Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man (1300 Views)

CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent / Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials / The Potentials Of Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Macelliot(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
1:40pm, April 16.
Dreament:
u spoke my mind. I did my nysc @enugu last year. And it was the first time of entring east. Their way of life was fare better than mine (EDO). The way the men help their women, and they are all business oriented people including their children. If not the fact that i served there there, i would not have opened my cement bussiness here in edo. Because here in edo we beleives that kind job is met 4 illiterate. But i was able to overcome that based on what my igbo guy told me a ( graduate) who does the same business. Now i have about 3 boys who help me to distribute cement. I started with motorcycle alone, but now am using van. I so much love igbo people. I thank God 4 posting me to east, if not i would have been searching 4 job up and down.
https://www.nairaland.com/2245843/want-die-lagoon-shirts-now/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
cry
Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Can anything good come out from Enugu? Somebody already got the answeR.

2 Likes

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Macelliot(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2015
Dreament:
u spoke my mind. I did my nysc @enugu last year. And it was the first time of entring east. Their way of life was fare better than mine (EDO). The way the men help their women, and they are all business oriented people including their children. If not the fact that i served there there, i would not have opened my cement bussiness here in edo. Because here in edo we beleives that kind job is met 4 illiterate. But i was able to overcome that based on what my igbo guy told me a ( graduate) who does the same business. Now i have about 3 boys who help me to distribute cement. I started with motorcycle alone, but now am using van. I so much love igbo people. I thank God 4 posting me to east, if not i would have been searching 4 job up and down.
MORAL OF THE STORY
1) Their way of life(Enugu) was fare better than mine.
2) They are business oriented.
3) Their men helps their women.(not enslave them).
4) His people thinks entrepreneur is for the illiterate while white-colar is for the literate. (absolutely wrong.)
5) He was inspired by an Igbo graduate to become an entreprenuer.
6) He started with a motorcycle in his cement business distribution, now he is using a van.. Soon it might turn to a mega company, while lazy minded ones will think he did money rituals...
7) He love Igbo people..(unbiased)..

cool He thanked God for being posted to the East..

The truth can never be hidden..
GOD BLESS NDI-IGBO..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by nzeobi(m): 12:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Op you are blessed for seeing light and identifying with it.
Build a good business empire that your children must never work for anyone.

But sometimes I feel igboland as a nation would have developed more had we succeeded in 1966

4 Likes

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Macelliot(m): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Truth cannot be hidden..

3 Likes

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Macelliot(m): 12:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Now i have
about 3 boys who
help me to
distribute cement. I
started with
motorcycle alone,
but now am using
van.
An Igbo guy hustling, they insults and calls him a Gala seller...
Soon he opened a shop, they abuse him and his 2x2 shop.
He soon started selling cars; they start thinking that he must be a ritualist..
Atlast, his 40ft containers start making inroads from Apapa seaport, they start carrying plycards in protest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:45am On Sep 07, 2015
nzeobi:
Op you are blessed for seeing light and identifying with it.
Build a good business empire that your children must never work for anyone.

But sometimes I feel igboland as a nation would have developed more had we succeeded in 1966

Had you succeeded doing what in 1966...
Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Macelliot(m): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2015
osemu8:
The relevances of igbo people cannot be overemphasised, when i look at my place UROMI, i see so many igbos who has contributed so much to our town making it d commercial nerve centre of edo.state, I love d genuinity of the igbo race, their versatility in any environment, making them the most industrous ethnic group n valuable contributors to our economy, they should be appreciated at all times

God bless the igbos

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Macelliot:

@bolded..
When Fayose wanted to send the unemployed youths to Aba and Onitsha to be skilled, the Yorubas insulted him thinking He was disgracing the Yoruba race...
A yoruba dude even said that it was better to remain unemployed, than to go to "Yeeebos" land.. (tribalism won't let them reason well.)

some might decide to decline the request, but those who accepted it; by the time they are done, they will forever be grateful to Fayose for such a vision...

The article, first of all, is a concocted lie written by an Ibo disguising as Edo. The criminal mind of Ibo is a shackle round his neck.....he is unable to accomplish his life destiny without an attachment with others to find relevance.

1 Like

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Macelliot(m): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

The article, first of all, is a concocted lie written by an Ibo disguising as Edo. The criminal mind of Ibo is a shackle round his neck.....he is unable to accomplish his life destiny without an attachment with others to find relevance.
Shame on you!
Link to the post before the presidential election..
https://www.nairaland.com/post/32784394

you better find yourself a job and stop hating..

4 Likes

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Macelliot(m): 1:02am On Sep 07, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND
Built.2last:
Aside the excessive audacity which breeds arrogance and pride with Igbos, This is the part i like about Igbos...Everything is business...let truth be told. Igbos are way ahead in business in Nigeria.

I entered Ladipo market one day and couldnt find one shop owned by a Yoruba man in the two hours i spent there. I think business is genetic for them. can you remember the ''my oga at the top stuff'' while some of us typed on the internet, Aba boys were thinking business. Mbaka spoke against GEJ, few days after, (Mbaka but why T. shirt was all over the market). They seem not interested in white collar jobs like every other tribe. If we have more entrepreneurs, the faster we come out of the corruption in public and civil service.

When i finished NYSC, i was retained in the bank with one Emeka boy..I remember during the interview, one of the panelists said, Emeka, you are supposed to be in Aba or Alaba, what are you doing here? the Igbo jokingly said, its capital am looking for..six years after, the Igbo boy resigned, we never knew he was combining banking with real estate business..on saturdays he was a house searching agent. he told me he sold two houses in Ikoyi and resigned...

Till i left the bank, his salary account was in millions...doing so well in business, the latest he told me last year was that, one of the panelists in that our interview is now his account officer...I just love the business part of them and maybe the way they adore their wives and children. They take family very seriously. Emeka is so wealthy and lavishes his wealth on his wife and 3 boys. Needless to say he inspired me into business and i am doing well too, but not anywhere near Emeka.

Throw them into the Lagoon and see the potentials of that water developed by them. Business is a spirit in them most of us find difficult to appreciate.

(Quote) (Report) 1818 Likes(like) 381 Shares

https://www.nairaland.com/2245843/want-die-lagoon-shirts-now#32519412

3 Likes

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Macelliot:

An Igbo guy hustling, they insults and calls him a Gala seller...
Soon he opened a shop, they abuse him and his 2x2 shop.
He soon started selling cars; they start thinking that he must be a ritualist..
Atlast, his 40ft containers start making inroads from Apapa seaport, they start carrying plycards in protest.
lol
Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2015
we igbos are yet to see the light dat I ve seen, d true potentials of an igbo man, me I am an igbo man, d only tribe whose presence around people from any tribe in Africa makes the people insecure.
We igbos we reclaim our possession in this Nigeria, Africa and d World. Some certain people keep castigating and insulting us calling our region and us all manner of name's in there minds nothing good can ever come from the southeast, when the time is right I bet u this same people would sooner or later start complaining that igbos want to dominate them.
We look forward to the future.
ProudlyIgbo#

2 Likes

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by cheruv: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Macelliot:
OPCNAIRALAND

https://www.nairaland.com/2245843/want-die-lagoon-shirts-now#32519412
Is it this emeka that made him to marry an Igbo woman
Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Stwpid thread Mtchewwwww!
Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2015
I entered Ladipo market one day and couldnt find one shop owned by a Yoruba man in the two hours i spent there.

We are not Ibos, we don't work hard....we have no need to, we have been naturally blessed to lead those who are built for physical work.

Yorubas work smart! We are Yorubas, we drive and lead those who work hard. We are designed naturally for smartness, not for hardship.

A Yorubaman is the Head and Leader of Ladipo Market. It should not come as surprise that a Yoruba is not a shop owner in a market in which survival is based on hard hustling and part time crime.
Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

We are not Ibos, we don't work hard....we have no need to, we have been naturally blessed to lead those who are built for physical work.

Yorubas work smart! We are Yorubas, we drive and lead those who work hard. We are designed naturally for smartness, not for hardship.

A Yorubaman is the Head and Leader of Ladipo Market. It should not come as surprise that a Yoruba is not a shop owner in a market in which survival is based on hard hustling and part time crime.

The real reason Yorubas hate Igbos is because Igbos have never bowed to Yoruba myopic view of being superior to others.

Take it or leave it, Igbos will never be below you Yorubas.

Accept this fact or die hating. cool

1 Like

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by SalC: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Did you wake up from the left side of the bed or you just want to mock your people

1 Like

Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by ba7man(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2015
A d1ck pulling and measuring thread............. how typical.
Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by after1: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2015
cheruv:

Is it this emeka that made him to marry an Igbo woman

Your pics is very funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Potentials Of Being Inspired By An Igbo Man by Macelliot(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Stelvin101:
Stwpid thread Mtchewwwww!
Sleepless night!

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP / Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? / Photos: Ben Murray Bruce At The Awolowo Residence Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.