Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? (1650 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / "I Will Slap You" Means "N Ga Egbu Gi" - Google / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
it happens that my girlfriend and I were chatting and it was time to sleep, she said before she will sleep she wants me to say sweet and romantic words which I did, but she said it remains one thing I have not said, I asked her what was that? she said I know it, I told her I am yet to understand you, after I have rack my brain to know what she wants I told her I don't really know what you want me to say. At this point, she blushingly say won't you say you love me? I was like what does this girl mean, after I said what she wants, she showered me all kinds of names. It seems my girlfriend feels paradise within with the word I love you I said to her and she said yes that I love you can add joy to the heart of girls. since yesterday I keep wondering what did other ladies feel about the word I LOVE YOU. HOW DO YOU FEEL WITH THE WORD I LOVE YOU? ladies to you.
Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
I hardly say it to anyone, so I don't expect the same, just show me the love and stop blocking my pretty ears with meaningless words undecided

OH BOY! am I FTC?!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!
No wonder that hater below me didn't think twice before attacking me!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
tat words shud come naturally but not necessary…i dunno coz its been ages i never use tat words… cool
Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by falconey(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
I'do say it once a while when I actually feel it deep inside.

But when I use it excessively, na bang I wan bang.

2 Likes

Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by faith551(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op dip your head in cold water so that it wnt swell till we hear *boom!!!!!., you are in a beautiful relationship, and the truth is that everybody loves and respect the word "I love you" irrespective of gender, it's like saying you're beautiful. The only problem is that guys have reduced the value of the word.
For me, I give it so much value and that makes it a rare commodity from me, but when I say it to someone who already knows me, it will definitely blow you off your feet cool
My advice to the Op, don't let her ask for it again, or believe me, you'll want and crave for that same moment, but wnt see it. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by therealdeal10: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dey r so emotional eehh

So if u jst tell dem dey feel lyk dey r on top of d world
Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
I hardly say it to anyone, so I don't expect the same, just show me the love and stop blocking my pretty ears with meaningless words undecided
most sensible post eva... Nice one...

1 Like

Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by victor247: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
it seems my gf and d op's gf r best friends...like saying it will send money to deir bank acc
Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

no wonder you are still single and searching dear.... you get everything wrong from orientation to emotions!

Lolzzzz one good thing about Naija people is how good dey are quick to judge odas, my dear u don't know me, neither do u know the kinda life I lead, u don't even know my name, but here u are already saying I am single n searching! well there is no need to batter words with u coz its gonna be a fruitless waste of my hard earned MB.

2 Likes

Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by missmary(f): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Most girls feel fly when you tell them that especially when they are blue.. It brings smiles to their faces

Note: *real love*
Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by missmary(f): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
I used to feel butterflies in my belly when my ex tells Me that, it makes me feel reassured, safe, beautiful, gives me that feeling nothing else can give... The word is beautiful sadly some people misuse it... I use to feel choked telling someone that statement without meaning it...

1 Like

Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cutehector:
most sensible post eva... Nice one...

Thank u jare, at least u are seeing the brighter side of it, not like one mofo who doesn't even know my name already concluding on his destiny saying I am single n searching, I am not saying that I wouldn't appreciate it when being told I love u, but den I want it to be from the heart, not just coz u want to please me by saying it, if u don't say it n show it to me, I really wouldn't want to hear it, what more greater gift can I ask for? there are so many guys out there singing I love u to girls like a lullaby but den dey don't show it to dem, the only positive way they show it is when they want to straff.
Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
I love U - That should qualify for one of the most frequent lies ever .
Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by suzzy16(f): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

let's see.... suzzy16 I love you!
lol,in ur dream I think
Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by Cutehector(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Thank u jare, at least u are seeing the brighter side of it, not like one mofo who doesn't even know my name already concluding on his destiny saying I am single n searching, I am not saying that I wouldn't appreciate it when being told I love u, but den I want it to be from the heart, not just coz u want to please me by saying it, if u don't say it n show it to me, I really wouldn't want to hear it, what more greater gift can I ask for? there are so many guys out there singing I love u to girls like a lullaby but den dey don't show it to dem, the only positive way they show it is when they want to straff.
and d most annoyin part is dat some girls r so hell bent on hearing d words... Dats just d problem...
Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by Cutehector(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

hector be like say I gats carry you go drink some orijin and goat meat pepper soup..... today...
whether my everly Packard hector go come back o...
cos seriously, G ain't you aware she is just faking it? they all love it and all want to hear it.
we knw dey love it.. wink
Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cutehector:
and d most annoyin part is dat some girls r so hell bent on hearing d words... Dats just d problem...

Yes ur right, and tomorrow Na still d same girl go come n say all guys are the same when he dumps her to go sing the same lullaby to another girl, instead make dem cool down find better quality in a man, dem go dey kee demselves dey fight to hear I love u.

1 Like

Re: What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? by Cutehector(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Yes ur right, and tomorrow Na still d same girl go come n say all guys are the same when he dumps her to go sing the same lullaby to another girl, instead make dem cool down find better quality in a man, dem go dey kee demselves dey fight to hear I love u.
I just wish d world could hav ladies who think just like u... Dats nice

(1) (Reply)

Men These Are The Warning Signs / Teacher Had Sex With Student / Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.