Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem (907 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted / Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem by EasternLion: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
I have been following the activities of hard core pro O'dua activists on twitter and Facebook, and when I see omoluabi Yoruba kporoakpors insulting and wailing themselves on Biafran threads, I say these ones no get hope.
Why because, pro Odua groups are actually pushing on for secession, while the ones hiding under brown roofs don't know what's up, so 'ion blame 'em.

So I hereby want to bring my Omo Odua people this their anthem, learn and recite it, you will need it soonest.

Oh, you may be asking me why? Eeeeehhhmmm, I'd say, cus probably all born Biafrans, born hardcore and Efulefu types know the tunes or can easily sing first verses of
1.Biafra Nation Anthem (Finlandia)
2. Land of the Rising Sun.
Heck even my little cousin of 2 years knows how to him number 2.

Meanwhile , at the count of 3

Oduduwa National Anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqyEMrPRnOM

1 Like

Re: Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good for them.

3 Likes

Re: Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
mtcheeeeewww
Re: Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem by EasternLion: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dharniel:
mtcheeeeewww

Have you started learning it?
Show patriotism, brother!

1 Like

Re: Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
EasternLion:

Have you started learning it? Show patriotism, brother!
patrioWHAT?
Re: Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op you just see Yorubas as one who can hinder your biafra struggle that's why you want Yoruba to secede first so your dreams can come true
Re: Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem by truefact: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
elijah2u:
Op you just see Yorubas as one who can hinder your biafra struggle that's why you want Yoruba to secede first so your dreams can come true
The question is...why don't the suffercated yorubas want to be own their own? With all the boast of the suffercation and unprogresthives, what is holding the fetish cowards from being on their own and enjoy their lots alone?

3 Likes

Re: Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem by EasternLion: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Why are the Omo Oduas running away from here?
Re: Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem by honourhim: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2015
EasternLion:
Why are the Omo Oduas running away from here?

Because they are cowards and hypocrites.
Re: Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem by EasternLion: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2015
honourhim:

Because they are cowards and hypocrites.

No wonder.
Re: Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem by EasternLion: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2015
truefact:

The question is...why don't the suffercated yorubas want to be own their own? With all the boast of the suffercation and unprogresthives, what is holding the fetish cowards from being on their own and enjoy their lots alone?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Blast Ambode For Fighting Fashola, Says He Has No Plan For Lagos / African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools / Group To Saraki: Resign Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.