Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post (43616 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Asset Declaration: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina World Transport Raise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by coolheed: 6:01am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=Forwetinnah post=37742661]

Has 30million In UBA account but borrowed money for his Presidential form from First Bank( without an account there?) gringringrin
The way Bubu dey nack people head eehn?? He must think we are all almajiris cheesy . They just can't get their lies in sync[/quote

It is not a wise idea to have N30m and buy N27.5m nomination form from the money. It is called financial management in accounting. It make sense to borrow and spread the repayment over a period.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Tranquill: 6:29am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=coolheed post=37750285][/quote]

The point he was making is that it is not possible for a bank to give you a loan of N27m if you do not operate an account with them backed up with strong collateral. Buhari claimed he borrowed the money from FIRST BANK but now claims he has just one bank account with UBA with N30m. Does it add up?
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by lincolnj88: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2015
Neckfort:
..you dont know anytin..
u know everything
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Tranquill: 6:41am On Sep 07, 2015
aribs:
The company is no more in Nigeria! They left Nigeria after operational infractions in Nigeria that made Nigeria government revoke its license! Stop this Lilliputian lies! How do you declare a share by same company that is not situated in the country! The company was never listed in NSE!
Bu why is it so easy publish foolishness and have foolish people believe? how hard is it to cross check facts before rushing to post or publish same? why cant people who claim to be educated walk up to CAC and ask for these facts instead of printing libelous crap? the irony of it is you get exposed for not thinking properly . no wonder the failure rate for university entrance examinations are high... to research is so new to some people. they wait for a deluded person to post gibberish and then start commenting on what they absolutely have no clue about . education is indeed in a sorry state in Nigeria. ok shares discoverers , go to court please. Jeez!

When did they leave Nigeria? To the best of my knowledge they only withdrew from operating in the domestic market but still operate internationally from Nigeria. In any case, Whether the company operates from Russia or Togo, he is obligated to declare his assets whether quoted by NSE or not. You are the one displaying ignorance here. Afterall, the VP declared the property he owns outside Nigeria and his foreign accounts.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by aresa: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2015
fm7070:
Sincerely speaking, PDP is a very viable and objective opposition. They have been nailing APC and their government right on the head, hitting them hard. Unlike APC who is full of lies, noisemaking, propaganda and mishief.
If Nigerians are asked to come and vote again, it will be a totally different story.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by christinie(f): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2015
Seems like you are beginning to SAI alone!
Propaganda government becoming more infamous day by day.
Demmocrats:
Just parrots talking why not publish the evidence that shows that my sai buhari owns such shares

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by PassingShot(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2015
[s]
GenbIoodykiller:

illiterate body language analyser passingshot grin
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by christinie(f): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2015
So APC has succeeded in turning their supporters into liars too?
Quite pathetic and moronic.
jaymichael:
Which Panalpina? the one that was sent packing from Nigeria during OBJ era?
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by jaymichael(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2015
christinie:

So APC has succeeded in turning their supporters into liars too?
Quite pathetic and moronic.
Madam, if you have a counter argument, you should just state it instead of the crass stupidity you just displayed. Have you been to where Panalpina office used to be on Creek road Apapa? besides LAGOS And NIGER SHIPPING AGENCY, opposite UMARCO building near APAPA PORT. it has been neglected since around 2008 or thereabouts since they left because of their complicity in some fraud case. Their warehouse opposite Tincan port second gate is now used by MGM logistics. If they have not left Nigeria, tell us their address. Panalpina as a word wide logistics company may bring consignments to Nigerian ports, but they cannot operate in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by profosa: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2015
jaymichael:
Which Panalpina? the one that was sent packing from Nigeria during OBJ era?

I don't understand why our Journalist lie so blatantly.Panalpina has left Nigeria since almost a decade.May be it is premier logistics they are talking about.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Otu nne i grin
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by PassingShot(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2015
[s]
GenbIoodykiller:

Otu nne i grin
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Shine1177: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2015
GenOrumov:

Don't be an olodo. I expected you to give me the total value of the listed stock that is even if the company still exists and still listed on the stock exchange.

Take for instance, Just because IBB has a share in let's say Mobil and due to the drop in oil prices, the share price of Mobil will not drop just because almighty "IBB" has shares in it abi?
Is that what dictates the share price of companies?

Don't let me say you are dull o..
I will not throw tantrum with you on a faceless forum. Who told you that all the companies in Nigeria are listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange. Is Ota farm listed on NSE? Do you know the company and similar ones has shareholders? Any company registered with Corporate Affairs Commission must have share alloted to it directors.

Yes the company was shut down in 2008 but while it still existed it did business in hundreds of million dollars. Were the directors not paid off? Whether existing or not, whether it worth is less than a tissue paper or not the issue, did PMB declared it? The law says he should declare his asset and liability. My point is how many more of such is not known to the public?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Forwetinnah: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=coolheed post=37750285][/quote]

..and he had to get that "spread" through First Bank. Do banks grant loans to non account holders?? Banks disburse funds via accounts not cash, where's his FB account in the FAKE assets he declared. Maybe you didn't get my point in the first place
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Forwetinnah: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2015
Shine1177:

I will not throw tantrum with you on a faceless forum. Who told you that the companies in Nigeria are listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange. Is Ota farm listed on NSE? Do you know the company and similar ones has shareholders? Any company registered with Corporate Affairs Commission must have share alloted to it directors.

Whether existing or not, whether it worth is less than a tissue paper or not, did PMB declared it? My point is how many more of such is not known to the public?

Good question...don't worry, Bubu will be sorted put now that he's the President. He brought his legs put himself...people will definitely dig out his skeletons
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by billyG(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2015
no be only palnapina ,he has d largest share in MTn,dangote grp,mobil,oando,conoil<he own sharaton hotel rubbish!
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by billyG(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2015
I never see where them they write person name before his rank like buhari(major general) muhamadu,so Buhari & IBB bought shares @ d same time &date
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Ikpu nne i grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by PassingShot(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2015
[s]
GenbIoodykiller:

Ikpu nne i grin
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2015
PassingShot:
Barcanista is what I can never be
grin
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Chiaka(f): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2015
I talk am say the man dey form poor man! All this while !
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by GenOrumov: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Shine1177:

Who told you that all the companies in Nigeria are listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange. Is Ota farm listed on NSE? Do you know the company and similar ones has shareholders?
Pardon me. I know not all companies in Nigeria are listed on the Stock Exchange.
Yes the company was shut down in 2008 but while it still existed it did business in hundreds of million dollars. Were the directors not paid off? Whether existing or not, whether it worth is less than a tissue paper or not the issue, did PMB declared it? The law says he should declare his asset and liability.

if you say he should declare his asset and you unearthed an asset that was shut down in 2008, then how can he declare in 2015 what was shut down 7 years ago and doesn't exist any longer ?

My point is how many more of such is not known to the public?
This was not your point when you quoted me the first time.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by mrrock: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
I knew it that Buhari under declared his assets. He's a very wealthy man, just as wealthy as his contemporaries; like OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Abudlsalami.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by pappilo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
fortunes0215:
and a share of Panalpina is worth =N=1.00 each if not less. So =N=90,000 is ur headache. Wailing wailers

I cant see Panalpina listed on NSE. It is a LTD company like my mum's beer shop where you just magic up a number of shares when registering with CAC and assign 50 kobo or N1 per share value.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by aribs(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tranquill:

When did they leave Nigeria? To the best of my knowledge they only withdrew from operating in the domestic market but still operate internationally from Nigeria. In any case, Whether the company operates from Russia or Togo, he is obligated to declare his assets whether quoted by NSE or not. You are the one displaying ignorance here. Afterall, the VP declared the property he owns outside Nigeria and his foreign accounts.
they left in.2008.I won't get smart with you since you may not know how company registration works if you don't have one. Now hear this: this company left 2008. Which means the company does not exist anymore in Nigeria and you do not own shares.in a company that has ceased to exist as far back.as.2008. Now for their international.shareholding , these companies abroad have this thing called annual.from.which you can glean information about their directors and operations . Please don't expose.your lack of knowledge further and do yourself some favor by using google
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by aribs(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tranquill:

Now I wont get smart with you since you may actually not own a company or know how it works. Now hear this- the company stopped operating in Nigeria in 2008. this means their parent company which probably owned most of their shares divested from its Nigerian subsidiary which made the company stop work. they would however run in other areas as it is an international company. Now these foreign companies have these things they call annual reports which show you their leadership, board, operations. google can come to your aid then if you use it instead of relying of information from half literate bloggers. do yourself a favor and seek information before declaring about what you don't know and showing your lack of knowledge here
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by ALISMILE(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Krust:
He who fights and run away lives to fight another day. We might have lost the war, but we never lost our sense of self worth and humanity, hence our collective rejection of Hausa Fulani Hegemony at the poll. Our western brothers sold us out just as they did during the war when Pa Awolowo accepted being minister of finance instead of declaring Odua republic. We might have lost the war, but we never lost our senses and courage. Stop being mischievous and stupid, please.
the yorubas betrayed u because ur course was and is centred on ethnic pursuit! Am frm d SS and we er nt ready to go wit ur silly biafra either!
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by free13: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Baba one chance.
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by wirelessmaster: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dear All,

I stopped visiting frontpage or making political comments when I noticed that some people mainly from the same line of thoughts and zone are not following intellectual line of reasoning or they are just not exposed. If you visit vendors to buy papers, you will notice them there. They benefited a lot from the last massive looting of the Nigeria Wealth under the last administration.

Panalpina Nigeria Limited that has finally stopped business in the marine sector of Nigeria after struggling for some years is now being expected to pay shares or they expect the shares in the company to be used as a collateral for exchange for capital. Only day dreamer or an unexposed local trader will still be counting on a shares held by a non functioning company even if the assets of that company is yet to be sold. A trans-national or multinational company cannot transfer her liabilities from a company of operation to her parent company abroad. They will never learn. It is in their character. It is the bitterness of over 40 years still being displayed
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by cigwegbe(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by Shine1177: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
GenOrumov:

Pardon me. I know not all companies in Nigeria are listed on the Stock Exchange.

if you say he should declare his asset and you unearthed an asset that was shut down in 2008, then how can he declare in 2015 what was shut down 7 years ago and doesn't exist any longer ?

This was not your point when you quoted me the first time.

I decided to reply you because you later understand that we don't have to insult or kill ourselves for these politicians. I have bias for GEJ, right, mind you I am a Yoruba man but I can't die for GEJ likewise PMB will never take the death of any of his supporters. That said and done. See how GEJ publicly declared his asset and liability in 2007 as Vice-President, you will see that it is very detail. If I ask you how many unit of share do PMB have with Union Bank do you know?

Asset Declaration: Here’s How Goodluck Jonathan Publicly Declared His Assets

Now, although Dr. Jonathan never at anytime promised to make his assets declaration public, he nevertheless, as a result of pressure from Nigerians after Yar’Adua’s own honest and genuine declaration in 2007, did indeed make public his own honest and genuine assets declaration.

As Vice President, Goodluck Jonathan bowed to public pressure and declared his assets PUBLICLY.

The assets which were made public by the senior Special Assistant to the Vice President on Media and Public Affairs, Ima Niboro, indicated that the value of the Vice President’s total assets and cash in banks stood at N295,304,420.

This is about N561,148,472 less than the assets declared by President Umaru Yar’Adua, who declared his total assets to be at the value of N856,452,892.

In the assets declaration made public, it indicated that Jonathan submitted his assets declaration before Justice Muktar Dodo of the Abuja High Court on the 30th of May 2007, a day after the oath of office and oath of allegiance was administered on him.

A breakdown of Jonathan’s assets indicated that he had four buildings located in Yenegoa, Abuja, and his home town in Bayelsa.

Dr. Jonathan said he owns a five bedroom duplex in Gwarimpa II, Abuja which was acquired in 2003 through loan and is valued at N24,990,000 while another seven bedroom duplex, which he described as village personal home is located at Otuoke in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa state. It was valued at the cost of N18,000,000 and was acquired through savings and gifts in kind.

The last of the Jonathan’s residential buildings are the four bedroom duplex acquired in 2003 through savings and gift in kind in the Kpansia area of Yenegoa. The value of the building, he said was N15,000,000. The last building is the extended family house in Yenegoa which he said is a four flat storey building acquired between 2003 and 2007 through savings. The value of the property is put at N10,000,000.

Under vacant and undeveloped plots, Jonathan stated as follows: 1032.50 square meter of land located at Onopa Yenegoa and valued at N3,098,000.00. Plot 2C, 374 low density area, Yenegoa, allocated by the Bayelsa State Government and valued at N150,000. 2760.00 square meter plot at Cadastral Zone BO2, Durumi, Abuja allocated by the Federal Capital Development Authority and valued at N5,578,540.

One parcel of farm land at Otuoke, Ogbia acquired through inheritance and estimated at the value of N50,000,000.

A plot at the Medium Density Area in Yenegoa allocated by the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, the value of which he said is N1,550,000.00. Plot 29, low density Area Plot in Yenegoa allocated by the Bayelsa State Government the value of which is put at N4,908,000. While the last undeveloped plot owned by the vice president is plot 2246 Cadastral Zone A06, Abuja the value of which he put at N4,800,000. It was allocated by the Federal Capital Development Authority, FCDA.

Jonathan’s investment in stocks which was being managed by City Code Investment Company are as follows:

S/No Name of Stock --------- Number Of Shares ------ Value As At 5/25/07
1. CADBURY PLC --------- 8,666 --------- N264,313
2. FLOUR MILLS PLC--------- 8,466 --------- N635,119.32
3. GUINESS NIG. PLC --------- 6,395 --------- N796,177.50
4. UNILEVER --------- 18,750 --------- N337,500
5. UNION BANK OF NIG. PLC - 23,466 --------- N727,446
6. FIDELITY BANK PLC --------- 33,333 --------- N296,663.70
7. UBA PLC --------- 180,000 --------- N6,838,200
8. ACCESS BANK PLC --------- 84,656 --------- N1,635,553.92
9. CADBURY PLC --------- 2,500 --------- N76,250
10. UNION BANK PLC --------- 716,109 --------- N22,199,379
11. FIRST BANK PLC --------- 20,000 --------- N808,000
12. FLOUR MILLS PLC --------- 13,333 --------- N1,000,241.66
13. NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC -- 10,000 --------- N363,000
14. BANK PHB PLC --------- 866,666 --------- N24,959,980.80
15. OANDO --------- 15,125 --------- N1,134,375
TOTAL = --------- 2,007,465 --------- N62,072,200

Other investments include 4 nos passenger boats for hiring which was valued at N5,260,000. While the total cash in Nigerian banks being personal saving of salaries/allowances and income from his investments stood at N58,984,123.

Jonathan’s household utensils including generators, a BMW car valued at N15,800,000, which he said was a gift; air conditioners, furniture, electronics and kitchen utensils are valued at N41,800,000.

Now, everyone, except the godlessly and tribalistic supporters of Buhari, can see that this assets declaration is as detailed, as honest and as genuine as they come.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/asset-declaration-heres-how-goodluck-jonathan-publicly-declared-his-assets-read-3/
Re: Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post by wirelessmaster: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Shine1177:

I decided to reply you because you later understand that we don't have to insult or kill ourselves for these politicians. I have bias for GEJ, right, mind you I am a Yoruba man but I can't die for GEJ likewise PMB will never take the death of any of his supporters. That said and done. See how GEJ publicly declared his asset and liability in 2007 as Vice-President, you will see that it is very detail. If I ask you how many unit of share do PMB have with Union Bank do you know?

Bros, I disagree with you. In 2007 as Vice President, when Yar'adua declared his asset, people asked GEJ to declare his asset publicly, he declined. He directed people to go through his document with code of conduct bureau. This created tension, He threatened to resign as vice president as he does not see anything like do or die in vice president position. It was after this threat that the public outcry against his refusal to declare his asset publicly died down. Those with access to the asset declaration document has a lot against it. Even now, after office, despite the massive looting under his administration, 65 hectares of farm land in Abuja is a great investment. That cannot be said to worth =N=30,000,000.

Opposition party and the uncivilized and crude governor who once threatened the live of one of the most respected legal luminary in Nigeria who is old enough to be his father can go about making noise. In telecoms engineering, signal to noise ratio is very important in determining the quality of the audio system. Conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it. For =N=30 million naira to be found in the account of a Retired General with political appointments without any physical property in Lagos, Dubai, London or New York is a great threat to the cabal and opposition party who had just participated in the massive looting of the economy prompting the world power to make policy that led to the fall in the price of oil. Despite all the scrutiny and intelligence investigation the thieves carried out, they can only see shares in Panalpina Nigeria Ltd which the General is even yet to accept. Panalpina that have folded up for so many years with no relevance even at Nigerian stock exchange and NIMASA or NPA. That is the highest level of confusion. They should come up with shares in a living company, a verifiable shares and company that can be sued or invited by Senate or House of Reps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.