Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) (67732 Views)

Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Matching Outfit (photos) / Mr Ibu Looking Very Stylish In New Photo / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, Flaunts Belly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
eph12:

Tell that to those women in sad homes who are only tolerating their spouse.

Are you married?
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Applaner: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
is dis de Linda

I like her back side shall .
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
lonelydora:

Are you married?
No am not.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is the best of Linda Ikeji so far and better dressed than in all her pictures in Nigeria. No black gate background for her in Las Vegas. Her elder sister Vera who is married to a white American man must have given her some tips. The suitors should be impressed. Who knows? An American can snatch her from all the Nigerian suitors who are wasting time.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
eph12:

No am not.

Thank you. No more questions
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by rileyy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
She opt for black doors instead, her love for anything wey dey "open n close" sha. If u knw wah I mean

Sabrwahaqqo:
Ma cute Linda !

So Linda can do without that black magic gate Wow!

I would see if Linda's news won't reach FP for d first time...
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by francizy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nigerians are nothing but Australopithecus Africanus. If not, what are these goats' business in the life of a self made millionaire woman? Is she complaining of being single that some fools keep screaming that she should get married. What gives these imbecilic goats the effrontery to tell Linda Ikeji to go get married? I mean, are they her father or mother? How is her life of concern to any of these apes?

Don't be surprised that Linda might get married and if the marriage is short lived, these sycophantic elements will be the first to mock her and still cast blames on her. If you think marriage is the best thing to happen to a woman you fools, then go ask women in marriage how they are faring.

Brainless lots.. angry

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:
there is NO "good" in a single lady at 35.
She should go and get married.

Bro seun is available for her smiley
/
5 years from now, at 40 and Omotola, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson and even freaking Tonto step out with their kids,

what will Linda have to show? A blog?

\

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
lonelydora:

Thank you. No more questions
If you don't still understand that getting married is not for everybody and the most important thing is that one is happy then you can continue to look for the ones that are not married to talk about simply because you're married.
Good day.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by teamchocolate: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Seun cannot even marry her...igbotic thing.. God forbid!

firstEVA:
you think seun will have the nerves to approach a lady not to talk of a millionaire like linda?
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
5 years from now, at 40 and Omotola, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson and even freaking Tonto step out with their kids,

\
Is Genevieve married ?
And wait o does it takes more than 5 years to get a kid?
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by loomer: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
This Old mama....
At what Age?

You dey vex o, neyo, na una dey yab me say I dey follow oyibbo wey get flat yansh, where the yansh wey this one get na?
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Savigne(f): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
lonelydora:

Are you married?
Same question I wanted to ask all those voicing the same opinion as you.Marriage is no guarantee for happiness,abi she complain give anybody?
Lemme tell you what a wise lady I know once told me
"Dont rely on any man to complete you,only God can complete you man can only complement you"
Its statements like this that make some women rush into marriage and end up regretting it.
So abeg ease up.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
loomer:

You dey vex o, neyo, na una dey yab me say I dey follow oyibbo wey get flat yansh, where the yansh wey this one get na?
Lolzzz.... I hear u
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by mikron(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
doublewisdom:
Is she bleaching? Yes says her ankles.
i didnt see any dis-coloured ankles on her o

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
OboloMAN:
Self Made Millionaire
I love this Lady,
LADY F Linda should be your mentor
xup
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
who is the lucky guy servicing linda ikeji's pus.s.y?
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

\
I tire o
dearpreye:

That's her prerogative. You can't love her more than she loves herself.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
whatever happens in Vegas should better not follow u to naija... let it stay there
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by nobul(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lovely
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by ibedun: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
ibkgab001:
My eastern babay

Surviving in the West as usual. If den born am well make she relocate to her ancestral land.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
lonelydora:

LOL. I am not my good friend. Happily married with children
So we should fry beans? You need the marriage to be happy, complete and survive Linda doesn't need it so kini big deal?
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Seun:
If convinced that she'd use the money to buy nice things for me, nerves won't be a problem. I could use a retina iMac and 12" Macbook.
. Gold digger undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by vicben27(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
tchidi:
I'm sure she misses her gate!! embarassed embarassed
mak she marry me she no gree her yash don dy dry small small my ever sparklin linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
consultancy:
is Seun a Nerd and a Recluse? grin
both
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
francizy:
Nigerians are nothing but Australopithecus Africanus. If not, what are these goats' business in the life of a self made millionaire woman? Is she complaining of being single that some fools keep screaming that she should get married. What gives these imbecilic goats the effrontery to tell Linda Ikeji to go get married? I mean, are they her father or mother? How is her life of concern to any of these apes?

Don't be surprised that Linda might get married and if the marriage is short lived, these sycophantic elements will be the first to mock her and still cast blames on her. If you think marriage is the best thing to happen to a woman you fools, then go ask women in marriage how they are faring.

Brainless lots.. angry

You can never really understand these people. How a people who claim to be educated can think the way they do, baffles me. Linda is an adult, capable of making sound judgment and knows exactly what she wants put of life.

Only little minds talk about people like these folks do. It's so sickening! Whether or not she marries, it's her own life and decision.

Why can't people mind their own businesses?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
This Old mama....
At what Age?
Hello hater! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Sobeautiful: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ada Biafra carry go. We are solidly behind you. Let haters continue with their job. Nothing do you dear.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by promise3048(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dis girl make sense oh,if person go jst dash me dis one oh

[b][/b]uru di ya
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Badex10(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
firstEVA:
you think seun will have the nerves to approach a lady not to talk of a millionaire like linda?
You are really funny ooo. Coz Seun dey live a low profile life doesn't make Linda richer dan him.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Grab while stock last grin
Kai...see Nyashhhh kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hello hater! grin
U better face front as u dey push truck of beans make uno go fall insyd goter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.