Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Photo Of An Uncommon Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of An Uncommon Thief (1076 Views)

Ayade: Celebrating An Uncommon Achiever / Contradiction Of Akpabio's Uncommon Transformation (photo) / How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of An Uncommon Thief by Ikpewe: 12:42am On Sep 06, 2015
This is a picture of an uncommon thief,kidnapper, assassin lying on a common bed, in a common hospital of a common country, forsaking his uncommon world class hospital. Mr man you can only fool uncommon gullible minds not me. As you uncommonly travelled for fake medicals do come back and face an uncommon justice.

Re: Photo Of An Uncommon Thief by donholy28(m): 12:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo Of An Uncommon Thief by nikkiking(m): 12:46am On Sep 06, 2015
And he has a common hospital here in he's state undecided undecided.
Re: Photo Of An Uncommon Thief by divinehand2003(m): 12:56am On Sep 06, 2015
OP, IF THE THING TOO VEX YOU, THEN MAKE U TOO JOIN THE UNCOMMON THIEVING SOCIETY NOW?
Re: Photo Of An Uncommon Thief by Ikpewe: 1:21am On Sep 06, 2015
divinehand2003:
OP, IF THE THING TOO VEX YOU, THEN MAKE U TOO JOIN THE UNCOMMON THIEVING SOCIETY NOW?
. To be sincere I am very angry so are 97% of Akwa Ibom people. We are tired of uncommon rule by 1 family.
Re: Photo Of An Uncommon Thief by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:21am On Sep 06, 2015
Ikpewe:
. To be sincere I am very angry so are 97% of Akwa Ibom people. We are tired of uncommon rule by 1 family.
I can tell u the name of ur village
Re: Photo Of An Uncommon Thief by mikolo80: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Ikpewe:
yet you voted him
Re: Photo Of An Uncommon Thief by dareking48pro: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2015
I can't laugh this morning... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Miracle!32 Years Without Sex.i Got Bleeped By 17 Yrs Boy / Buhari Comments On Saraki’s Trial: Law Will Take Its Course / Federal Ministry Of Agricture And Rural Development Applauds Abia Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.