Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? (1299 Views)

A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. / Bukola Saraki Also Duped Jay Jay Okocha, Records Shows / Terrorism: Why Nigeria’ll Join Saudi-led Islamic Coalition —buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by erinolu(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim 
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims 
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim 
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim 
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims 
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims 
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims 
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims 
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims 
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims 
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims 
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims 
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims 
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims 
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims 
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims 
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims 
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims 
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims 
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims 
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims 
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'
The Charlie Hebdo Murderers were Muslims
Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza 
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan

******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they 
blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME
THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries
they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they 
were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!

Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Copied from a commenter (the Punch online...)

11 Likes

Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by MrZachs(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
God punish u, ur family n acestors

1 Like

Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
And yu, are yu a problem-maker or a problem-solver.
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by EBENBUKENSON(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
is true because most advance country of the world like U.S. has classified most Muslim country as a terrorist country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
"Let there be love among us", Quote me anywhere.
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by Agimor(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Muslims are synonymous to terrorist,no two ways about it their actions speak volumes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by Hero10001: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Allahu akbar. Muslim-muslim is big problems. OP is making some sense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by Aare2050(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
lols.

I'm a Muslim

Islam is my religion

I believe in the oneness of Allah

to him alone be all glory

haters can as well visit Mecca, Medina, Saudi..........

I won't blame any religion for the sake of my religion
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by DaBullIT(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Statement of fact

3 Likes

Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by erinolu(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Statement of fact

Facts!... ...that's the word

1 Like

Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Islam been exploiting and breaking records in the act of terrorism... How can a normal human being believe in jihad to kill what you can not create ? To say u are helping God, ur creator kill what he created for an unjustified reason choi
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2015
Because ISILAM is PEACE

While,

PEACE is ISILAM.
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by Hadone(m): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2015
YOU HAVE EYES BUT YOU CANNOT SEE... EVIL PEOPLE ARE NOT MUSLIMS, MUSLIMS ARE NOT EVIL PEOPLE. CAN'T EVEN RELATE IN ANY WAY
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by agentowolabi47(m): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2015
@op,peace be upon u...and I pray God forgive you for you don't know anything about what you are talking about...pls visit http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html
Also do you know that in Africa, the most notorious terrorist group is the ‘Lord’s Salvation Army’; a Christian terrorist organisation in Uganda. They train young children to commit terrorist attacks.....
The problem is just the world against the religion of peace"Islam",and the media trying to soil it with any little dirt they can dig up against it.
Thank you..peace out
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by erinolu(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2015
agentowolabi47:
@op,peace be upon u...and I pray God forgive you for you don't know anything about what you are talking about...pls visit http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html
Also do you know that in Africa, the most notorious terrorist group is the ‘Lord’s Salvation Army’; a Christian terrorist organisation in Uganda. They train young children to commit terrorist attacks.....
The problem is just the world against the religion of peace"Islam",and the media trying to soil it with any little dirt they can dig up against it.
Thank you..peace out

Very funny, but not funny. Mr, hear yourself, the religion of peace that is single handedly responsible for all the listed terror attacks, the religion of peace that cannot coexist with other religion.

Need i remind you of the activities of the religion of peace in current day nigeria, ......the maitasine movement, the islamic movement in kogi responsible for the death of soldiers, the fulani country wide massacre, the Jos crises and polarization of Jos North and of course the infamous Boko Haram parasites. Are these peaceful activities or slaughter movement.

We would not forget, the jihad led by the Usman dan fodio islamic dynasty which is responsible for islamization of present day Ilorin, oyo and parts of Edo

ohhh you make me laugh, indeed, the religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by gists: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2015
erinolu:

Very funny, but not funny. Mr, hear yourself, the religion of peace that is single handedly responsible for all the listed terror attacks, the religion of peace that cannot coexist with other religion.

Need i remind you of the activities of the religion of peace in current day nigeria, ......the maitasine movement, the islamic movement in kogi responsible for the death of soldiers, the fulani country wide massacre, the Jos crises and polarization of Jos North and of course the infamous Boko Haram parasites. Are these peaceful activities or slaughter movement.

We would not forget, the jihad led by the Usman dan fodio islamic dynasty which is responsible for islamization of present day Ilorin, oyo and parts of Edo

ohhh you make me laugh, indeed, the religion of peace
Stop displaying your ignorance in public. The guy has tried his best to educate you by giving you a link (written, not by any Islamic or Arabic scholar but by an American) but you still refuse to read. I suggest you read the link then come back and edit your post.
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by kogirodent: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2015
agentowolabi47:
Thank you..peace out
Is boko haram a media plot against Islam too?

1 Like

Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by DaBullIT(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin factses grin
erinolu:

Facts!... ...that's the word
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by DaBullIT(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin so following your logic America is a religion?

Or American can't be Muslim?

gists:

Stop displaying your ignorance in public. The guy has tried his best to educate you by giving you a link (written, not by any Islamic or Arabic scholar but by an American) but you still refuse to read. I suggest you read the link then come back and edit your post.
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by tolexy007(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
omo this nothing but simple truth.... smiley
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
Statement of fact

Guy,same you is against igbos, same you is against muslims.Oga which one you dey let us know so we can know the number of e-mofos we need to spank.maybe its high time we start seeing you Yoruba christians and igbos as the same.
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by carinmom(f): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
May the Op be forgiven for spreading falsehood.
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by DaBullIT(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
angry Oga which level? Who you wan spank , who be you self? I mention you?

Why be say reality dey always pepper all of una wey be aproko self?

Ibos destroyed Nigerias first Republic
Ibos committed the first coup in Nigeria
Fact

Not all moslems are terrorists

But all terrorists are muslims
Another fact

So shove your mentions in your crap hole
Aareonakakanfo:

Guy,same you is against igbos, same you is against muslims.Oga which one you dey let us know so we can know the number of e-mofos we need to spank.maybe its high time we start seeing you Yoruba christians and igbos as the same.
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
angry Oga which level? Who you wan spank , who be you self? I mention you?

Why be say reality dey always pepper all of una wey be aproko self?

Ibos destroyed Nigerias first Republic
Ibos committed the first coup in Nigeria
Fact

Not all moslems are terrorists

But all terrorists are muslims
Another fact

So shove your mentions in your crap hole

Good! another member in the list grin grin grin
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by DaBullIT(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
You don't want to try me
Aareonakakanfo:

Good! another member in the list grin grin grin
Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
You don't want to try me

Re: Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? by erinolu(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
carinmom:
May the Op be forgiven for spreading falsehood.

There we go again......another brainwashed mugu calling FACTS falsehood

Madam, please show us which item in the list is FALSE

(1) (Reply)

English Language Gurus-please Explain This (photo) / South Africa Knocks Nigeria Off Its Perch As “most Corrupt” African Country / What Has FG Got To Say Again For Delaying Nov. Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.