Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) (41864 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Reportmusic(f): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by olatade(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cute couple grin

11 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by CallPolice: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Special Lara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Your cup go soon full

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by lurther: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
This life is very funny oooo.

Suffer with your woman. Go through a lot with her. Have kids with her. Go through thick and thin with her. Then God suddenly bless u with wealth. You begin to think of the most beautiful women in the world.

Life Oh life.

I really pity Oshiomhole's children from his late first wife because this woman will shortchange them so badly eehh. The way oshiomole is going about this woman, I am sure he has signed everything he has on her name leaving his children to their fate.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
I find it funny that this man has stopped talking after orubebe engaged him.. lol.. let him keep maintaining his wife which is his main priority now grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Best couple in Benin Kingdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by charityexplicit(f): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
At first pics sha, dat man behind with brown native b likelike, so its really real its Osho's wife! shocked lol

22 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by mascot87(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wailers will not see anything good in this pix but it will be the shining head of Oshiomole in the pix that they will see. PDP wailers sha grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by martinz1: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
chai.. I know say ma home boys and coded bobos for the party go dey eye this babe,
if d man slack ,dem fit corner am for him back,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by largehead: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
whenever I see this man, I remember those days I do midnight calls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
This man does not have time for anything else now except Lara, U.S & Iweala.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
seems she's pregnant shocked

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
mheeennn ... I swear down! I can see INTROVERT destiny in that oshiomole shinning head..

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Osisie(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
This looks like child abuse lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
The beast no Longer wears Bag Or CoCoa.

See as he head the shine.

Thunder fire any body way say that girl love this Okporoko Head Governor.

#Money Talks...Girls Listen.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Angel Lara!

Look Stunning!

Money has power sha! Get it and those Feminist will turn loyal and probably gentle to a fault, thus fulfilling Scriptures; "Every knee shall bow..."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by CR77(f): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Iara has finally succeeded in transforming Oshiomole from a khaki lord to a blazer lord. Young wife good o.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Oshiomole oko ashawo

oshiomole oko Olosho

oshiomole... Oga jegbin jegbin..

Power wey dey inside kitty cat..
Na only God knows

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by toyese01(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
All I sEe is greed from bothe side

Fine woman like that go marry oshiomole for money, cause you can't even convince moi its love sha, well love of money though

Oshiomole see light lara you jump †̥ marry, that's unfair †̥ handsome guys wey you use money snatch wife from sha

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by LhoLar01: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Beauty and the ------------

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Womanizer!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Banter1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
uupgrade:
Your cup go soon full
go hustle make your own.#jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Abbeyme: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Iara shines. Her spouse is a Nigerian governor named Oshiomole Baba.... Oshio ni father won...
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Swiftkey(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
beauty and the beast season 5. Tall short, light dark......

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Beauty & the Beast....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
This babe fine die!!!
Thunder fire ugly girls!!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
lurther:
This life is very funny oooo.

Suffer with your woman. Go through a lot with her. Have kids with her. Go through thick and thin with her. Then God suddenly bless u with wealth. You begin to think of the most beautiful women in the world.

Life Oh life.

I really pity Oshiomhole's children from his late first wife because this woman will shortchange them so badly eehh. The way oshiomole is going about this woman, I am sure he has signed everything he has on her name leaving his children to their fate.
The only thing that your father owes you in this life is quality education according to what he can provide and your right to grow up as a responsible child any other thing is a gift and not your right.......Think on how you can be better than your father and not living off your father's wealth.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wait a minute his the only one that came with the wife or invited the wife oh wait oh others are not married or what

Trophy wife and osho has been finally larazied by laraziation method.

May God help him.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
angry
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara At US Event Yesterday) (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Trophy wife with expensive bills paid fully by poor tax payers money.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CharlyBoy Writes Open Letter To Buhari / Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly / 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.