Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) (32091 Views)

Nigerians In London Protest The Killing Of Biafran Agitators In Abia (video) / Nigerians In London Protest Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (PHOTOS) / Ipob London Protest :today We Are Going To Cameron (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by chefremy(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2015
thats their problem.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by abat4real37(f): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari is a terrorist, quote me anywhere.
if buhari is a terrorist, you must be a devil.

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by nnepep(f): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2015
I luv dat
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
abat4real37:
if buhari is a terrorist, you must be a devil.
Why you stalking me?

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by efilefun(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
You are first class fool.. So the war in plateau started yesterday ba Oponu

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by abat4real37(f): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
BishopMagic:
This is a genuine protest unlike all those APC sponsored protests early this year that was full of the same jobless Yoruba refugees in london.

wailers must wail

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2015
efilefun:
You are first class fool.. So the war in plateau started yesterday ba Oponu
I'm on the mountain, I will let this slide. Next time I won't spare thee.

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by zibi2(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2015

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by juman(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2015
nigeria was pushed to this unbelievable situation by olori buruku "leaders".
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by abat4real37(f): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Why you stalking me?
did I know you?

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2015
do you people trust those white devils??...i dont trust anything white....even their babys,i dont trust..!!

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2015
“The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate
of our great grandfather Uthman Dan Fodio. We
must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future”.

- Sir Ahmadu Bello (1960)

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Until Islam is victorious or eradicated, Plateau will forever be at war...na just begin

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by calcal: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Those are so called future of tomorrow tribalized themselves in their own country. Plateau state why not Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by efilefun(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
BishopMagic:
This is a genuine protest unlike all those APC sponsored protests early this year that was full of the same jobless Yoruba refugees in london.

And your jobless Biafra brothers protesting here in the states
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by abat4real37(f): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
donholy28:
Nawah o...d oyibo people there re they also from plateau state?
they have dual citizenship from plateau
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Yakubu gowon. How market. Rip to thé innocent biafran Kids killed by You, now hausa and fulani ré killing your people. Rip Biafran Kids.

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2015
IIslam been leading them animals to killings

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by abat4real37(f): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
Buhari must fail

APC must be destroy
the fact that jonathan fail you're expecting buhari to fail. Wait and see you will be disappointed
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by jerryunit48: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Oyaoooo Gowan come see
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Adesiji77: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
donholy28:
Nawah o...d oyibo people there re they also from plateau state?

I was wondering too...
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

What brings Buhari to this?

The effort in bed used to produce you by mummy and daddy was a waste.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2015
God help us!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Make i flash light 4 ya. Plateau, what the white mens do in Plateau Josians protest?

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by nwannaeto: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2015
I,ll have no atom of sympathy for middle belt people,until 3 million of there people are murdered by the ndama cattles,sorry cattle rearers.gowon see your life actor no dey die for film,but u deserve more than otapiapia,your genocidal accomplice from the south west resorted to when the soul of the innocent biafra children and women you both murdered were tormenting him.gowon,the law of karma has brought these calamities upon your people.you deserve a fatal bullet passed through your illiterate skull.uhuru to all biafrans home and abroad

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Until Islam is victorious or eradicated, Plateau will forever be at war...na just begin

An unfortunate example of not going to a good school.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by nwannaeto: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2015
erunz:
DSS ARE BUSY ATTENDING TO POLITICAL ISSUES, LIKE INVADING AKWA IBOM, AND OTHER PDP STATES, WHILE OUR MILITARY IS ON PARADE LEAD BY CAMEL IN LAGOS. SHM
I,ll have no atom of sympathy for middle belt people,until 3 million of there people are murdered by the ndama cattles,sorry cattle rearers.gowon see your life actor no dey die for film,but u deserve more than otapiapia,your genocidal accomplice from the south west resorted to when the soul of the innocent biafra children and women you both murdered were tormenting him.gowon,the law of karma has brought these calamities upon your people.you deserve a fatal bullet passed through your illiterate skull.uhuru to all biafrans home and abroad

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by maduxs: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari is back with his Islamic agenda

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by nwannaeto: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
The fulani herdsmen are gradually becoming a ferocious and notorious terror group.

Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs / Ebelechukwu Obiano Builds 27 Houses For Widows