Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home (4255 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by lionstone: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
According to Peter Agba Kalu :
I received a telephone call from Ralph
Uwazurike the leader of MASSOB just right now
and he told me that Nigerian Police stormed his
house. He was not around, so they arrested all
those working for him or around his house.
I am not against the Nigerian Police doing their
work but, storming someone’s house at the
dead of the night is not way to go.
I asked him if there was an invitation by the
police which he failed to honour and he said,
no.
You may like Uwazurike and what he is doing
with MASSOB you may hate him. But, let our
personal stand not prevent us from seeing and
speaking out when dictatorship is gradually
bearing out its’ teeth.
Nigerian problem today is Boko Haram and we
are yet to hear of a commando style invasion
and arrest of the leaders recently.
It is on record that Uwazurike
have never failed to honour any
police invitation, so why this mid
night forceful arrest.
I just hope and pray that he is
not being subjected to this
treatment because he is from
Southern part of Nigeria?
If he in anyway offended the
laws of the land the police should
invite him through a civilized
manner and drag him to court.
Storming his house in this era of
kidnapping is not a civilized way
of doing things in a Democratic
dispensation. What of if those on
police uniform were hired killers
or kidnappers?
I advise the Nigerian Police to
please extend an official
invitation to him so that it will be
on record that he’s under their
custody.
SOURCE: http://www.weeklypostng.com/2015/09/breaking-news-biafra-dss-storms.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
I dedicate this FTC to all aborted souls, that God almighty will purge them of their original sin and accept their soul.

"PMB is a terrorist", quote me anywhere.

-EPHPHATHA

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by olafum1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by madridguy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ok
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by fran6co(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmm just tired of this kind of news
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol... I am beginning to believe dat both Buhari and Kanu are working for d CIA... Nigeria will never divide... Amen

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by darnley16(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
some kinda news ,

dedicated to all Aro STONERS IN THE BUILDING
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by darnley16(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
WHO IS THIS GUY ANYWAY

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Trouble dey sleep, you go wake am up... Wetin you dey fine ?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by Austin4lif: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... I am beginning to believe dat both Buhari and Kanu are working for d CIA... Nigeria will never divide... Amen
were are u reasoning from?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by funkybully(f): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
I pray make it be true. This zoo needs quick balkanization.

Anything that can scatter this zoo is welcomed

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by BushidoBlue(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Every news in Naija these days must pass the 48hr test

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by powerfulsettingz: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
the caption says DSS, while the content says police.... Confused people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by GaniLAb(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nobody will be allowed to undermined the security of the country called Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by Blizzy9ja: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Austin4lif:
were are u reasoning from?
His buttocks

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by Princewill1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Uwazurike should step down and allow NNAMDI KANU to handle the dull•ard of daura.

Kanu have a cure for Buhari's madness

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by jemir000: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
j
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
GaniLAb:
Nobody will be allowed to undermined the security of the country called Nigeria
why are you disgracing us? The Ibos are fighting for their destiny which they think they will get in Biafra, the hausas are fighting for theirs in one Nigeria using us. What do we stand for? This is why ibos think we are worthless in Nigeria. Are we cursed or is it that we cant reason as a pple? Pls let us stop invading ibo threads and stop making ourselves cheap as if we need nigeria more than nigeria needs us.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by criminalmindz: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
friends and colleagues from every part of the nation and some of my best friends are not even from my side of the country.

However, recent events are making me to have a deeper reflection and I wish we- Southerners in this instance- can have some kind of introspection. Out of 25 appointments made so far, 18 are from the North, 3 are from the South West, 4 are from the South South while the South East has ZERO appointments. A tweet which I saw today stated that “southerners are only competent when it’s time for elections but northerners are competent in terms of governance” and this made the following thoughts run through my mind:

1. Only Southerners have been accusing fellow Southerners of corruption. Oshiomole has been attacking Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as if Ngozi turned down his marriage proposal. The same Oshiomole tried to make nonsense of Akinwumi Adeshina’s successes in the agriculture sector. Ambode tried to pull Fashola down and successfully smeared him with stains. Maybe that’s why Fashola did not get the Chief of Staff role. I’m yet to see a Northerner accuse another Northerner of corruption, even when they belong to different parties. The closest a Northerner got was when the new Kano State Governor attacked Rabiu Kwankaso but he quickly sheathed his sword and even disowned previous reports of attacks. Why are we like this?

2. Are Southerners the only ones who are corrupt? Were there no northerner heading the ministries and parastatals? Did the outgone Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko not have an alleged case of certificate forgery but he still served out his tenure until he resigned voluntarily? I’m not in support of corruption under any guise but the fight against corruption must not be seen to be sectional.

3. How come it’s easier for the President to believe that Sanni Abacha was not corrupt in spite of recovered loot while it is so easy for him to believe Goodluck Jonathan is irredeemably corrupt?

4. I still remember that aside from God, Tinubu made Tambuwal what he is today. The same Tambuwal would later call Femi Gbajabiamila ‘incompetent’ and rated Dogara as more competent. The same Tambuwal was propped up by Tinubu, a Southerner against a fellow Southerner, Mulikat Akande. Obasanjo was very key to denying Goodluck Jonathan a second term. A good number can still recall how OBJ tore his PDP membership card in public glare. The Northerners find it easy to support themselves but we are always pulling ourselves down. Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido and all the other Northern Governors including the former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu often times refused to campaign for Goodluck Jonathan openly and many times even espoused the virtues of the opposing candidate on the rostrum!

5. Southern leaders and Presidents pull down Southern business men but prop up Northern ones. How many people still remember how Obasanjo ran Mike Adenuga out of town but both Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan made Aliko Dangote what he is today. No northern leader goes against their own. I dare to put it on record that President Buhari will never go against Aliko Dangote for any reason.

6. How come OBJ pardoned Salisu Buhari, the ex-Speaker who forged his credentials and he later was given an appointment as a Governing Council member of a University and heavens did not fall- but when Goodluck Jonathan pardoned Alamieyeseigha it became one of the major issues counted against him? Is there one rule for some and another rule for others?

7. We find it easy to raise our voices in support of the deportation of Buruji Kashamu but have no qualms with Atiku Abubakar strutting around the corridors of power.

8. Only Southerners find it so easy to abuse their elders when they voice opinions not in tandem with the popular opinion. We find it easy to diss Afenifere elders and call them ‘Afenifebi’ while hurling expletives and curses at them. We even abuse our kings and priests. Northerners will never abuse an Emir no matter how unpopular what he said is. Can you imagine any Northerner raising his voice against the Sultan? In spite of Tanko Yakassai, Balarabe Musa and Dangiwa Umar’s perceived support for Jonathan, northern youths did not abuse them. But our own youths run down our elders on social media while our educated elite also support the act.

These are some of the thoughts that have been running through my mind. I don’t pretend to have all the answers and I do this at the risk of being labelled an ethnic bigot. The point however is that Southerners have to get their acts right. We have to put our house in order. The bickering must stop. Let’s engage our emotional intelligence. Let’s not allow others to exploit our tendency to self-destruct.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by GenbIoodykiller: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
ngeneukwenu the grin bastard she-male peeping

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by hinwazaka: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
When did the Nigerian police become the DSS. This story is just a story.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by aderonila18: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:
friends and colleagues from every part of the nation and some of my best friends are not even from my side of the country.

However, recent events are making me to have a deeper reflection and I wish we- Southerners in this instance- can have some kind of introspection. Out of 25 appointments made so far, 18 are from the North, 3 are from the South West, 4 are from the South South while the South East has ZERO appointments. A tweet which I saw today stated that “southerners are only competent when it’s time for elections but northerners are competent in terms of governance” and this made the following thoughts run through my mind:

1. Only Southerners have been accusing fellow Southerners of corruption. Oshiomole has been attacking Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as if Ngozi turned down his marriage proposal. The same Oshiomole tried to make nonsense of Akinwumi Adeshina’s successes in the agriculture sector. Ambode tried to pull Fashola down and successfully smeared him with stains. Maybe that’s why Fashola did not get the Chief of Staff role. I’m yet to see a Northerner accuse another Northerner of corruption, even when they belong to different parties. The closest a Northerner got was when the new Kano State Governor attacked Rabiu Kwankaso but he quickly sheathed his sword and even disowned previous reports of attacks. Why are we like this?

2. Are Southerners the only ones who are corrupt? Were there no northerner heading the ministries and parastatals? Did the outgone Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko not have an alleged case of certificate forgery but he still served out his tenure until he resigned voluntarily? I’m not in support of corruption under any guise but the fight against corruption must not be seen to be sectional.

3. How come it’s easier for the President to believe that Sanni Abacha was not corrupt in spite of recovered loot while it is so easy for him to believe Goodluck Jonathan is irredeemably corrupt?

4. I still remember that aside from God, Tinubu made Tambuwal what he is today. The same Tambuwal would later call Femi Gbajabiamila ‘incompetent’ and rated Dogara as more competent. The same Tambuwal was propped up by Tinubu, a Southerner against a fellow Southerner, Mulikat Akande. Obasanjo was very key to denying Goodluck Jonathan a second term. A good number can still recall how OBJ tore his PDP membership card in public glare. The Northerners find it easy to support themselves but we are always pulling ourselves down. Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido and all the other Northern Governors including the former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu often times refused to campaign for Goodluck Jonathan openly and many times even espoused the virtues of the opposing candidate on the rostrum!

5. Southern leaders and Presidents pull down Southern business men but prop up Northern ones. How many people still remember how Obasanjo ran Mike Adenuga out of town but both Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan made Aliko Dangote what he is today. No northern leader goes against their own. I dare to put it on record that President Buhari will never go against Aliko Dangote for any reason.

6. How come OBJ pardoned Salisu Buhari, the ex-Speaker who forged his credentials and he later was given an appointment as a Governing Council member of a University and heavens did not fall- but when Goodluck Jonathan pardoned Alamieyeseigha it became one of the major issues counted against him? Is there one rule for some and another rule for others?

7. We find it easy to raise our voices in support of the deportation of Buruji Kashamu but have no qualms with Atiku Abubakar strutting around the corridors of power.

8. Only Southerners find it so easy to abuse their elders when they voice opinions not in tandem with the popular opinion. We find it easy to diss Afenifere elders and call them ‘Afenifebi’ while hurling expletives and curses at them. We even abuse our kings and priests. Northerners will never abuse an Emir no matter how unpopular what he said is. Can you imagine any Northerner raising his voice against the Sultan? In spite of Tanko Yakassai, Balarabe Musa and Dangiwa Umar’s perceived support for Jonathan, northern youths did not abuse them. But our own youths run down our elders on social media while our educated elite also support the act.

These are some of the thoughts that have been running through my mind. I don’t pretend to have all the answers and I do this at the risk of being labelled an ethnic bigot. The point however is that Southerners have to get their acts right. We have to put our house in order. The bickering must stop. Let’s engage our emotional intelligence. Let’s not allow others to exploit our tendency to self-destruct.

That is the very reason why the north is not developing. What has all those things benefitted the man on the streets in the north? No society develops when you don't call out bad leaders because of silly sentiments. If Yoruba politicians hold all the posts but are not developing SW what is my benefit. That is why the countries like US and Uk and developed, no sentiments.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by Lordseyad(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
[size=32pt]LordSeyad was here[/size]

Lemme know when we reach FP
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by cheruv: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Damilola40:
why are you disgracing us? The Ibos are fighting for their destiny which they think they will get in Biafra, the hausas are fighting for theirs in one Nigeria using us. What do we stand for? This is why ibos think we are worthless in Nigeria. Are we cursed or is it that we cant reason as a pple? Pls let us stop invading ibo threads and stop making ourselves cheap as if we need nigeria more than nigeria needs us.
My sister tell him oo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Where are People like Okorocha, Rev. Mbaka etc? I hope they are seeing what their 'messiah' is doing?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by akoraye(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I dedicate this FTC to all aborted souls, that God almighty will purge them of their original sin and accept their soul.

-EPHPHATHA

RUBBISH!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by adoinem(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Are you his quack lawyer?
You don't dictate law enforcement's operational methodology on national security matters - go and ask in other democracies!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by SOUNDKING: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
The zoo has been tried and found wanting before Chukwu Abiama,,,,,,her failure is non-negotiable,,,,,,,she shall be like Babylon.......a "waste land".

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by funlord(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin
OZAOEKPE:

-EPHPHATHA

Sharrap men! This was why someone just you asked less then 3 minutes ago on another tread about "when you would get small sense?" Just because being an _imbecile is not yet a crime does not mean you should keep abusing the privilege of being one!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by magicalx(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Is this reasonable! Pls we don't want war in this country
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by EasternLionn: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nawa oh
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home by bugzbunny: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
crixtex:

Wat is so special dat u crave in the one Nigeria? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election / PPA Denies Endorsing Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / BREAKING: INEC Postpones Elections In Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.