Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) (35053 Views)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by oshozondii: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hoodlums, on Monday, attacked operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the Lagos state police command.

The attack occurred at Herbert Macaulay way, Yaba area of the state.

There has been an outbreak of violence in some parts of the country amid the ongoing #EndSARS protests.

According to a witness, the thugs attacked the security agents on the assumption that they were deployed to stop the protests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcpPCzkdHCU
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-hoodlums-attack-rrs-operatives-in-lagos/amp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Holumhidey(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
buhari again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by seunmsg(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
I saw the video on Twitter just now. No point deceiving ourselves anymore, criminals have hijacked the protest. It’s time to end the protest and restore law and order.

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by FarahAideed: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari will definitely be overthrown soon if he is not careful to wake up to his responsibility ..he has lost control completely

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by FarahAideed: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:
I saw the video on Twitter just now. No point deceiving ourselves anymore, criminals have hijacked the protest. It’s time to end the protest and restore law and order.

It's clear the only thing that can calm things I'd the exit of Buhari ..he has been a terrible terrible leader ..if this goes on for another two weeks our democracy might be truncated

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by LivingSage: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
THEY SHOULD USE FORCE ON THOSE CRIMINALS PARADING THEMSELVES AS PROTESTERS.

What are they still causing Disorderliness for? Has Government not heard us?
Saner Nigerians are no longer protesting, only criminals remain.

Buhari Should deploy fiercely looking armed soldiers across Nigeria, those criminals intent is to turn it to looting and terrorizing avenue.

They just busted and free inmates in Benin prison, carted arms and ammunition in police station. Is the message not clear Now

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by LivingSage: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

It's clear the only thing that can calm things I'd the exit of Buhari ..he has been a terrible terrible leader ..if this goes on for another two weeks our democracy might be truncated
You'll rather leave Nigeria for us because Buhari is going no where. He'll complete his tenure

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by imohimoh12: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Are these not the same RRS guys that help fix flat tires or get fuel when you are out in the middle of Lagos roads.... Let these thugs be careful.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by zionmde: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
And thats how the peaceful sensible protest ended
Government now has the right to restore law and order by all means. Lets see who and who are ready to die for the country. Attacking a peaceful and very lovely RRS is the most useless thing any lagosian can do

Rubbish

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by KunleyY19(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
This thing is no longer funny... Make dem sha remember say children will soon close from school.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by FarahAideed: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:

You'll rather leave Nigeria for us because Buhari is going no where. He'll complete his tenure

Stop fooling yourself the Buhari govt has failed and will face Karma ...

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by moneyshop: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Unrest everywhere
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by datola: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
But why attack a civil RRS

It will be difficult to achieve revolution with so many alliterate hoodlums joining. They are the ones their president was referring to the other day as lazy youths.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by fratermathy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Not nice. Unfortunately, we have a president who doesn't know when to play his cards right. Things will go south and become brutal if we don't address the issues at hand.
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Vyzz: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
cool

The thing Don upgrade to chaos ooo

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
According to a witness, the thugs attacked the security agents on the assumption that they were deployed to stop the protests.
What kind of disjointed report is this?
I am loving the way the word 'Hoodlums' is being used on most of the Frontpage topics today.
That's very nice.

Happening in Benin right now........

The protesters, after gaining entrance into the prison through the fence freed inmates in the prisons along Benin Sapele Road, near Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ office.
The extent of damage cannot be ascertained at the moment but report indicates that the protesters carted away arms and ammunition from the armoury and freed the suspects in custody before setting some of the facilities ablaze.

southniyikaye:
This protest is hijacked already...
We just like to overdo things in this country, they've turned this into a joke and soon, they will start looting..
They are gradually playing into the hands of the federal government

zionmde:
this is rubbish na
they are fast loosing focus. Armed robbers are in dat prison, rapists, paedophiles, fraudsters etc, funny enough even policemen indicted for extr judicial killings are in these prisons. This is absolutely wrong. What are they fighting for now??.
If the government deploys military because of this issue then they are not to be blamed. If I am the governor, every protester around that vicinity is going into that prison until they produce the criminals they have freed

Of a truth, Thugs and irresponsible fellows are fast taking over this protest

lonelydora:
Protesters are losing it. They are giving police reason to shoot

Ahmad62:
Benin people are fools... The prison contains Armed robbers, yahoo boys and rapists.... So unwise thing to do!

I hope it won't get to this ...

yoruba1914:
for how long?
use what you have when the oviation is loudest.
You want a restructure nigeria?get ur pvc
You want good govt
Get your pvc.
There are limits to protest unless u have a hidden agenda like sowore and segalink

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:

make FaraAideed or whatever his name his don't worry too much,
PMB will resign come May 30th 2023.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by luvmijeje(f): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
The Lagos State government should be held responsible for failing to govern for the sake of all. And for encouraging this kind of lawlessness.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by ivolt: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Either Buhri resigns or clear the thugs

#GrowBallsBuhari
#ClearTheThugs

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by cmikel: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
The new strategy is to

1. Use army to treaten social media users

2.Free prisoners to cause chaos , use thugs or other means to cause chaos.

3. Use payed social media e-rats to attack and backlash the protest on social media.

The plan is on smooth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by AlabiJasi: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is unacceptable. This nonsense has gone too far.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
My heart is heavy

My heart bleeds

These evil people in power can now successful pin this on the protesters and claimed that they have turned violent

So the people that were killed have died for nothing

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by sammy329(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
angry

Look at the so called PEACEFUL protesters.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
These are hoodlums, not protesters.
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by CHIOMAEZEH: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzwRgd9ieFs

Meanwhile, in Abuja...Hoodlums attacked peaceful protesters who camped outside CBN headquarters.....and burnt their vehicles as can be seen in the above video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by noble4d(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
It's high time FG deploys soldiers.

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Ken91(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
if only we can kill all of them including politicians
#EndBrutality/Injustice, #Reform/RestructureNigeria. pls Nairaland i have upto #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for sale, after mistakenly recharge it with the content of my acc , an na i have nothing on me to substain life i want to auction it for #4000 if interested call me 09039983973. pls help me buy, for me not to go begging etisalat only

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Mathantics: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
End SARS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Immune1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nice script in play.....use touts to cause unrest and blame it on protesters to justify army deployment

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.