Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) (32093 Views)

Nigerians In London Protest The Killing Of Biafran Agitators In Abia (video) / Nigerians In London Protest Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (PHOTOS) / Ipob London Protest :today We Are Going To Cameron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by sadissbala(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Gejpresident post=37694406] Buhari must fail
APC must be destroy[and ur BP most keep rising for the next 8years.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Usually I refrain from commenting on threads like this.

Usually the whole problem with these threads is they usually degenerate into ''My tribe is better than yours'' bickering.

But everyone misses the important point.

Now...before I continue.....my disclaimer.

I do not condone acts of violence committed by any tribe against another.

Now..

1.We urgently need to fund and modernise the Police. It is sad that our Police has not developed a means to contain the violence in the Plateau. We need to,as a matter of urgency....increase funding and training for our police.

2.The era of nomadic lifestyle is over. Nigeria's population cannot sustain subsistence farming and cattle rearing. So....we need to modernise our farming systems in this country.I am sorry.....but we cannot sustain the status quo.

3.We need to end tribalism in all its forms.Tribal bigotry is wrong,and is not for the 21st century.Whether this country lasts another thousand years or ends in ten....we must not allow the germ of tribal hatreds,and tribal bitterness to destroy us.

4.Our state governors must be made by the people to work for them.Most of this problem is due to lack of development by our State governments. Time we got our States working. Abuja cannot do everything for us.

The APC govt in Plateau and Abuja must not let this problem fester.....like PDP did. We must end this problem....by hard work and determination,not by engaging in hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
victorels:

Politicians are after themselves.

You expect Yakubu Gown to say something seeing that he dined with PDP and was a hero through out GEJs regime.

The Zone where the Crisis is going on is the zone where the former Governor and PDP Governorship Candidate came from.

PDP shall soon reclaim the mandate of plateau state and that would cease. The Governor is making a big mistake Ignoring the Crisis just because the zone is where the Opposition came from. It would return to them.

how possible is bolded bro
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by tdayof(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
BishopMagic:
You won't see any of the professional yoruba protesters here because no money was involved.

Here is another set of useless touts protesting both Chibok girls and gay rights

grow up.. You ain't a kid anymore.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by friends4ever(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
I don't understand what you people want, you stood beside merci burhari in London to pull President Johnathan out of office, after the away match and all the drimbbles by Merci Buhari, y'all are protesting for the world to come to your rescue? I don't get it...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by islandmoon: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
the Buhari government has overlooked the serious killing of the plateau people going on underground by the hausa Fulanis, his attention if fulling alone on the North East Region , and the boko haram members who has relocated to Barkin Ladin and Ryom LG is now killing the innocent plateau people, we all know Buhari careless about the plateau people who successfully defended their people after the killing of two house members in their village, those two house members including majority leader of the house were shot dead by the fulani men who came from the hill, those house member were there to attend mass burial of hundreds of people killed the previous days when those Fulani opened fire on the gathering .
which led to more causalities and those who could run , ran away leaving the corpses .
mass burial then became mass burial+ another mass burial + 2 house members Burial..

the people are unprotected now, they were given STF/JTF during the past administration to protect them but the last time i went to Jos, i noticed Buhari has removed almost all the army check points on the road and the army guys in those communities..

Buhari, there is God ooooooooooo! call your Fulani cousins to order.. this government could cease guns from others but has failed to cease it from only the Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Shekau1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
mcchaka:
But the killings did not start today na...
so it should continue? sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Shekau1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
liberty300:
Are the people in plateau complaining? Leave them joor, thry're enjoying themselves over there
guy u get sens grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari is a terrorist, quote me anywhere.
please if you see omenka, draw his attention to this thread. Let's see his reaction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Rotimi47: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
victorels:

Evidence. Can you provide any.

Why didn't Babangida Kill Buhari when he executed his own coup.
Why not call that Hausa Coup or was it because it was a fellow Hausa man that was toppled.

The more you try to provoke people, the more people sees you as who they said you are, Terrorists.

Oops. He is not even an Hausa Man.

Cheers.
Did Buhari kill any civilian when he took power? Did he kills people from other tribes? We have to be objective as sentiments make people take the wrong steps. Cheers.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
mcchaka:
But the killings did not start today na...

So they should just continue eh?

Some people are really stupid sha..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
For these unwanted killings to stop then Nigeria is making progress. For now it politics.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
nwannaeto:
I,ll have no atom of sympathy for middle belt people,until 3 million of there people are murdered by the ndama cattles,sorry cattle rearers.gowon see your life actor no dey die for film,but u deserve more than otapiapia,your genocidal accomplice from the south west resorted to when the soul of the innocent biafra children and women you both murdered were tormenting him.gowon,the law of karma has brought these calamities upon your people.you deserve a fatal bullet passed through your illiterate skull.uhuru to all biafrans home and abroad
Gerrarahien menn, stop spamming comments here with your *olodo* comment.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Shekau1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
bugzbunny:
Nothing will come out of this
Because their chief is now in abuja
They can kill as they wish
I mean plateau voted hausa fulani
Those guys value their cows than human lives..
Last administrn was proposing a grazing route
Why are they complaining now.........
Jonathan won in Plateau, what are u saying? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by chichriso: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
good for them.

CHIchriso said::: CLICK my SIGNATURES
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Youngmolis: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
OVI75:
This is a very genuine course,this satanist religion(islam) cant do without blood.all muslims give the right condition are potential blood suckers.All fulanis are demon incarnate.especialy the herders.
F¥ck u, u boogy ass son of a bitch dare u insult my religion again?
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rotimi47:
Why all this silly lies? Every tribe in Nigeria were at peace with each other till you igbo mufus staged a coup that killed Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba & Edo leaders leaving out Zik and other Igbos; even when ironsi staged a counter coup he didn't execute the Igbo coup planners but he kept them in comfortable prisons were they eat, drink and party at night with women. Ironsi was advised that he had to execute them but he being a biased person never wanted to execute his Igbo brethren and this angered the North who retaliated. The Hausas only missed it when they started killing civilians and this snowballed into a civil war. Igbos started the killings as they are always full of hatred for other tribes. Do note that the day Igbos carry arms to wage another civil war, that day will lead to the day those who survive among them will never forget as the 30 months civil war will be child play for them. No single tribe owe you people any apology as per civil history shows that you people have wronged Nigeria. You can continue with your hatred but do know that millions are waiting for you & your Allies to start another war. Smh.
mechionu gi dia. Ara o na gba gi

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Youngmolis: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
What do they suggest d nigerian govt 2 do now
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
ExInferis:

You're paranoid
How is he a paranoid?
Any lie in what he has said?
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
victorels:

na.
I am a field researcher and I have facts.
How many states have you gone to and visited their local governments?

No, I am not paranoid. Just look at the facts.

it's easy to claim anything on the internet.

Hey im actually Batman.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

How is he a paranoid?
Any lie in what he has said?

well hello there, sidekick.

i didnt see you all the way up his arse.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Darlduchi: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
As Biafrans and a people of God we do not rejoice in the aflictions of our enemies, however we hope that lessons are been learned here.

For among all these ethnicities, regions and religions that aligned and conspire with Islamic people of the North to kill Biafrans where ever they are found, take a look at yourselves and tell us if you will ever enter into aliance with the devil ever?

Imagin if the so called Christians in Plateu and the Middle belts knowing that Biafrans share common value with them in terms of religion had refused to jion hand in Killing. perhaps they would have been left alone or perhaps Biafra would have come to thier rescue.

Ironically they have TY Danjuma who killed Ironsi and brag about his power, got rewarded for his act of cowardice, yet his people are currently been killed daily by the same people he served to please, and he can not even raise a voice let alone a finger.

What about Gowon the Genocidist, of the Biafrans he killed and killed, and bragged about, tofay his people are daily sluaghtered in hundreds daily, ironically he has lost his physical powers, and had just discovered that only prayer can save his people.

How about Awo? his death speak volume. although his people are yet to get their pay back but it is only a matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rotimi47:
Did Buhari kill any civilian when he took power? Did he kills people from other tribes? We have to be objective as sentiments make people take the wrong steps. Cheers.

I don't get you. Are you accepting that who ever was the Military head of state before the first coup was killing civilians and people from his tribe that lead to the first coup or civil war letter?

I want to know because the point I made was about the coup of Babangida which toppled that of Buhari without Killing Buhari like you expected the other coup that only put some Igbos in Prison according to your report.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
ExInferis:

well hello there, sidekick.

i didnt see you all the way up his arse.
Well in that case you may have made a nice point according to 'you'
However, for those who have been victims to these crisis, he is not and will never be a paranoid for commenting with facts.
I look forward to receiving more insults from you, they don't scare me. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

how possible is bolded bro

The case is in the tribunal and it is possible. My opinion.

The zone under the attack had relative peace under the last administration. The leadership of the administration came from the zone and so is the PDP candidate that is expecting a positive result from the tribunal.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Ojiofor: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
victorels:

its Just Politics.

If they do something and the Indigene arise to retaliate, it is then the Government swiftly sends military who start shooting immediately at those bearing weapons not caring if they are out to defend themselves. At the end, they suffers double loss.

Again, politics and Tribalism won't allow the multi-ethnic region to do the right thing. It is competition between the tribes and the winner takes it all.

The Moslem won't see you attacking the Fulani herds men and keep quite. It is a big Problem.
What are their so called leaders doing about it,people like Gen Gowon and Gen Danjuma I have never seen them speak out against the atrocities committed against their people on daily bases but they won't fail to gloat about how they defeated Igbos in Nigeria/Biafra war at any given opportunity.
My advise is that if you are not from Middle Belt you should mind your business before they accuse you of crying more than the bereaved more especially if you are Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
ExInferis:

it's easy to claim anything on the internet.

Hey im actually Batman.

I won't doubt you being Batman unless I have a reason to. Batman is a movie/script Character and anybody can be it. But I am me. I know my works and my words. They are not given to me by anyone visible.
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
victorels:

The case is in the tribunal and it is possible. My opinion.

The zone under the attack had relative peace under the last administration. The leadership of the administration came from the zone and so is the PDP candidate that is expecting a positive result from the tribunal.

thanks...though I wonder the possibility of winning in the tribunal...that's if he has a good case and sufficient evidence to prosecute same...
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by solonazzy: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
Buhari must fail
APC must be destroy
Like ur grammar
Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by adonis89(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
D government won't do anything Dat I kno. We all know d truth but too wicked to speak out because of party affiliation. if dey wanna end d killings, dey know wat to do. But dey r waiting for a good number of non fulanis to be killed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ojiofor:
What are their so called leaders doing about it,people like Gen Gowon and Gen Danjuma I have never seen them speak out against the atrocities committed against their people on daily bases but they won't fail to gloat about how they defeated Igbos in Nigeria/Biafra war at any given opportunity.
My advise is that if you are not from Middle Belt you should mind your business before they accuse you of crying more than the bereaved more especially if you are Igbo.

You are right.

But if you can talk about BokoHaram that is only affecting the NorthEast of Nigeria, you can as well talk about this people. My friends who are indegine are crying out and I am permitted to cry with them.

If we don't give them voice, they would be swallowed up.

Plateau is a multi-Ethnic group and the Generals and the Governor is from one of the groups. His own ethnic group which they call the city of generals only prides themselves in their military might. They are not ready to sympathise with some group knowing that they denied them some right. That is what is playing out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) by fr3do(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
The way Hausa-Fulanis dey treat middle belters dey vex me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.