Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Uk Work Permit Entry Clearance Refusal (urgent Response Plz) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Work Permit Entry Clearance Refusal (urgent Response Plz) (740 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) / Any Nairalander In The Uk On Hsmp? Hsmp Entry Clearance Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Work Permit Entry Clearance Refusal (urgent Response Plz) by peter2010(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2009
I got my uk work permit in january 2009 in london, but i was told i need to get back to nigeria to get entry clearance for that because i was on working holiday before getting the work permit. I was in nigeria in march to apply for the entry clearance but it was refused because the ECO try to contact my future employer and he didn't respond well and that the uk account i used was suspicious, it seems to the ECO that it was inflated fo the purpose of the application. I was given right to appeal but I think this will be delayed. Should I appeal or reapply?. Please I need candid advice on this issue. Thanks alot for ur response.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Geneva Or Any Other Part Of Switzerland? / Uk Visa Appeal / If Ever Ticketbay Was A Lifesaver For You, Please Shout Out Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.