Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post (43617 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Asset Declaration: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina World Transport Raise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by objoftheworld: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Am waiting till GEJ comment on buhari's asset declaration
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by juddexy2(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Na this kind news barcanista dey like hear

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by tinsel: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Panalpina closed shop in Nigeria and no longer existing. I also bought into panalpina and lost every kobo. There shares no longer exist.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by bakila: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
http://www.panalpina.com/www/global/en/home/news_media/news_archive_folder/news_2008/08_10_10.html

The wailing Wowo did not see that Panalpina has left Nigeria since 2008. Since 2008 Panalpina World Transport (Nigeria) is not a company in Nigeria. PDP and their foolish.ness, no wonder the protection seeker deactivated his account because their are no further sensible evidence to throw by the wailing Wowos.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Cephas06: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
The right president for nigeria is yet to appear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
I trust the man I voted for, he will be concerned with pressing issues, not this rumour.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by aresa: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
In another TaNoid and villagers news. PMB shut down Aso Rock church.

Below are pictures from Aso Rock church service TODAY....

TaNOIDS and villagers, Nigerians have moved on, quit your bitter, hateful and evil ways....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by belloabdulrazaq(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
What is it with dis asset declaration wahala Don't be suprise they will soon ask PMB 2 declare how many balls he has.smh... angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
fortunes0215:
and a share of Panalpina is worth =N=1.00 each if not less. So =N=90,000 is ur headache. Wailing wailers

Your lame postulation about the company share been N1.00 per share is unfounded because it's not publicly traded. In my personal capacity as someone with firsthand knowledge about the company operational capacity, I stand bold to tell you that the company's annual turnover run into billions of Naira. PMB is the highest shareholder in the company and that makes him a lion share earner. Lower IQ people always think that they knows everything and has better opinion than others.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by kahara(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by kogirodent: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dont trust human beings, they will not hear. How can a man without blemish allow his campaign be sponsored by thieves?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by promise3048(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Anybody dat believes in dat shit dat buhari declared his assets dikwa too dumb

[b][/b]uru di ya

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by tinsel: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Empero1:

Your lame postulation about the company share been N1.00 per share is unfounded because it's not publicly traded. In my personal capacity as someone with firsthand knowledge about the company operational capacity, I stand bold to tell you that the company's annual turnover run into billions of Naira. PMB is the highest shareholder in the company and that makes him a lion share earner. Lower IQ people always think that they knows everything and has better opinion than others.
Which Panalpina are you talking about? The one that left Nigeria in 2008 or another one?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by bulletproofmonk(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Until I see the said document, this article remains trash. Panalpina ceased operations in Nigeria since 2007. They had since been taken over by Worldwide Premier Logistics Solutions, who have recently merged with MGM Shipping.

Once again, I reiterate, GOOGLE is your friend.

chesterlee:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/06/asset-declaration-buharis-undisclosed-share-at-panalpina-world-transport-raises-controversy/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Bjergtrolde: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Demmocrats:
Just parrots talking why not publish the evidence that shows that my sai buhari owns such shares

Sai Buhari

Let Buhari go to court if its not true
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nigerians should learn to ignore PDP on PMB's assets declaration. In their time, they failed to declare a pin amd even said they didn't give a damn. Was that leadership? They dont have the moral right to grumble/question PMB who has of his free will done what they frowned against and swore never to do. PMB is leading by example. Jona led with deception. He ought to have been impeached for flouting the Nigerian Constitution on the issue of assets declaration.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by babestella: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
I've never trusted a petty thief.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
tinsel:

Which Panalpina are you talking about? The one that left Nigeria in 2008 or another one?

They only changed their name after that saga. As we converse now, they are still in full operation. You don't need to know everything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by balogun04: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
embarassedVACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!! This is another
opportunity if you wish to work with us here in the
NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE in general. Our
RECRUITMENT FORM is on sale for just #8,500,
REPLACEMENT FORM is also on sale for #15,500,
kindly call CUSTOM KABIRU ON +2347039883502 for
more information and purchase.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by bulletproofmonk(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Empero1:

They only changed their name after that saga. As we converse now, they are still in full operation. You don't need to know everything.

What do you know? How can a Swiss company embroiled in a bribery saga, convicted by a US court just change its brand and continue operating like nothing happened?

Some of you need lessons on Business Management 101

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by anwo247: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
nerodenero:
In God I trust. Trust no man.

Above all, I guess he's still better than someone who doesn't give a damn about declaring.

Show me a Nigerian polithiefcian that isn't corrupt and I'll tell you that PMB is a saint compared to many.

You wl die of hypocrisy, gullibility and hypnosis. Why then do we have to allow a dullard be a our President? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by efilefun(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
If it had been a story in his favor you would have seen those fools screaming propaganda
Demmocrats:
Just parrots talking why not publish the evidence that shows that my sai buhari owns such shares

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by ldpele(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Show me someone who isn't ashamed to tell lies, I will show you an APC member.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by fortunes0215(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Empero1:

Panalpina Nigeria has folded up. Provide evidence to the contrary if you have. You just exposed ur naivety. Stop wailing...change is here to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Jamb2016Expo: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by MadCow1: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Finding Buhari's Shares in Panalpina is like finding his shares in Savanah Bank.

Worthless..

Sai Buhari.

Wailers must wail..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
bulletproofmonk:

What do you know? How can a Swiss company embroiled in a bribery saga, convicted by a US court just change its brand and continue operating like nothing happened?

Some of you need lessons on Business Management 101

Shut up! I tell you something you don't know and there you're exhibiting too clever by half attitude.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by ignis: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Baba one chance

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Image123(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Anyone who believes this needs the prayers of the Adamawa prayer warriors.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Shine1177: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
GenOrumov:
What's the total value of the share sef? I guess it will be worthless in monetary terms.

If this is the only asset that Buhari did not disclose then I will say baba at the moment doesn't have any case to answer.

You said the value will be worthless? Check the list of shareholders of that company again and you will find IBB name on it. IBB holds 15,000 unit of that company while PMB holds 90,000 unit. Go figure it out what IBB will be doing with a worthless share?

The subscribers of the share were “(1) Buhari (Major General) Mohammadu – 90,000; address 7 Aliu Garaki Rd Kaduna. (2) Babangida (Gen. rtd) Ibrahim – 15,000; (3) Williams (Prof) Olufemi – 15,000; (4) Gana (The Estate) Baba – 15,000” among others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by MadCow1: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Empero1:

Very well..

What then is the validity of their shares?

Was Panalpina shares transferred to the the company whose name you have yet to tell us?

Until such a time as we know this, owning Panalpina shares cannot be considered to be an Asset by his Excellency as assets must have value and the shares of a company that has be closed has no value.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by aresa: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Empero1:

You stand bold on exactly what? The proof and evidence provided or just your unintelligent roadside delusions and worthless gossips?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.