Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air (1212 Views)

President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) / Buhari Commissions Naval Ships In Lagos (photo) / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
The reason why power supply has been steady is as a result of the efforts by the government of mohammadu buhari in building two ultra modern gas stations.

The beauty of this power plant is that it comes with a robot that begs pipeline vandals against bursting the gas pipelines inorder not to sabotage the government's effort in ensuring adequate power supply. Infact I heard that when the robot cries the vandals just feel pity and turn back relinquishing their plans to vandalize the pipelines.

Ironically Gej acquired this robot after hearing of its pleading capabilities,but it was a massive failure,whenever vandals paid by Apc come around to vandalize the pipelines the robot pleads but it's as if it's pleadings fall on deaf ears; I'm just wondering why the vandals now hearken to the cries of the robot

Nigerians will soon see the wonders of Apc,God never fails to vindicate the just.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by dabigwalls: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by yanabasee(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!! SCAM!!!!! SCAM!!!!!!
There has been steady power supply, weeks before the Dauran-slowpoke became the president... So what's d fuse all about?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Even tho I'm not friends with your intentions for putting this up, yet, I couldn't help myself falling for the beauty of your sarcasm! . The paradox is also sighted!! How I wish your intent was positive!!!!
Re: Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
yanabasee:
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!! SCAM!!!!! SCAM!!!!!!
There has been steady power supply, weeks before the Dauran-slowpoke became the president... So what's d fuse all about?

You're an olodo, he wasn't speaking for the president! He's as backward oriented as you are o jare!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by yanabasee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I'm an olodo, he wasn't speaking for the president! I'm as backward oriented as Buhari is!
See as you de mumu tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
we dey watch the dullard of daura. by the time naira dies finally, apc fools will wake up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari is a case study.

1. Why it is not good to handover your company to manage by an illiterate

2. Is it good for illiterates to manage a company

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
By the time Buhari finishes with Nigeria, Nigerians will say no to illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by likila: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sai Baba.
Even electricity fear body odour

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by fritiyo: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2015
I do not want to say anything negative about this present buhari govt until after one yr. Even though am wailer, i will wait for the most holiest man to do his job for the first yr den i speak my own mind about all the rubbish that as been going on snce he became the number one citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 06, 2015
yanabasee:
. . See as you de mumu tongue
Loool. Dem go soon change am 4 U

(1) (Reply)

[UPDATED] Military Takes Over In Burkina Faso / God Will Send Upon Them A great Delusion So That They Will Believe A Lie / See What This US Photo Journalist Wrote About Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.