Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Advice please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice please (966 Views)

What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please / I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice please by aziegbei(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Am dating a girl for like a year and 5months now,she was staying with her parents in her home town before I told her to come over to lagos,I registered her for an auxilary nursing later I lose my job, so I told her to pack in to my house,we have been living together for months now. Any time she offend me she always want me to beg her. Just yesterday her siblings came to the town and they where in her elder sisters house,that same yesterday I was supose to see my close friend who lost her mother,but she told me to wait for her till she return from her sisters house that she will be back latest 4 that she want to go with me. I waited and wait till it was 6:30pm then was late already, I could not see my friend again instead of her to tell am sorry she's carrying her face waiting for me to ask her what's going on. Please I need advice what kind of woman she,do you people think she's the right woman for me? Because I take her as a wife..
Re: Advice please by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Advice please by FruityLass: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
I can't comprehend this..

English please
Re: Advice please by goodmorning40: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
It is because issues keep arising and that is what happens when people live together
Re: Advice please by freeage7(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
aziegbei:
I have been dating my girl for a year plus now, who were not staying with me before, later she parked into my house after sometime issues keep coming up up to an extend even if she offend me she will never aggree she is faulty. The next thing she does is for her to start packing her belongs, that she have to leave,that its because she is staying with me,issues keep araising. Am so confuse is it that she is having another guy in her life or is she tired of the relationship? Pls I need advice people..
Please try and express yourself very well.
Re: Advice please by debris: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
1)Neither ur not the understanding type that cant tolerate her shits like male crushes

Or your the lazy type not hardworking b.f that like stressing a lady

Or you simply broke can't take care of her needs
If she loves you she definitely gona let u know her house and visit her promptly, if she doesn't want u to know then she's up to a game plan with other men wink
Re: Advice please by Sweetyie(f): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
its because of d cohabilitati:on
Re: Advice please by Captainswag225(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
yeah o.p sack her now..... If she is like dis b4 marriage then imagine how she will treat u after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Advice please by Starships4u(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
When two brains live together shit happens..... Were u expecting a smooth life? Its obvious there must be misunderstanding but how we handle it makes us adults..... As for me, I can't be blackmailed to live with a lady m Nat legally married to......
Re: Advice please by Youngpo413: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sweetyie:
its because of d cohabilitati:on
co_habitation is bad,the only advantage is the steady pounding of the pusy
Re: Advice please by AfroKnight: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
She is using fake psychology on you. Next time she threatens to park her load, help her carry it to the door. Since she cannot say simple Sorry abeg make she carry her wahala comot.
Re: Advice please by spiralwedge(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
the poster above me is dead right. pls do not marry that girl if u want to live long... and earlier she's out of that house the better. do not impregnate her
Re: Advice please by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2015
Maybe ur grammar chased her out.

On a serious note, you guys should use common sense to decipher when you are being used or not. Moreover the way people rush in and out of relationships these days is alarming. Break up today, and next week you in a new one.

Relax, free this lady. Focus on other priorities, and tins will fall in place, even your love life

(1) (Reply)

Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World / Who Owns The Child? Father Or Mother / How Pride Stole Four Years Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.