Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project (55148 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by henryanna36: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole pictured as he gives his wife Lara a kiss during the launch of her pet project “We Care Trust” on Wednesday March 2nd. Do you see the man trying to have a glimpse of the action? Lol. See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-gov-adams-oshiomhole-and-wife.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by yaqq: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2016
fairness

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by domopps(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm

Cheeeeeers

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by powerfulsettingz: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2016
I hate to admit they really get married, I belive they were both on contract

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by sarzwizard(m): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Lara be like

osho be like spiritual husband
End time ugliyness

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by kniru: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2016
nawa ooo..which kain marriage be this wan..dat wan na kiss, if OSHO kiss that gal with him kpekere mouth, she fit no survive am oo, BTW why is he shaking her hands like he is presenting her a certificate of beauty. lol...enjoy OSHO why it lasts

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Histrings08(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2016
The man be like, hmm.. With God on ur syd, there's nothing money cannot do

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by NobleAngell(f): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2016
That doesn't look like a kiss. Its a side hug. Don't be surprised if that's the closest he can come to her. Can't u c how excited he looks giving her a hand shake.

48 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2016
He's not laughing.. he's about to puke

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by idupaul: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2016
May we never go through such suffering Iara is going through just so we can survive in life .. Iara I feel Ur pain

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by funlord(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2016
grin

Those 2 homies be like................

"This ruling ape get taste sha!"

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Luckylife(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2016
Power of Money in women life. Can imagine how many guys she disappointed, dumped in her country for money .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by joseph1832(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2016
I'm sure Oshobaba's head will be swelling. "My wife is damn gorgeous" LOL.
Baba enjoy. Nothing does you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by joseph1832(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2016
funlord:
grin

Those 2 homies be like................

"This ruling ape get taste sha!"
Bro, don't be surprised, with money, even a mad man will have taste. Lol.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by sarzwizard(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
That doesn't look like a kiss. Its a side hug. Don't be surprised if that's the closest he can come to her. Can't u c how excited he looks giving her a hand shake.

Madam
The ugliest thing in the world is a beautiful woman without brains or courage to know that (beauty) is nothing more than an accident

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Motherfucker2: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2016
I want people who love kissing to answer this.
Do you get your partners saliva in your mouth when you guys kiss ??
If your partner fills a cup with his/her saliva, would you drink it ??
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by BiggerBangs: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2016
lipsrsealed

[size=20pt]Who noticed how Osho grabbed the backside? ....i guessed his favorite spot is from behind,Agreed ?Like....Disagreed? Share[/size] grin grin

[size=15pt]Osho: baby, give it to me
wife: Hey... just a little peek
Osho: Wow,you sweet die ooo,i beg make we do the second round for here
Wife: Haha..e no dey do you,shey you wan kill me ni,i beg commot ya hand from my back jare...u no dey shame sef we dey public na[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by deewhone(f): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
I hate to admit they really get married, I belive they were both on contract
Honestly speaking, it still baffles me

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Flexherbal(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Father and daughter! Love/money can take you anywhere.
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by blackpanda: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Beautiful lady....oshiomole is very lucky
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by rattlesnake(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Love of money is the beginning of zombies
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Last2comment(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Werrin concern me
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by erusen: 7:54am On Mar 03, 2016
idupaul:
May we never go through such suffering Iara is going through just so we can survive in life .. Iara I feel Ur pain
hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by timidapsin(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2016
YelloweWest this is the kind of sh!t I am talking about smiley
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by bqlekan(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2016
see fresh blood wey this old blood dey pump cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by Idrismusty97(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2016
I thought this was a horror movie for a second. LOL grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by saintkel(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Lord of mercy
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by ngmgeek(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Love wan tin tin cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by winkmart: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2016
that girl no get levels at all.... Place where me dey, she go dey follow Oshio
Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by utete: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2016
This is not mariage na colour combination atleast osho baba ugliness go dey regulated. #respect

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project by moscobabs(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2016
j

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.