scamoteur...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by PassingShot(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Editor1:

Is this a reaction from the government?

TANoids and their fish brain - very inseparable!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by hinwazaka: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
My brothers and sisters, let us not be deceived. Is it possible to have 270 cows from 150cows in six months, or #30m from #1m in six months?
If you think baba is a liar please click share, and if you feel otherwise click like.

Look, you are playing with FIRE. When APC lay their hands on you, I swear, you will become as poor as Buhari.

15 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2015
hinwazaka:

Look, you are playing with FIRE. When APC gets hold of you, I swear, you will become as poor as Buhari.
Let them come, I am got a solid foundation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Is this a reaction from the government?

TANoids and their fish brain - very inseparable!
In the whole of apc e-rats, your got the least wisdom, that's if those other apc e-rat got any wisdom in their dead skull

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by owobokiri(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari and his amature set-up. . Tarnishing peoples reputation all in a bid to foist lackeys in different government houses in the east. . The first thing buhari did after assuming poeer was to bomb Calabar. Now he is seeing gun runners in Uyo.

16 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by bonechamberlain(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2015
this govt is already afraid of the eastern region, because they know they have done something wrong. case of guilty conscience the same thing fayose said. so if the region wants to store weapons its in govt house when there are creeks everywhere. clueless govt. buhari might end up fulfilling the prediction of the West.

14 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by ishiamu(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
What is PDP and this madness of stock piling of arms everywhere? Do they want to get power back by illegally over throwing the government of Muhammadu Buhari??

See their faces! Evil Men!

Please DSS, stop by in Rivers State and search that Useless and corrupt Governor Called Nyesom Wike's house. Idiotusss!

Useless Party!

Rubbish ngeneukwenu hide ya stupid and ugly face from this thread. Impostor. Odeoshi

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Dosinspector(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! Okk Kontinu

3 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Jesusloveyou: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Editor1:

ur mouth dey smell, have u brush dis morning? So u were warned, and u refuse to listen, at d same time, u listen by supporting ur clueless corrupt hero

4 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Jesusloveyou: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
d same Question, i have be asking everyone, can u show us where PMB said, he has 150 cow, 2 house and 1m naira cash,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d same Question, i have be asking everyone, can u show us where PMB said, he has 150 cow, 2 house and 1m naira cash,
I don't have what to tell you.
please, don't quote me, cause I won't reply.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Useless people and useless President

Wat u looking for in south south, u gonna get it soon

We will stop the flow of our oil and Nigeria will suffer

God bless Niger Delta, god punish northern Nigeria

May God destroy northern Islamic Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Dottore: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Tomor
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari would set this country on fire with the way he is going, there is always a limit to what the people can take!!!

9 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by obinnajr(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2015
ANY ALLEGATION OR POST WITHOUT A PICTURE IN NAIRALAND IS A BLATANT LIE

6 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by agarawu23(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by jmoore(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2015
grin grin grin
Mad folks!!

Government of ten thousand tongues

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Mogidi: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Its becoming apparent the way the present administration works. First they invade a location, second they plant whatever evidence they deem fit, third they announce to the gullible public Look what we found.

Buhari's evil intention is going to be gradual and systematic, same people orchestrated a botched accident on Akpabio, when it failed they raided Akwa Ibom. This is an attempt to muffle PDP in the Senate by targeting Akpabio and his successor.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by bonechamberlain(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2015
hmm.
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by otijah(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2015
APC nd LIES, be like IDENTICAL TWIN

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by nationwide1(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Why is this government full of lies?

How can the citizens trust this government.

It's often said once beaten twice shy. The current government should not only be shy but bury its head in shame as their lies are now beyond acceptable level.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] / Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.