Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools (909 Views)

Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS / Buhari Not Running Voodoo Economics, Says APC / Cross River State Has Not Banned Devotion In Schools –SSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by voodooman: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Often times I've seen the way and manner how people have thrown what makes us Africans to the dogs as a result of the so called civilisation the white man brought to Africa. Our identity has been relegated to the dustbins of history. Haiti, Cuba, Brazil and Colombia indigenous blacks have promoted their Africanness through their art and practice but Nigeria on the other hand is gradually killing their uniqueness all in an attempt to copy the white man's life. Voodoo has being part and parcel of us from time immemorial. I'm so surprised when people call what kept us together and brought sanity to our people fetish.

African voodoo should be given proper recognition and stop being subjected to any form of prejudice by anyone. It's not as bad as you see it. African voodoo can be used as force for good. Haiti, Cuba, Brazil, Colombia and the Americas recognise voodoo as part of them. Why can't we do the same? Voodoo was what guided us and made us who we are.
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by Bibidear(f): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2015
Is it because ur name is voodoo man
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by truefact: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2015
You can teach your fetish kids in that your dirty suffercated South West
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by Achilies(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2015
Some hypocritical religious people will not like that..
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by voodooman: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2015
truefact:
You can teach your fetish kids in that your dirty suffercated South West
look at this fool. I pity you. I'm into voodoo and I'm very proud of it. Look at this hypocrite.
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by voodooman: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2015
Achilies:
Some hypocritical religious people will not like that..
exactly. Too many Hypocrites here.
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by Chubhie: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Voodooman, what are the gods saying concerning nigerian economy?
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by MrRobot: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2015
Says the voodooman
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by voodooman: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Chubhie:
Voodooman, what are the gods saying concerning nigerian economy?
did I tell you I was a voodoo priest or native doctor? I'm only advocating for African traditional religion.
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by mrvitalis(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2015
If u know the useless African voodoo is real... ... Demonstrate it before the whole world
. Why didn't our gods save us from the white man?
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by Chubhie: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2015
voodooman:
did I tell you I was a voodoo priest or native doctor? I'm only advocating for African traditional religion.
My apologies Voodooman. I thought you were some wiseman who shuttles and bridges the gap between physical and metaphysical.

I believe in theory and practice.
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by voodooman: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2015
mrvitalis:
If u know the useless African voodoo is real... ... Demonstrate it before the whole world
. Why didn't our gods save us from the white man?
before you start spewing trash, ask yourself if they asked the gods to save them. Nairaland might be a faceless forum but be careful before an unknown wind will carry you where you least expect.
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by mrvitalis(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2015
voodooman:
before you start spewing trash, ask yourself if they asked the gods to save them. Nairaland might be a faceless forum but be careful before an unknown wind will carry you where you least expect.
Nigga if u can prove shite use it to win noble price.. .. Just keep deceiving ur self
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by voodooman: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2015
mrvitalis:

Nigga if u can prove shite use it to win noble price.. .. Just keep deceiving ur self
I'm warning you o. Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't provoke me to cast a spell on you.
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by mrvitalis(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2015
voodooman:
I'm warning you o. Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't provoke me to cast a spell on you.
Lol.... Nigga go n sleep u need it
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by voodooman: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2015
mrvitalis:

Lol.... Nigga go n sleep u need it
ok. I should go and sleep? We shall see.
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by eposho: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2015
voodooman:
I think it is best you sell your message in a believable way than some unknown myth of wind carrying ppl where they least expected.
seeing is believing. reason you see most miracles in African churches., where as there is a place purposely dedicated to miracles called hospitals.
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by mrvitalis(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2015
voodooman:
Am not going to see u Nigga.... ..... . Please use ur time for something more productive and stop lying to ur self and foolish people
Re: African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools by mrvitalis(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2015
voodooman:
If ur voodoo is true..... tell me the balance in my account.... if u can't just sleep well

(1) (Reply)

Gov Willie Obiano Wants To Kill Me – Prince Ken Emeakayi (PDP Chairman) / Conduct Bureau Slams 13-count Corruption Charge On Bukola Saraki / President Muhammadu Buhari Opening Remark At 70th United Nation Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.