Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? (39406 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex~ Convict / How To Forgive An Ex / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by edwife(f): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe....One wife is a big headache and two is simply an act of war cum insanity of the highest order.But with some reasonable level of cash and unselfish women, a man can land himself two wives with more concubine to share from all that spoil. cheesy

What is the essence of making money when you don't have plenty pretty women around to help you spend them lavishly? cheesy grin tongue

Edwife and Chillis do you copy? grin

I copy,but you really need to be making that money because i ain't cheap. tongue

You dey craze,why marry na?Just have baby mamas and girlfriends all over the place.Chillisauce will castrate you... cheesy
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Truckpusher(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
edwife:

I copy,but you really need to be making that money because i ain't cheap. tongue

You dey craze,why marry na?Just have baby mamas and girlfriends all over the place.Chillisauce will castrate you... cheesy
Of course I said a reasonable amount of fast flowing cash and of course there would be baby mamas and retinue of girlfriends, side chicks and flings. wink

Oreos ,I hope you copy. cool

Chillis is simply a big pain in the ass. sad
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course I said a reasonable amount of fast flowing cash and of course there would be baby mamas and retinue of girlfriends, side chicks and flings. wink

Oreos ,I hope you copy. cool

Chillis is simply a big pain in the ass. sad

You have your reply. I assume we are better people and with our level of exposure and understanding, we might have an almost perfect home but can you say the same thing for most homes/men/women in your societysad
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Truckpusher(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
oreos:

You have your reply. I assume we are better people and with our level of exposure and understanding, we might have an almost perfect home but can you say the same thing for most homes/men/women in your societysad
Referring back to that thread I want you to understand that some attitude and general outlook of a particular group of people towards life is a cultural thing and can't just be wished away without the society undergoing some form of revolution and this is where we are right now today.

In the 60s and 70s I dare you to open your mouth and say the things you and I can gladly debate and argue about comfortably today without being called out 'a woman' and the need to keep quiet and listen while men talk the talk even if their judgement is wack.

The fact that most people are beginning to embrace this form of ideology and has ushered in change that is totally immeasurable in all ramification and that isn't to say that everyone in town has joined the bandwagon and there are basic factors that has contributed to this positive changes.
When a people become educated and become enlightened they become acculturated and these changes happen naturally, but what most people especially women are asking for today is a total overhaul of the entire system which is totally impossible to achieve and I stand by that principle because the laws of natural order must be respected else the ensuing chaos would be so disastrous for that society that someone might need to pay for a broken society and of course the weaker member of any society bears the brunt of the chaos of a broken society.

The people that are clinging to the ugly side of the old order would sooner or later find out that they've been outnumbered and might be forced to rethink their value system and come to a compromise else they would be at the receiving end.

Those families you are referring to are simply working according to the light that is available to them that's the bottom online.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Kai see as freecocoa just dey jabo for nl. Spooning, touching hian! Ok oo... lipsrsealed
Abegi make I hear word, like say all of una no do am pass me.undecided
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Abegi make I hear word, like say all of una no do am pass me.undecided
Are we fighting ni? undecided
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
jpphilips:

You forgot that most ladies over estimate themselves, Exes are people who are not good enough, what will you be doing in a social gathering of a person who called you a "loser" to your face?
I really thought freecocoa had sense.
Calling you stup1d will be an insult to stup1d people.

1 Like

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by lovat(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
freecocoa:
My dear that's the part I find shocking and confusing.

I don't know his wife.
follow your signature, the answer is there.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by okoolori(m): 12:52am On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
I honestly don't, I just feel guilty kinda, because I could've handled things better and he didn't take the break up well, it hurt him a lot,plus he only was good to me, so I'm always careful with anything that involves him.

From what I can understand is that he loves you even when you guys broke up and u knew love takes time to heal when someone heart is so much in love with the person. I think he might have been mentioning ur name or the people around him do mentioned ur name to his fiancee and they could see he couldn't get you out of his head.... Please call him and let him see the reason why you couldn't go... If you do it will be for his fiancee wanting. To meet you and u know u don't have to do that.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by wisdomiskey(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Here's the thing, an ex called me last week(my first boyfriend) to invite me to his wedding, the issue now is that I don't know if I should honour the invite, he said his wife insist he invites me(he didn't want to )I know he did love me and he was quite the model boyfriend then(he could pass for the types in mills$boons grin)and we have talked since the break up but I never thought he wouldn't invite me to his wedding, and now to call me to say his wife insists he invites me is kinda shocking/confusing, I always knew I would honour the invites I have the time to attend to,still I'm wondering if I should sit this one out, I partly want to go because it will be like a kind of reunion with old friends(even some who have to travel from very far for this) yet somehow, I feel like not going, he didn't sound happy to invite me, he was cold.

Would you go if you were the one?

Its just courtesy.you don't have to be there. Truth is, none of them don't want you there.

I never go better people wedding finish Na ex own.

Freecocoa don't let me catch you there
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chillisauce:

Its just courtesy.you don't have to be there. Truth is, none of them don't want you there.

I never go better people wedding finish Na ex own.

Freecocoa don't let me catch you there
I won't go ma, I promise.grin
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
I won't go ma, I promise.grin

Good cheesy
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by joanana(f): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
jpphilips:

You really had fun being someone's one night stand, dumped you cried all of a sudden you are happy he is moving on.
You are either extremely dumb or you are a liar.

Oga you dont have to insult me to make your point. I am not a liar!!! I attended his wedding not to see him alone but to meet my friends that haven't seen in years. You should learn to forgive and move on... if id dint leave I wont have met the love of my life. Being bitter and angry will not do you any good. Did your ex sleep with your brother or best friend? Damn brother you are bitter!!!! kpele ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by jpphilips(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
joanana:

Oga you dont have to insult me to make your point. I am not a liar!!! I attended his wedding not to see him alone but to meet my friends that haven't seen in years. You should learn to forgive and move on... if id dint leave I wont have met the love of my life. Being bitter and angry will not do you any good. Did your ex sleep with your brother or best friend? Damn brother you are bitter!!!! kpele ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Define insult?
When you throw around a dumb opinion and one says you are dumb, how does that qualify as insult?
You went to celebrate with as ex who sees you as not worthy enough. It is common sense to stay away, it has nothing to do with bitterness, someone who lacks common sense is dumb, you get it?
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by jpphilips(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Calling you stup1d will be an insult to stup1d people.

Ya i wanna invite you to the child dedication of your r@pist, even a goat wont ask that question you asked.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by joanana(f): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
jpphilips:

Define insult?
When you throw around a dumb opinion and one says you are dumb, how does that qualify as insult?
You went to celebrate with as ex who sees you as not worthy enough. It is common sense to stay away, it has nothing to do with bitterness, someone who lacks common sense is dumb, you get it?

Well, if you think i am dump...thats your opinion like they say as a man thinket so he is...
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by joanana(f): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
jpphilips:

Define insult?

Your opinion... Like the Bible say as a man thinket so he is... I know my worth. Bitterness will do you no good anymore rather it will keep you from seeing the good in other people..... Sorry eh she really won after the break up... Ndo oo grin
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by 190: 3:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Freecocoa even after all the advices she dishes out on this jobless forum she's still confused as hell

Smh

Sit your small Nash in your house jare
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by 190: 3:43am On Sep 09, 2015
Btw why are u not married before this your ex self grin

The guy fit don tire for u based on your tie with nairaland lol

How u de old friend
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by 190: 3:44am On Sep 09, 2015
wisdomiskey:

no mind freecocoa
datz y shez so bitter grin
onli a lonely woman wud spend all day on NL
arguing wit anonymous folkzz cry

Jesu!!!

Free cocoa na u be this
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2015
190:
Btw why are u not married before this your ex self grin

The guy fit don tire for u based on your tie with nairaland lol

How u de old friend
If you no dey tied to nl pass me, by now you shouldn't still be here.

I never marry because I never get money to pay groom price, you fit borrow me?

I'm good, I know prison's good on you so no need to ask how you are.tongue
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by pet4ril(f): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Here's the thing, an ex called me last week(my first boyfriend) to invite me to his wedding, the issue now is that I don't know if I should honour the invite, he said his wife insist he invites me(he didn't want to )I know he did love me and he was quite the model boyfriend then(he could pass for the types in mills$boons grin)and we have talked since the break up but I never thought he wouldn't invite me to his wedding, and now to call me to say his wife insists he invites me is kinda shocking/confusing, I always knew I would honour the invites I have the time to attend to,still I'm wondering if I should sit this one out, I partly want to go because it will be like a kind of reunion with old friends(even some who have to travel from very far for this) yet somehow, I feel like not going, he didn't sound happy to invite me, he was cold.

Would you go if you were the one?
in pe4ril's policy, an ex is a past n I don't visit it not to talk of telling me the wife says so n u are considering it. I believe one day he will call you to say the wife said you should come n experience how they make love...the better u caught off dat ex(s) of urs the better for you... am. too focused about the future so I don't have dat silly time for exes dis exes dat .what nonsense?
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Griffen(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
@Chillisauce you must be one very bitter woman.. if i was your ex i will run away from you at every single sight..
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2015
I can't mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.