Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members (2683 Views)

Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators / Army Intercepts 1,000 Massob Members In Nsukka / Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by OfoIgbo: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ojiofor:
Let's pray for peace in our land while we continue to demand for justice always.In 2005 Obasanjo sent soldiers to Onitsha and they massacred hundreds of Massob members and nothing happened and recently Ezu river happened in Anambra state no action was taken against those who committed such wicked crime against humanity.Easy bro.

Well, let's wait and see whether Mumu-hammadu will get away with the murder of just 3 IPOB people in Onitsha.

Meanwhile advice the fededal authorities to stop quaking in their boots by issuing denials right left and centre, in the hope of avoiding bloody recriminations that may follow grin
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by cheruv: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
EasternLion:
But they shot sporadically at IPOB members carrying peaceful evangelism!

Navy, don't worry, the evidence is there, even the live video showing where you were releasing rounds of bullets like as if you were in war front.

E go do una for eyes.

The ones that survived the gunshots are all there, and they all independently confirmed you shot at them.

You shoot sotey it was soldiers that came and rescued other ones and ordered you to stop shooting at innocent people, everything is on tape...
These days you think nothing can't be caught live on tape, keep denying, when your heads start rolling, we will deny, claiming that they are warning shots.
Exactly!
Blood must be paid with blood angry
Am happy nnamdi Kanu has sworn on the lives of his family to avenge those murders! smiley
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by cheruv: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
owobokiri:
Since 1970, the uselessly blood gulping Nigerias security agencies have turned my east into a killing field. The east has more check points than any other section of Nigeria. Before the sharaih madness/boko haram, you can drive from kaduna to zaria without encountering any check-point. But from Onitsha to Enugu during this period, expect upto 20 check points manned by tribal marks distorted faces, squeezing every motorist of his hard earned cash at gun point. Many died at these check points that were only reduced under Jonathan. . Police officers bribed to be posted to places like Onitsha so they can extort, maim and defraud with impunity. . Many civilians have been killed for having the temerity to demand for their rights. Hundreds of MASSOB agents were killed exactly in the same fashion as the IPOB youths killed by the navy. . At a point, a people must push back. Enough must be enough. . Those who treat eastern lives with levity can never stop doing so unless forced to do so. The navy must provide those who shot into a harmless crowd armed with just PAMPHLETS. . The days when security agencies turned the whole east into a shooting range must be brought to a brutal stop.
Shame our Igbo elites who prefer to live on their knees than die on their feet! angry
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by Uteghe(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Was it Massob or Ipob devotees that were ''killed''? If its Massob,why is Ipob making claims. Beyond that,the people in the pic don't look dead. Finally,it is not beyond Kanu to kill some igbos so as to attract sympathy.
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by DaBullIT(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
And your point being ?

sdindan:

I know that you will show here to
Spread your ignoramus.
Never uses eyes see any thread about Igbos or Biafra.
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by OfoIgbo: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
cheruv:

Exactly!
Blood must be paid with blood angry
Am happy nnamdi Kanu has sworn on the lives of his family to avenge those murders! smiley

Cheruv , a few days ago I believe you asked me to provide more information on Nri. It is a huge topic that may be quite difficult for me to cover due to its vastness.
However from time to time, I will give Nri perspective on certain issues of importance. It may in fact require a thick book to cover issues regarding Nri.

Now getting back to this topic, personally I will prefer an international legal process to get justice for those affected by the Onitsha killings.
However, as I get the feeling payment in blood is what IPOB in Onitsha may require, it should not be rushed to prevent the lose of lives of totally innocent people. The command and control of the navy is in Abuja and the commander in chief is also in Abuja. Both authorities should be ordered to provide those responsible for the killings, failing which both authorities should be held responsible for whatever follows. If they fail to investigate and punish those responsible for the deaths of these innocent IPOB souls, with appropriate death sentences and their execution, the Nigerian federal authorities will be confirming their complicity in the whole murders.
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by OfoIgbo: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Personally I don't think this order came from the naval authorities.

An action as grievous as shooting UNARMED INNOCENT PEOPLE could only have come from the presidency.
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
erikcantona:
!1! we are not massob !2! you shot over 30 IPOBmembers ! 3 people died Instantly !4! We will kill 25 NAVY men ! One life of our member is worth 12 lives of bamboos and monkeys! Wait for our director to give orders then we match! Your skulls we roll! I will brew with your skulls may chukwu okike abiahma bear me witness iseee iseee iseee

You know what the tortoise said??

That in an event of a war, it would trample on a pregnant woman. When the war started, there was stampede but those with feet the size of elephants' trampled on the pregnant woman...

You know the rest of the story...pls stop making threats online.
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Uteghe:
Was it Massob or Ipob devotees that were ''killed''? If its Massob,why is Ipob making claims. Beyond that,the people in the pic don't look dead. Finally,it is not beyond Kanu to kill some igbos so as to attract sympathy.

Listen! This is how you and your family will be killed. the killers will deny it and the press will back them up. They will write that you got drunk, killed your family and afterward you committed suicide. It story will be posted here on NL.
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by Ojiofor: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Well, let's wait and see whether Mumu-hammadu will get away with the murder of just 3 IPOB people in Onitsha.

Meanwhile advice the fededal authorities to stop quaking in their boots by issuing denials right left and centre, in the hope of avoiding bloody recriminations that may follow grin
I wish they won't get away with murder of innocent people.
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by Uteghe(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Listen! This is how you and your family will be killed. the killers will deny it and the press will back them up. They will write that you got drunk, killed your family and afterward you committed suicide. It story will be posted here on NL.
You are just a twerp. Am full blooded NIGER DELTAN. When we fought govt,we fought head on and didn't do stu.pid radio shows. Channel you pain to Navy if you can. Your utterances are back to sender a zillion times. The bullet you are looking for will locate you.
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
DaBullIT:
I knew it was a lie, I argued it was a lie

If indeed it happened I'm sure Navy will say they are investigating and no bager can do anything until they conclude investigation

My point is Navy will admit to it
You again?
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Obrigardo:
Treasonable offenses are treated with bullets. so who is wailing? they should shut up
I wish you what you wish others.
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by cheruv: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Cheruv , a few days ago I believe you asked me to provide more information on Nri. It is a huge topic that may be quite difficult for me to cover due to its vastness.
However from time to time, I will give Nri perspective on certain issues of importance. It may in fact require a thick book to cover issues regarding Nri.

Now getting back to this topic, personally I will prefer an international legal process to get justice for those affected by the Onitsha killings.
However, as I get the feeling payment in blood is what IPOB in Onitsha may require, it should not be rushed to prevent the lose of lives of totally innocent people. The command and control of the navy is in Abuja and the commander in chief is also in Abuja. Both authorities should be ordered to provide those responsible for the killings, failing which both authorities should be held responsible for whatever follows. If they fail to investigate and punish those responsible for the deaths of these innocent IPOB souls, with appropriate death sentences and their execution, the Nigerian federal authorities will be confirming their complicity in the whole murders.
Do you've a pin so that I can add you up let's talk more about Nri...am interested in matters of Nri politics and history
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by Gr8tasign: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Government of the liars,for the liars n by the liars.
Their agent has spoken.
My greatest joy will be the fall of nigeria.
BIAFRA! Thy kingdom come!
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by Gr8tasign: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Government of the liars,for the liars n by the liars.
Their agent has spoken.
My greatest joy will be the fall of nigeria.
BIAFRA! Thy kingdom come!
Re: Navy Denies Killing MASSOB Members by erikcantona: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
gbosaa:

You know what the tortoise said??

That in an event of a war, it would trample on a pregnant woman. When the war started, there was stampede but those with feet the size of elephants' trampled on the pregnant woman...

You know the rest of the story...pls stop making threats online.
. Shut up ! When nigeria trample on igbos you dnt knw of this your proverbe! Aftar civil war did nigeria build any shit in th east? But they are rebuilding the north even whem the war is goin on! You have many brigdes in lagos but nigeria have been twarting just one brigde easterners clamor for! Northners go to school free ! Why we pay 150k to go to schools ! And when they graduate they see federal work! Come to east and see graduates driving keke ! May GOd scatter that your mouth for shouthing one nigeria because it favours your lazy tribe ediat! Howmany igbos have they killed in northern riot? Why did fashola deport igbos from lagos one nigeria my foot

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Man Who Accused GEJ Of Finishing Nigeria In 2014 Finally Begs For Forgiveness / Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.