Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

#100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. (24800 Views)

Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market / Buhari's Asset Declaration: An Attempt To Sway Sympathy Ahead Of #100wastedDays / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Okaka27(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2015
otijah:
jobs - F9 Power - D7 Daura Helipad - A1 Assest declaration - E8 Fight against corruption - A1 (4 only jonathan govts) Security - F9 Economy -F9 Carteir wristwatch - A1 Taking pictures and selfies - A1 this man has failed us
Mumu
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ademega(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2015
cLEMzz:
PMB can not take credit for power because he has done nothing as regards to it, am sure you know GEJ did it al.............../cLEMz/
accepted he has Don nothing. can we now say Jonathan spent 6 good years on electricity without results? I don't get the logic in all these kind argument.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by gbengus17: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
PEOPLE ARE JUST SAYING RUBBISH. BUHARI HAS GONE UNDERGROUND SERIOUSLY. THOSE WHO ARE AFFECTED KNOWS AND RUNNING UP AND DOWN, WHILE SOME ARE SECRETLY IN DETENTION. AGREED DETENTION WITH THE AUTHORITIES COS MOST OF THEM DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENNG TO THEM.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by 989900: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2015
We'r on course to greatness.

The economy needs urgent fixing though.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Curvinus(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2015
Vision2045:
100 days of I will..soon...bigotry denial of campaign promises...government of holy saint Northerners ....WHEN EVER WE OPPOSE MEDIOCRATIC BEHAVIOUR OR RESPONSES THEY TAG US WAILERS....NOW I HAVE GAT A NAME OR BETTER STILL A BEFITTING TITLE FOR THEM...BUHARI CRIERS ....WE KEEP ON WAILING....THEY KEEP ON CRYING IN DEFENCE....THEY ARE CRYING CRYERS ....

Crying Cryers feel free to quote me ..my body language will reply u

I call them the gloating gloaters. Suffering yet smiling as ever like they in a haste to wish away the mediocrity that is so glaring for all to see. Its disingenousness at its best form.

Oya gloaters, food is ready. Come and gloat.

2 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Eazydeek(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:
only a maggot will defend a useless 100 days of of course apc bastards are bunch of maggots

And you are a useless dead brained product of a baby factory
Keep crying
Sai baba is moving on

Slow and steady
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by eph12(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2015
softvio:

young man stop decieving yourself..Buhari has done nothing in the increase power supply. We are just reaping the seed that GEJ's government planted
I never said Buhari has done anything. I was only responding to that question i quoted. I was trying to make him know that if problem of power is solved then 80% of our worries are over.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Eazydeek(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope it's 100 days of dwindling economy insecurity inflatation, no policies and so on just a government of body language.

useless bastard Daura dullard gworo chewing gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

We feel your pain, we know how hurtful it is for your to accept defeat since May 29

Plus your dad never collect PDP money this term cos its not business as usual hehehe
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:

I talked based on what is happening and my area and testimonies around. the fact is, even in America and Europe some still complain. so NA only u know agbor oh. I pray it improves so that u can fall in line
I know say u sabi Kano. does people still not get light.b Apart from GRA in Benin, every other part is suffering power outage. u sabi kubwa? Kokoaba light situation still dey the same. Besides by this time last year, there were so many threads on niaraland about power improvements.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by philips70(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Please are people still using trains from Lagos to Kano and PHC to Kaduna? It's been long I saw such threads of people who traveled on those tracks or were those just campaign strategies?

Kai! Nigeria had 419s in government for a whole 5yrs. After all those packaging Nigerians still said no to them. It can be very painful though, hence they are permitted to continue wailing till 2019.
Eku wailing.

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by 49cents(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:
those who are saying wasted years are lacking in conscience and gospel truth. wasted ke?
if for this constant light self it's enough. we have never had it this good in my area in the last 8years.

What's with this constant light linked with Buhari and APC, How many power plants did Buhari build in 100 days? Power generation plants take years to build

Some people were vandalising gas pipelines continously even when they knew they can tap the gas! Obviously it was to ensure Nigerians didn't have light during the campaigning to get more points for themselves

That's why Tinubu and his likes will see people like you as Zombies who can't read between the lines, who can't ask critical questions? Who can be swayed by cheap sentiments from tribalism to religion

I know one thing for sure which is Karma is a bitch, whatver you sow you surely must reap

2 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ademega(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2015
49cents:

What's with this constant light linked with Buhari and APC, How many power plants did Buhari build in 100 days? Power generation plants take years to build

Some people were vandalising gas pipelines continously even when they knew they can tap the gas! Obviously it was to ensure Nigerians didn't have light during the campaigning to get more points for themselves

That's why Tinubu and his likes will see people like you as Zombies who can't read between the lines, who can't ask critical questions? Who can be swayed by cheap sentiments from tribalism to religion

I know one thing for sure which is Karma is a bitch, whatver you sow you surely must reap
so for good 16 years APC was vandalizing pipelines to get cheap points for campaign? let us be fair enough. what happened it's just that the present administration will not take nonesense from anybody which was the other of the day in the last administration hence people are sitting tight. this is obvious in the power sector. simple.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by papoose999(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2015
ndnuray:
Fact! electricity improvement is enough for me as at now .
You claim Buhari improved electricity yet no electricity contract have been approved for the past #100WastedDays"

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by 49cents(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:

so for good 16 years APC was vandalizing pipelines to get cheap points for campaign? let us be fair enough. what happened it's just that the present administration will not take nonesense from anybody which was the other of the day in the last administration hence people are sitting tight. this is obvious in the power sector. simple.

Guy have you heard that gas pipelines have been vandlaised since APC got o power?

It's all a strtegy and he heinous game worked out for them

Why hasn't price of petrol gone down too since buhari won't tale nonsense?

Didn't they say the subsidy was a scam?

I have just confirmed that a good number of educated Nigerians are daft, but the politicians knew these before I realsied it myself and have used it to enrich themselves

We were calling timubu names not knowing that fashola sef is a common thief of public funds

If light is all you need to watch season film then hop along. Some of us have our eyes set on a grander agenda for nigeria

1 Like

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by timunstopable: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2015
Went 2 twitter 2 check the #100wastedays

i noticed 80% of thise tweeting had names like okon, ebube, chukwudi, onye, ngozi, stanley etc

All from one section of the country

These omo yeebos are bad losers

bt make una deal with it Buhari ll be President till 2019
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Aroh48(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
drnairalov:
i hate nigeria not the government ..expecially the people just as black as we are ...so is our mind black.

even in d next 3 years nigeria would not change to how we want it to be...cos we ourselves tye change start from us...not everything government...is it government that make people to b stealing other people properties?

is it the government that make people to drive withouth caution on the road?

is it the government that make police men still ask for bribe when they steal ur property..
is it the government

is it the government that make people call enyeama names for missing d match..some who has served d country. all of a sudden u forget that...it aint worth dying for this country

the change start frm u imbeciles..goshh!!!!

u bunch of fooo.-ools!!!! it is just 100 days.. compared to six years of misfortune of Jona!!!

sigh some times i begin to hate this skin called black
u dey vex oooo!
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by mauriceju2(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Guy light has nothing to do with your oga, i know you will always blindly support your oga as a slave, your oga did not use 100 days to build and commission power station, your oga never do anything
ademega:
those who are saying wasted years are lacking in conscience and gospel truth. wasted ke?
if for this constant light self it's enough. we have never had it this good in my area in the last 8years.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Etizz: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:

And u think buhari 100 days in office is responsible for D power supply we are experiencing now?
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:

overnight ke, he had 6 years to actualize his mantra "transformation", buh he couldn't...
Bro,who set the pace for this present government to follow?Has buhari implement any of his campaign promise?The constant power supply that you are all praising buhari for was executed by gej.disco.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by nobeku: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
ichidodo:
Tis good to see gullibility wiped off our people's face. Let us hope We arent too late to save this country from blatant northocracy, steep economic decline and body language..
O God!So finally your education got in the way of your ignorance?CHAI...
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by nobeku: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope it's 100 days of dwindling economy insecurity inflatation, no policies and so on just a government of body language.

useless bastard Daura dullard gworo chewing gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
May your cerebral palsy rest you in pieces..EWU!!!
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
timunstopable:
Went 2 twitter 2 check the #100wastedays

i noticed 80% of thise tweeting had names like okon, ebube, chukwudi, onye, ngozi, stanley etc

All from one section of the country

These omo yeebos are bad losers

bt make una deal with it Buhari ll be President till 2019
Through rigging from his daura sister as inec boss ba?
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by obieze69: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Mak una no worry E go beta...
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ALISMILE(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
liberty300:
bruh, the fact that you can't see the rising cost of food materials or the stagnant business growth is beyond me. During GEJ we were used to seeing figures now, not so much Jst a bunch of people in Denial
u re jus a stupid ibo man who doesn't want d trut! He cannot perform miracles in 100 days, mumu! Wailer!
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ALISMILE(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
otunsman:
Through rigging from his daura sister as inec boss ba?
ur bias brain is now blocked that u don't know PMB doesn't need an election to remain in 2019!
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by oniluuu(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
The buruhaha dat surounds 100 days of mr pres in office needs to be critically look at. the questn i just want to ask is dat, how many of us have been able to solve d personal problem in our lives within 100 days not to talk about national problems highly plagued wit socio-economic problems? we've to be reasonable at time. as we know to destroy is simple, to build is complex. the betterment of this country is our corporate responsibility. #100DaysOfNewBeginnings
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
ALISMILE:
ur bias brain is now blocked that u don't know PMB doesn't need an election to remain in 2019!
So there won't be election in 2019?
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ademega(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
mauriceju2:
Guy light has nothing to do with your oga, i know you will always blindly support your oga as a slave, your oga did not use 100 days to build and commission power station, your oga never do anything

I don't know the oga you are talking about Mr.
call me a slave do I care? after all I am not a politician. what I know is, someone was their for good 6 years I never had the reason to praise him because as an ordinary citizen I could not feel the impact that a leader was in Abuja at all. well, that is a resolved issue during the election. now just 100 days in office, at least this electricity is noticeable and visible and you want me to be shouting the name of someone that was rejected nationwide. I won't do that Mr man. call me anything,I won't.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
oniluuu:
The buruhaha dat surounds 100 days of mr pres in office
needs to be critically look at. the questn i just want to ask is
dat, how many of us have been able to solve d personal
problem in our lives within 100 days not to talk about
national problems highly plagued wit socio-economic
problems? we've to be reasonable at time. as we know to
destroy is simple, to build is complex. the betterment of this
country is our corporate responsibility. #100DaysOfNewBeginnings
But na him promised heaven and earth na.As if he get otumopo wey he go use change the economy of the country.If he can't deliver why promised heaven on earth?
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ademega(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
49cents:

Guy have you heard that gas pipelines have been vandlaised since APC got o power?

It's all a strtegy and he heinous game worked out for them

Why hasn't price of petrol gone down too since buhari won't tale nonsense?

Didn't they say the subsidy was a scam?

I have just confirmed that a good number of educated Nigerians are daft, but the politicians knew these before I realsied it myself and have used it to enrich themselves

We were calling timubu names not knowing that fashola sef is a common thief of public funds

If light is all you need to watch season film then hop along. Some of us have our eyes set on a grander agenda for nigeria
a time will come, you will be at your wits end to say bad things about this government. by then you will realize that God has answered our prayers in this country by giving us president Buhari. thanks
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Akpan107(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
festusfeezy:
For Godsake, u guys should be patient now, why comparing n condemning pmb. when is just 100days. Good luck Jonathan did six yrs, so don't compare yet
The APC govt is a complete failure and a major disaster that Nigerians will never forget. may God help us and give us a better leader for the whole nigeria not a sectional or regional and tribalistic one. it is actually wasted 100 days of no plans and direction. no manifesto no nothing.
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by omolami: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
The seed of electricity being enjoyed today was planted by Jonathan, even Buhari acknowledged that This is just 100days with nothing added to power but it just matured because GEJ laid the foundation Its not Buhari's credit. I expect even the foolish to know this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Peterside At Amaechi's Birthday Dinner (Pics) / 2019: Remain In Abuja, You’ll Be Stoned – Okorocha Warns Udenwa / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.