Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees (1333 Views)

PDP Govs, Senators, Reps Begin Search For Credible National Chair / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun / Buhari Cabinet: Govs Senators, Reps, Lose Power To Pick Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees by babreports: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2015
Contrary to what obtained in the last 16 years, state governors appeared to have lost influence to make input into the appointment of ministers.
http://www.babreports.com/2015/09/06/ministerial-list-buhari-strips-apc-govs-senators-reps-power-to-pick-nominees/
Re: Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees by madridguy(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees by temitemi1(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2015
Non of my business cool

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees by drss(m): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2015
the fulanis no go allow arne (savages) nominate ministers for buari. tinubu don enter one chance. grin d vice president is nobody to dem fulanis so na sidon dey look for am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees by Sunnymatey(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2015
Buhari should tell us he will like to rule Nigeria the way he did in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees by themilanway(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2015
I don't get it when people who vigorously campaigned against Buhari,wished him death,mocked his late daughter,paid for numerous tv propanganda and finally didn't vote for him say"We have been scammed or Buhari should stop decieving us."

Who are"we"?

Who are"us"?

Are these people not delusional and hypocrites?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2015
Their cup of tea #blabbish#
Re: Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees by frankyychiji(f): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business cool
Bros it must be your business o! Buhari cannot single-handedly run this nation. Nigeria is not one of his cow farms. These governors were the only reason why he is in power today! Did he not try it several times on his own? These governors spent funds meant for the welfare of their people to launder his image and installed him as president, he cannot come now and be claiming ITK! He must pay his debt to his sponsors. He must allow them nominate the ministers for their states, and he must award them over-bloated contracts to recoup their investments! Otherwise, they will bring down his government and the country will suffer!
You must wail on this matter o!
Re: Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees by frankyychiji(f): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2015
themilanway:
I don't get it when people who vigorously campaigned against Buhari,wished him death,mocked his late daughter,paid for numerous tv propanganda and finally didn't vote for him say"We have been scammed or Buhari should stop decieving us."

Who are"we"?

Who are"us"?

Are these people not delusional and hypocrites?
You are the delusional and hypocritical one here. I didn't support Buhari and given the same circumstances again and again, i still will not support him. But I am a Nigerian contributing his quota in taxes, niqqur, your dullard president is answerable to me whether I voted for him or not!. The bold emphasis is for what it is, for clarity.

(1) (Reply)

See The Bad State Of Okigwe-Arondizuogu-Nnewi Road,A Federal Road(Pic) / Nnamdi Kanu: Group Gives Ultimatum / Pictures Of Deplorable State Of Sango-ijoko Road In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.