Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) (67739 Views)

Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Matching Outfit (photos) / Mr Ibu Looking Very Stylish In New Photo / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, Flaunts Belly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
donem:
am 36yrs old married with a son, anything else?
Clap for yourself sir. What a great achievement.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by flokii: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Abeg who get Aunty Linda number o... I get message for her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
maxzam111:

And yet you're lonely? embarassed

LOL. I am not my good friend. Happily married with children

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
donem:

insulting her how? besides don't claim not to know Y I insinuated her being old, to b plain let her get married.
Are you god that gives husbands? Wtf is wrong with you guys sef. You that is 'married' I hope that marriage is a happy one with one child @ 36. Change your yeye mindset abeg.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Ma cute Linda !

So Linda can do without that black magic gate Wow!

I would see if Linda's news won't reach FP for d first time...
You got my laughing so hard that RFLAO! That magic is gone for one though. That's a good improvement.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
lonelydora:
The beauty of a woman is her husband.........so they taught me.
Tell that to those women in sad homes who are only tolerating their spouse.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by donem: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
eph12:

And if she doesn't hope you won't kill yourself sha? Because it's like a big deal to you.
My Grand pa lived very long, well over 95yrs. The reason wasn't because he was wealthy, Eate good food nor was it due to adequate medical care, was simply because while alive he COMPLETELY mind his business.

it would do u great good if u tow that part.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sorry but I can't recognize her without "The Black Gate" wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
lonelydora:

LOL. I am not my good friend. Happily married with children
So we should fry beans? You need the marriage to be happy, complete and survive Linda doesn't need it so kini big deal?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
msmith247:
The blogger stepped out yesterday, looking lovely in Vegas...and she is getting so good in fashion -

https://instagram.com/p/7RHf0thAZa/
I must get to her....promised land.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by eph12(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
donem:

My Grand pa lived very long, well over 95yrs. The reason wasn't because he was wealthy, Eate good food nor was it due to adequate medical care, was simply because while alive he COMPLETELY mind his business.

it would do u great good if u tow that part.
I agree with your grand pa completely. I will henceforth. You should too cos you got no business talking about Linda or anyone else like that.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by donem: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
ireneidiva:

Are you god that gives husbands? Wtf is wrong with you guys sef. You that is 'married' I hope that marriage is a happy one with one child @ 36. Change your yeye mindset abeg.
am not God, and mind you God don't give husbands.

yes very Happy one, married late for sake of financial stability since I got no biological clock ticking. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:
there is NO "good" in a single lady at 35.
She should go and get married.

Bro seun is available for her smiley

The earlier we allow others to live their own lives the better and healthier for us all.

She knows what's the right thing to do, and marriage isn't necessarily a factor of success. People should marry because they choose to, not because they want to impress some vain societal expectations.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by donem: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
eph12:

I agree with your grand pa completely. I will henceforth. You should too cos you got no business talking about Linda or anyone else like that.
one love Bro. would apply caution henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
donem:

am not God, and mind you God don't give husbands.

yes very Happy one, married late for sake of financial stability since I got no biological clock ticking. cheesy
You married late and you are still here talking. Smh. Can't deal. Bye

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sitex:
the gait of a self made billionaire.

That nigerians still think a woman needs a husband to be complete shows that its still a long road to psychological liberation from mental backwardness

GBAM! People still dey far behind.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by donem: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
ireneidiva:
You married late and you are still here talking. Smh. Can't deal. Bye
married @ 32 am a male get it? besides let's bury this topic, peace to you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
eph12:

Bros you're better than this nau. No good ke? If she wants she can get married tomorrow but she choses not to because she does not see why it's one big deal. If she choses to be a single parent or adopt or not have anyone at all how is that bad? Na wa
dearpreye:

The earlier we allow others to live their own lives the better and healthier for us all.
She knows what's the right thing to do, and marriage isn't necessarily a factor of success. People should marry because they choose to, not because they want to impress some vain societal expectations.
na true sha

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:
na true sha

That's the way it is bro. Marriage isn't the most important thing in life. You can still fulfil your destiny being single. There's nothing wrong with being single.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Banter1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Ma cute Linda !

So Linda can do without that black magic gate Wow!

I would see if Linda's news won't reach FP for d first time...
in Las Vegas, not her black gate.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
All from blogging? - very impressive.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by dayo23(f): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
dearpreye:

That's the way it is bro. Marriage isn't the most important thing in life. You can still fulfil your destiny being single. There's nothing wrong with being single.
story for the gods....yeye
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
dearpreye:

but don't you think she needs to gv birth?
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Zammydagreat(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
I love her so much......
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
kobonaire:
All from blogging? - very impressive.

Very impressive indeed. She was smart to have taken advantage of the situation back then and launched herself into wealth through hard work, vision and persistence.

In the same vein, various opportunities are lurking around us merely awaiting our ability to recognise and utilise them.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:
but don't you think she needs to gv birth?

That's her prerogative. You can't love her more than she loves herself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
dayo23:
story for the gods....yeye

How have you impacted society? What comes up when your name is Googled? Mind your business and allow others to live THEIR lives.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by Win95: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Something gats to be black behind her, even if she go pluto she go look for something
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by oluking: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
My inspiration! carry go sista nothing do you grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by WiseElectrical: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
na which one de carry last then?
European LadiesLadies cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by consultancy: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
firstEVA:
you think seun will have the nerves to approach a lady not to talk of a millionaire like linda?
is Seun a Nerd and a Recluse? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Seun:
Her shirt is not the correct size. Am I the only one seeing this?

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.