Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

L Still LOVE My FIANCE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / L Still LOVE My FIANCE (1067 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

L Still LOVE My FIANCE by jacyjules(f): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2015
The truth is that I have wronged my guy,and truly am really sorry about that but he said he can't go on with the relationship but I still love him(l developed feels for another man)and also made love to him. I have really wronged him. Please tell me what to do,i still love me so much. Dont know what came over me. Am so sorry. sad embarassed please forgive me please.
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by banjicom(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2015
What is d meaning of all this nonsense oh God
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by agarawu23(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Mitcheew......

Ask Edumare for forgiveness undecided
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by donholy28(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Go and tighten ur brain
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Op where is ur sense? cheesy u bleeped another man behind ur guy and u come here for advice shocked op yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cry the deed has been done!!go fuvk him more and stop disturbing us here!! **
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by Hazardd(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2015
op, re-read what you wrote up dear and tell us what you understood...
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by cyprus000: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2015
[size=13pt]
"You developed feelings for another man and made love to him"

You I'd better sustain that feeling for "another man". Cos no right thinking dude will condole infidelity.

The offence I can't forgive is "passes on my life".

But I will forgive such offence than a cheating partner.

98% of men can't bear psychological torture of infidelity.

So free the poor dude.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by sseunth(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2015
U need JESUS........jst continue f.ucking the second guy....
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by vani86: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2015
me sef will refuse to marry you cuz of your english.

when you where kissing the other guy, taking the D doggy style and screaming for more, did you remember your loving fiance.

go back to your 2nd bf and take some more D

1 Like

Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by emmchi(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2015
After putting your guy in all this tremor,you now want 4giveness. If it were d guy that did such,you ll want to bring the roof down on his head,call him ungodly names.

Dias god oo...

Go and confess to him and sin no more my child.
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by grad2012(f): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Omg wat have u done what were u thinking how can u say u luv him and make luv to another,gal u wronged him so bad I don't think he wud think of taking u back.Just ask for forgivness from GOD and him and let it go. Gal u really messed up embarassed

1 Like

Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by jazinogold(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
go format ur brain n give ur fiance dog egg!
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by jacyjules(f): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thanks I really appreciate.
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by AfroKnight: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
It is very difficult to forgive infidelity. Try not to involve his friends or family. Beg him personally. If he comes back or not at least you won't face humiliation from his folks.

Try not to scratch every time you itch.
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sorry u've already lost him, hes now a member of BGN- Blowing Guys of Nigeria.

u think say him go dey dia dey wait for u after u don fvck anoda merge?
gerarahia hoe.
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by Pdizzle(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
I think the cheating table is turning, girls are now running things. Forgive yourself first.
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by Babelinda(f): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Awww. My roommate was in this kind of situation.
But why do u do it with another man? Is it bad sex or money or lack of love from ur fiance? Do he beat u? Because some men are animal.u cant love 2 people at the same time. Or infatuation?
What is ur new partner doing well that ur fiance is not doing. Answer mayb I can advice upon what my roomie did.
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Only if ur guy took sex for mer exercise like me!
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by IamLEGEND1: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
u aint nafin but a ho....

gerrarahia mhen, shiiiiiiii

girls sleeping with anything that has a pen|s these days
Re: L Still LOVE My FIANCE by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
jacyjules:
The truth is that I have wronged my guy,and truly am really sorry about that but he said he can't go on with the relationship but I still love him(l developed feels for another man)and also made love to him. I have really wronged him. Please tell me what to do,i still love me so much. Dont know what came over me. Am so sorry. sad embarassed please forgive me please.

(1) (Reply)

The Tricks That Men Use To Have Sex With Ladies / Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From love-vendor, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel / Please Help! My Friend With Benefit Is Having Her Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.