Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics (4838 Views)

Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by UmuEri(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Following the successful installation of Radio Biafra short waves, director Nnamdi Kanu has begun recruiting Rev. Sisters with impeccable character to handle different segments and broadcast!

Cc:
ELTON123
NOBLEDANDY
EarsternLion
BiafranAvata
patrick89
Rose2014
Omambala1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Femolacaster(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
That's good, i pray your Biafra republic is realised soon. I want You people to stop crying like orphan, online. Goodluck!

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by MISSNORA(f): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cool....

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Tos87(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
following
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
d road might b narrow
d distance might b far
d obstacles might be many
d bridge might be destroyed
d job might be difficult
d fire might be inferno
d haters might be hating
d enemies might be kicking

LET THEIR KICKING N PUNCHING BE UR STRENGTH
and somehow u surely will get there

THERE WAS ONCE A COUNTRY AND LATER THE COUNTRY REINCARNATED

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Omambala1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
UmuEri:
Following the successful installation of Radio Biafra short waves, director Nnamdi Kanu has begun recruiting Rev. Sisters with impeccable character to handle different segments and broadcast!

Cc:
ELTON123
NOBLEDANDY
EarsternLion
BiafranAvata
patrick89
Rose2014
Omambala1

Ezi Okwu Chineke must be preached!

18 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by funkybully(f): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nice one. The zoo republic must crash.

I see yoloba viewers bp rising astronomically. grin

23 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by UmuEri(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Femolacaster:
That's good, i pray your Biafra republic is realised soon. I want You people to stop crying like orphan, online. Goodluck!
Anu'Mpama. Gerrara here

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Femolacaster(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
UmuEri:
Anu'Mpama. Gerrara here
Nna gi bu anu'mpama! Onye ara!!! Qoute me again and evil strike you, Oloriburuku gbogbo!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Tkester: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nothing makes my day like seeing the kind of ERECTI.ON Biafran matters give the Yorubas, heck, why are Yorubas so scared of Biafrans leaving Nigeria?

In fact, one of the reasons why I became a strong proponent of Biafran is just to scrorn the Yorubas and give them night mare, as such I courage every Igbo Person I know to follow suit.

Long live Biafra!

24 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Tkester: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Femolacaster:

Nothing makes my day like seeing the kind of ERECTI.ON Biafran matters give the Yorubas, heck, why are Yorubas so scared of Biafrans leaving Nigeria?

In fact, one of the reasons why I became a strong proponent of Biafran is just to scrorn the Yorubas and give them night mare, as such I courage every Igbo Person I know to follow suit.

Long live Biafra!

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Jman06(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
In Biafra we stand!

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by ELTON123(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
my goodness me GOD blessBIAFRA

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by ELTON123(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Femolacaster:

Nna gi bu anu'mpama! Onye ara!!! Qoute me again and evil strike you, Oloriburuku gbogbo!
stop derailing this beautiful treadcheesy

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by likila: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
this Biafra thing is still spreading ni

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by mekaboy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nnamdi kanu, the abubaka shakau of igbo land .

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by PenSniper: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
funkybully:
Nice one. The zoo republic must crash.

I see yoloba viewers bp rising astronomically. grin

On the contrary, they are eager to see you go so that your wining, weeping, crying and sobbing can come to an end.
The incesant tears you shed is making the lagoon level rise dangerously and may begin to swallow you.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by PenSniper: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
So in bearfraud priests will be used as errand boys, wonderful.
A re-incarnation of the kingdom of Barbylon with emperor Nnamdi Kanu as the Nebukadbezzar of the 21st century.
Sai bearfuror.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by abumeinben(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Are clerics also involved in tribal issues?

Aren't they supposed to b interceding?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
There will be a peaceful secession.. No need of war says I *MELLIN*

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Rose2014: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
PenSniper:

On the contrary, they are eager to see you go so that your wining, weeping, crying and sobbing can come to an end.
The incesant tears you shed is making the lagoon level rise dangerously and may begin to swallow you.

That's what u make us believe but your body language says otherwise

God bless Nnamdi Kanu

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by backtosender: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
God Bless Biafra The Rising Sun

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Rose2014: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tkester:
Nothing makes my day like seeing the kind of ERECTION Biafran matters give the Yorubas, heck, why are Yorubas so scared of Biafrans leaving Nigeria?

Long live Biafra!

That's A million dollar question right there grin

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:54am On Sep 06, 2015
Femolacaster:

God Bless U 4 Ur Reply Thumbs Up *teamwedonttakeshitfrombiafrans*

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by fr3do(m): 2:26am On Sep 06, 2015
abumeinben:
Are clerics also involved in tribal issues?

Aren't they supposed to b interceding?

but Biafra is not a 'tribal issue'
it is a soon to be country.

When Biafra is formed, the level of patriotism displayed by the citizens will surprise you.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by coolitempa(f): 2:34am On Sep 06, 2015
Awon ode alariwo........ cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by ellabooz(f): 3:14am On Sep 06, 2015
We are getting there.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by patrick89(m): 5:49am On Sep 06, 2015
coolitempa:
Awon ode alariwo........ cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can swear with my dog that you always comment on any post with Biafra! you tend to have erec.tion.
But I'm surprise, because there is no Buhari's picture for you to masturbate with or dobale for....

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Femolacaster(m): 5:49am On Sep 06, 2015
Tkester:

Long live Biafra!
And who give a Bleep about u people? Go through my post, i am never against your Biafra. I just hate the way u people are preaching hate and crying online like orphan. GOOD RIDDANCE!
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by LordMecuzy(m): 5:56am On Sep 06, 2015
I Doubt this.. ..

Catholic Church can never allow this...Taking a pix with a reverend Sister doesn't mean it's recruitment

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by betty202020(m): 5:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Tkester:

Long live Biafra!
nwanne, are u the giant that was pursuing them in the dream? This kind nightmare things.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by azimibraun: 5:59am On Sep 06, 2015
The Wild at it again....
When a people mistake a "Curse" for a "Gift" enermous damage is done before realization.

Nnamdi Kanu the Spur of the Moment.

Meanwhile, where is Mr Ralph Nwazurike and his own Renegades?

The igbo people in sociology were described as an Ascephalous people. Highly divided and cannot live by themselves without a total stranger mediating.

Anyway "Religion na politics" Majek Fashek.

I heard this same Nnamdi Kanu Condemn Christianity on his Radio and cursed a caller who questioned him on his condemnation of Christianity and christ.

Now he is dragging to the mud with him the highly respected Catholic church. The church of the Pope that has over 80% of Christians in the east.

What role is a Norn to play in all of these; give it a religious undertone and cause Armagedon upon the land?

The catholic church must resist this madness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Opening Bottle Of Water By Himself At A Function,Is It Sign Of Humility? / Shame To Abba Kayari Pictures / SE In Panic As North Set To Agree To Return To Regional Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.