Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* (22902 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
In the background of the first pix, you can see mansions built and lived in by Africans. Thats actually Lekki in Lagos. Am currently here in Lekki. All these mansions costing millions of dollars to build and yet to tar and maintain a decent good road is hard for us! Of course the government should do it! As if world governments are thrown down from heaven and not selected from among the human beings there. In this part of the world, we see our leaders as celebrities and demi gods without even knowing that they too can die! Meaning that they are human after all!

In the second pix, you can see an average neighborhood in America. No houses built with stolen millions. But just look at the neighborhood. Can't you just imagine sleeping there.... Just on the main road! I dont mind oo. angry angry angry From my location in Lagos, I can actually feel the serenity, divinity and coolness of this environment. Imagine writing a movie, reading a novel or carrying out a research in this serene environment. Wont you fell blessed?

Am a black man... But I SPIT ON THE BLACK RACE! Quit all these black is beautiful nonsense. Atimes I feel we are mentally retarrded and lack the capacity to be in existence. Just drive around Lagos tomorrow... You will see a lot of wicked souls walking around in human form. No compassion or human sympathy whatsoever. You will feel the heat and wickedness oozing out their bodies from a mile away. Ready to burn a fellow man with tires just because he stole 500 hundred naira. But willing to lie down and hail a criminal politician who is no more human than his own human nature!

Last time I was at Mbuka Obosi in Onitsha. I parked my father's car to go and buy some spare parts. On coming back, One full tire and the CD loader is gone! Just like that! Nd you say that we are human beings? undecided undecided undecided

Personally, I dont believe that what hampers African growth is bad leadership. What actually hampers us is because we have a lot of malignant, evil, devilish, pugnacious and criminal minded people walking around as human beings. And the most hurtful part is that they are actually bigger in number than the good ones.

If you go to America or European countries, you will actually come to agree with me that why those peeps move forward is because they have a lot of good people abounding there. Human beings with conscience and a sense of morality. People who know that when you are selected to lead, it doesnt mean that you are higher or better than those who selected you. But that you are just selected to be accountable for their well being. Thats all.

NONSENSE!

To those quoting me and saying that the problem with Africa is bad leadership, I repeat myself again: Are leaders thrown down from heaven? Did you read the part where I asked before if Leaders are thrown down from heaven? Are you not aware that our leaders are a reflection of who we are? The message of the thread is to portray that majority of the black man currently are mentally rettarded, evil and wicked! The good ones are few in number. I said it before.

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Ilekeh(f): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
exxell:
These pics brought tears to my eyes. It convinced me that god never planned to create me a black man but an American or European. But Satan in his mischievous nature turned my direction while I was heading to my mothers womb. Attached are two pictures that sane people should weep about. In the first one, you can see mansions built and lived in by Africans. Thats actually Lekki in Lagos. Am currently here in Lekki. All these mansions costing millions of dollars to build and yet to tar and maintain a decent good road is hard for us! Of course the government should do it! As if world governments are thrown down from heaven and not selected from among the human beings there. In this part of the world, we see our leaders as celebrities and demi gods without even knowing that they too can die! Meaning that they are human after all!
In the second pix, you can see an average neighborhood in America. No houses built with stolen millions. But just look at the neighborhood. Can't you just imagine sleeping there.... Just on the main road! I dont mind oo. angry angry angry From my location in Lagos, I can actually feel the serenity, divinity and coolness of this environment. Imagine writing a movie, reading a novel or carrying out a research in this serene environment. Wont you fell blessed?
Am a black man... But I SPIT ON THE BLACK RACE! Quit all these black is beautiful nonsense. Atimes I feel we are mentally retarded and lack the capacity to be in existence. Just drive around Lagos tomorrow... You will see a lot of wicked souls walking around in human form. No compassion or human sympathy whatsoever. Ready to burn a fellow man with tires just because he stole 500 hundred naira. But willing to lie down and hail a criminal politician who is no more human than his own human nature!
Last time I was at Mbuka Obosi in Onitsha. I parked my father's car to go and buy some spare parts. On coming back, One full tire and the CD loader is gone! Just like that! Nd you say that we are human beings? undecided undecided undecided
Personally, I dont believe that what hampers African growth is bad leadership. What actually hampers us is because we have a lot of malignant, evil, devilish, pugnacious and criminal minded people walking around as human beings. And the most hurtful part is that they are actually bigger in number than the good ones.
If you go to America or European countries, you will actually come to agree with me that why those peeps move forward is because they have a lot of good people abounding there. Human beings with conscience and a sense of morality. People who know that when you are selected to lead, it doesnt mean that you are higher or better than those who selected you. But that you are just selected to be accountable for their well being. Thats all.
NONSENSE!

Why doesn't this surprise me coming from an Ibo boy. You guys are meant to be enslaved seriously. If slavery starts up again, you guys won't mind selling your parents to these angels, which explains why slavery was so successful in Biafra.

So the white policemen that unjustly gun down black men are your gods. No wahala.

How about the lynching of black people in America pre-1960- where they commited by angels? Ode.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nonsense... Op jux a reetarded blessed f000l

2 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by midolian(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
if I told u there are worse places in the white man's land than that in the first picture, would you believe?

Let's even assume you are right..Bro, you still havnt convinced me enough that God is a white man. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by kinibigdeal(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
You deliverance
Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by kinibigdeal(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
You need deliverance
Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by CSTR2: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2015

44 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by makingsense(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please

4 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
kinibigdeal:
You need deliverance
CUM4WHAT:
Nonsense... Op jux a reetarded blessed f000l

seconded...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Ilekeh(f): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
CSTR2:
I hope you know the most subservient group of people to colonial rule in southern Nigeria is Igbo.
The most fearful and cowardly.

Go back to your ijaw master

14 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by wheredemdey: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
God bless u..

When God created man in His image...He was referring to the white man...the Blackman is something else...an after thougt....check out African countries....despite the myriads of human and natural resources that abound in Africa...we are still backward...stupid and monumentally silly.with selfish dull insensitive sit tight leaders

Lemme tell one experience..go to millenium park abuja...national stadium Lagos...headbridge osha...aba...okoko...or the north...u will see the remnants of the creation of the maker.u will see people defecating anyhow...on d roads etc..infact I am convinced the maker delegated the blackmans creation to some low ranking assistant.

Speak no more...we are lower than d whites...its a known fact.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Say all you want to say but I feel Africa should be nuked and wiped of the map of the world.... We are not productive at all! Just consuming, consuming, consuming!

The last time I was in Italy, I discovered that the average white man sees the black man as a threat! Same views when I went to Germany and Turkey!

We dont actually manufacture or produce anything. We only depend on what they manufactured to create photocopies or assemble!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by CSTR2: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
exxell:
These pics brought tears to my eyes. It convinced me that God created the whites and Satan created the blacks! God never planned to create me a black man but an American or European. But Satan in his mischievous nature turned my direction while I was heading to my mothers womb. Attached are two pictures that sane people should weep about.

In the background of the first pix, you can see mansions built and lived in by Africans. Thats actually Lekki in Lagos. Am currently here in Lekki. All these mansions costing millions of dollars to build and yet to tar and maintain a decent good road is hard for us! Of course the government should do it! As if world governments are thrown down from heaven and not selected from among the human beings there. In this part of the world, we see our leaders as celebrities and demi gods without even knowing that they too can die! Meaning that they are human after all!

Am a black man... But I SPIT ON THE BLACK RACE! Quit all these black is beautiful nonsense. Atimes I feel we are mentally retarded and lack the capacity to be in existence. Just drive around Lagos tomorrow... You will see a lot of wicked souls walking around in human form. No compassion or human sympathy whatsoever. Ready to burn a fellow man with tires just because he stole 500 hundred naira. But willing to lie down and hail a criminal politician who is no more human than his own human nature!

NONSENSE!
You are an idiott.
Creating moronnic threads and giving opportunity to nitwits to express their cowardly and sick opinions on cyberspace.

3 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by LoveMachine(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yet another negropeon strikes and brings shame to his ancestors.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Ilekeh(f): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
wheredemdey:
God bless u..

When God created man in His image...He was referring to the white man...the Blackman is something else...an after thougt....check out African countries....despite the myriads of human and natural resources that abound in Africa...we are still backward...stupid and monumentally silly.with selfish dull insensitive sit tight leaders

Lemme tell one experience..go to millenium park abuja...national stadium Lagos...headbridge osha...aba...okoko...or the north...u will see the remnants of the creation of the maker.u will see people defecating anyhow...on d roads etc..infact I am convinced the maker delegated the blackmans creation to some low ranking assistant.

Another Igbo ediot.
I wonder how many of your people una go sellt his time.

3 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by wheredemdey: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

Another Igbo ediot.
I wonder how many of your people una go sellt his time.

That's all u can do...online warrior...hurl invectives in that dingy room u erroneously call a home....

15 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
wheredemdey:
God bless u..

Do you mind them! Most peeps here are actually pained because I spoke the truth. For the last four days, we have not had light where I am. Nobody is complaining. Noisy generators everywhere! Yet they feel they can come and claim black supremacy!

Where are our Engineers? Where are our scientists? Where are our Architects? None.... We have absolutely none. Just go to our universities.... Producing thousands of quacks on yearly basis. Unproductive and very useless graduates!

Go to their university labs... Moribund and outdated equipments being used to teach students in the 21st century... Nonsense!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Ilekeh(f): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
wheredemdey:

That's all u can do...online warrior...hurl invectives in that dingy room u erroneously call a home....

My dingy room offers more freedom than the little you're willing to give up for your white masters.

1 Like

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by wheredemdey: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
exxell:
Say all you want to say but I feel Africa should be nuked and wiped of the map of the world.... We are not productive at all! Just consuming, consuming, consuming!

The last time I was in Italy, I discovered that the average white man sees the black man as a threat! Same views when I went to Germany and Turkey!

We dont actually manufacture or produce anything. We only depend on what they manufactured to create photocopies or assemble!

Leave those guys to continue living in self denial....
Africa should be nuked walahi...see the disgrace cameroun gave to the world during the last world cup...supposed team mates were busy fighting each other...one of them even urinated on the pitch during a match.

Consuming continent...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by wheredemdey: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
exxell:

Do you mind them! Most peeps here are actually pained because I spoke the truth. For the last four days, we have not had light where I am. Nobody is complaining. Noisy generators everywhere! Yet they feel they can come and claim black supremacy!

Where are our Engineers? Where are our scientists? Where are our Architects? None.... We have absolutely none. Just go to our universities.... Producing thousands of quacks on yearly basis. Unproductive and very useless graduates!

Go to their university labs... Moribund and outdated equipments being used to teach students in the 21st century... Nonsense!

Burning a petty thief cos he stole 500naira but hailing a politician that stole their commonwealth.

I was on an interview panel...interviewing a 2.1 graduate of economics...dude was asked to define and differentiate btwn GDP and GNP....he was blabbering and laughing at the same time...i was down

The African politician will rather send their wards abroad to acquire good education but will never spend money in revitalising our schools...same with our hospitals....see the shameless akpabio...small bruises he has flown abroad...a former governor of an oil rich state...shame

24 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
wheredemdey:

Burning a petty thief cos he stole 500naira but hailing a politician that stole their commonwealth.

I was on an interview panel...interviewing a 2.1 graduate of economics...dude was asked to define and differentiate btwn GDP and GNP....he was blabbering and laughing at the same time...i was down

The African politician will rather send their wards abroad to acquire good education but will never spend money in revitalising our schools...same with our hospitals....see the shameless akpabio...small bruises he has flown abroad...a former governor of an oil rich state...shame

I was even about to talk about the fool now. Same way some idiots were praising Fashola during his tenure and it later turned out the criminal spent close to 75 million to maintain a common website! Thats the same way people praise this fool lying in a hospital bed. A governor from a state that receives nothing less than 50 billion naira monthly both in federal allocation and IGR.

That was the same way Rochas flew abroad for treatment just for a minor head injury. Something that can be looked at by the government house doctor! Nawa oo.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by buharisambisada: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
I think the oP is right an the average black man in africa is wicked greedy and slothful they hardly love or show mercy towardS one another ,I think the good africans were selected during the slave trade by the white men and what we have now are the children of the wicked ones who's great grand parents were one of the chiefs that participated in slave trade,the white man happen to be very intelligent and taught of the future even while doing slave trade.

19 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by IbrahimJafr: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Go bleach make u turn white na

1 Like

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Genius100: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
OP... you have a point but all the problems you've enumerated are mainly due to bad leadership not God making us inferior...

1 Like

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op U Knew I Was Going To Insult U Cos Of Dis Anyway But First Let Me Pray 4 U *Recieve Sense In Da Mighty Name Of Jesus*

1 Like

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Ilekeh(f): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
buharisambisada:
I think the oP is right an the average black man in africa is wicked greedy and slothful they hardly love or show mercy towardS one another ,I think the good africans were selected during the slave trade by the white men and what we have now are the children of the wicked ones who's great grand parents were one of the chiefs that participated in slave trade,the white man happen to be very intelligent and taught of the future even while doing slave trade.

Do you want to know why the whites are so successful? They pillage your continet for rich resources. African diamond trades, Gold from ghana, cheap human labour, natural resources, etc.

Yet these are the people you call God.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

Do you want to know why the whites are so successful? They pillage your continet for rich resources. African diamond trades, Gold from ghana, cheap human labour, natural resources, etc.

Nd who allowed them do that? Don't you think it was because we are mentally retarrded? Eh? Answer me? Before their arrival, did we we know how to use those things? Eh dingbat? Answer me retarrd!

29 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by buharisambisada: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Who's fault if you can't bargain well?what do you have to say about other continent that were colonized and later became successful?china,Singapore,malaysia,korea et al,I think the first step to solving a problem is acknowledging that there's a problem,your fore fathers sold out and they are still selling out till date the masses ain't different they are wicked unto themselves.

Ilekeh:

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by carnegiefan: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2015
exxell:
These pics brought tears to my eyes. It convinced me that God created the whites and Satan created the blacks! God never planned to create me a black man but an American or European. But Satan in his mischievous nature turned my direction while I was heading to my mothers womb. Attached are two pictures that sane people should weep about.

NONSENSE!

I don't believe that satan created the black man. However I agree with everything else you said.
This is why Nnamdi Kanu of radio Biafra CONSTANTLY attack black people verbally. He argues that blacks lack capacity to reason.
Good (in my own opinion -reasonable) black people are few.
If you see a bad white man, he has a reasonable explanation for his badness. Just ask and he will explain it to you reasonably even if you don't agree with his reasons.
Blacks can be bad just for no reason at all.

21 Likes

Re: Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof* by holocron: 1:47am On Sep 06, 2015
exxell:

Dear exxell,
We can feel the anguish in your soul as you write. But...has it occured to you YOUR SPIRITUAL EXPLAINATION for the malaise you have observed in the black race, is actually the problem with the black race? You (blacks like you), no matter your exposure, refuse to objectively and scientifically study and master your physical and social environment with a view to change things for the better. Instead you are quick ( like the intellectually lazy) to jump to spiritual and magical causes of things.

Please wake up, my friend, open your eyes. The modern blackman is a traumatized being, a victim of historical circumstances. The struggle continues. The lot of the European white you idolize today was not much better than many African societies 1000 years ago. But it was the european rennaissance, when they embraced logical thinking in all things, chose scientific learning and rejected all kinds of superstition that saved them. You too should do the same and preach and convert as many of your fellows as you can, and you would surely see the the change.

Most blacks do not have a practical understanding of their physical and cultural world that will enable them to improve their world. YOU CANT CHANGE WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. We have our heads buried too deep in the sands of superstition, religion, and magic. This is what causes the irrational behaviour you observe. Its like a man trying to navigate his way with an inaccurate, or obsolete map.

There is nothing inherently wrong with the blackman that cannot be corrected by the blackman by simply waking up.

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun / My Oga At Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss / Court Orders Police To Pay OurMumuDonDo N50m Over Attack During Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.