Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

5 Reasons Why Men Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Men Lie (454 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? / 6 Reasons Men Lie To Their Wives/girlfriends / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Lie by Revolva(m): 12:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Have you ever asked yourself why guys lie all the time? And you're like he could have just told you the truth and both of you can trash whatever it is out. Sometimes it's not even about cheating or he doesn't love you though that could also be the reason. After a lengthy conversation with my male friends I've been able to come up with some of the reasons they lie to us.

1, If he's cheating: Well a cheating fella is prone to lie all the time to cover up his dirty tracks and sexcapades., take it or leave it lie is a necessity for a guy that cheats so if your man lies all the time you shouldn't be too shocked if you finally find out he's a player.

2, Fear: This particular one is quite sensitive, they claim to sometimes lie cos of the fear of loosing a partner. Even though I do not like the idea I still kinda get the point here. Most ladies are quite short tempered and always seize every opportunity they get to nag so if a guy loves her and he doesn't want to quit he just resorts to not telling her the truth as an escape route from her nagging though it doesn't really help matters at the end of it all

3, Some ladies are quite shallow minded and childish in the way they deal with situations. When a guy is nice enough to tell you his past why seize every slight opportunity you get to bring it back up and use it against him. No wonder these guys never want to open up to us concerning their past lives and relationships.

4, Well they claim we don't like real men that are truthful, we want the rich dudes, handsome ones, career person and a all round successful guy. The truth be told our tastes when it comes to choosing our partners are quite unrealistic, these guys want to have us but we're too busy running after shadows so they sometimes have to lie just to get what they want though it doesn't usually mean all they want a sex, a good number of them really want to be with us.

5, Guys keep lots of friends and are easily influenced wrongly most times, they need to keep up with social status more than we ladies in fact. Even though they never admit it, a rich dude around the corner is a big threat to them and they have this mindset of only the richest dudes get the best girls. The truth be told no girl sincerely wants to be with a broke guy so sometimes they end up looking rich with empty pockets and accounts.

My advice to you all in summary;

To my gentlemen please try to tell us your true status, someone out there will definitely love you for who you are so quit the lies and stop getting broke trying to look rich.

To the ladies please use a little more of the chill pill and stop pushing them into having to lie to us.

Written by: Ajayi Nifemi Oritoke
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Lie by donholy28(m): 1:27am On Sep 06, 2015
Waiting for 20 reasons y women lie thread

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think / ty / I Found More Love Storiez Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.