Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! (9957 Views)

5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by libertyfather(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
hello Doubleoo please is it possible to make it on Fivver without any professional knowledge? like graphics and all that, besides I heard you can deliver gigs done with just software
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
libertyfather:
hello Doubleoo please is it possible to make it on Fivver without any professional knowledge? like graphics and all that, besides I heard you can deliver gigs done with just software

Definitely one can make it on fiverr without professional knowledge. However, you must be good at what you are offering. You can use tools to complete some gigs but you might need to do proper study in order to master those tools. Remember, if the tool is gotten freely and available for anyone to download, you might find it difficult to make it using such tools.

For instance, I spent almost a week before I could understand Scrapebox and how I can use it effectively.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hi bro, i think you must be very busy online because i hardly see your post updates on this thread, how is your fiverr doing bro? Do you have adsense on your blogs? If yes, how much do you make monthly ? Thanks bro
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
Hi bro, i think you must be very busy online because i hardly see your post updates on this thread, how is your fiverr doing bro? Do you have adsense on your blogs? If yes, how much do you make monthly ? Thanks bro

Yes Bro I am seriously busy. I will come back here to update and answer questions once my workload is reduced. My Fiverr ebook is also part of the reasons why I am busy.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Olamarkjoel(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Okay bro, that is great, keep on with the good work.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
My free Fiverr ebook is now ready for sharing. This is my way of making Nigeria better. Spent 2 weeks putting everything together just to help newbies understand the platform better.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by osca234: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
i got my online business after alot of searching, trial and errors and disappointments. what i tell people searching for online businesses to go into is same advice applicable to any business you see on the street... do online business you are passionate about.
The passion will keep you going till it starts spinning money for you.

Personally i have done fiverr, clickbank and alittle on blogging but found out they were not my kind of thing.
I will show a few interested persons my online business.
indicate your interest here 0905-008-0017. i just want to help serious minds only.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
@doubleoo, please can help me with the category of where Plr ebook falls on fiverr?
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Do you want to know more about fiverr and how everything works? Here's a detailed guide to help newbies understand the platform. The ebook was written by me and shared for free. Note, if you can't read this guide in 3 days, I would say that you're lazy, and making it on Fiverr might not be easy for such person.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8p760dynwiqlqb2/anatomy%20of%20fiverr%20v3.pdf?dl=0
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Prec1ous(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nice one. It's people like you we need in Nigeria. Well done OP

Meanwhile

DOWNLOAD ULTIMATE IMPORTATION GUIDE FREE ULTIMATE IMPORTATION GUIDE FREE DOWNLOAD
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by schoolsinabuja: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bros, God bless u. I am interested. Kindly fill me in and I will be forever grateful and indebted to u. My mail is saint_emma@yahoo.com
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Prec1ous(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
schoolsinabuja:
Bros, God bless u. I am interested. Kindly fill me in and I will be forever grateful and indebted to u. My mail is saint_emma@yahoo.com

DOWNLOAD the books he recommended first na.

Check above.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
What I noticed about most people who doesn't make it on fiverr is that most of them are damn lazy, and won't take time to learn. They believe that online businesses is just for the lazy guys who just come online and cash the money.
Truth being told, online business required a lot of efforts and dedication. One thing I like about it is that you don't have a fixed limit. All it requires is for you to do what you knows best and dedicate yourself to it.
The ebook I shared was written by me, and it took me about two weeks to complete because I also have many things to do. I did write the guide for NEWBIES and BUYERS, not those who already know everything about Fiverr, or those looking for ways to increase their sales. If you have taken your time to read the material, you will noticed that I don't jab or load it with screenshots of my earnings. No, I don't want you to join it until you know how it works. The process is simple: LEARN IT, DO IT, and MAKE MONEY.
if you need any premium tool/material to get started after reading the 36 pages guide, call me or chat on WhatsApp with 2348060380375

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 2:05am On Sep 23, 2015
Be motivated

Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Ben1975(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
This isn't an issue of just Fiverr. This is an issue of everything internet business

Too many people are looking for a free lunch and do not realized that even on the internet there is no such thing.

In the program I am in I have hundreds of members but the amount of them who put the effort to learn and grow is small.

Doubleoo:
What I noticed about most people who doesn't make it on fiverr is that most of them are damn lazy, and won't take time to learn. They believe that online businesses is just for the lazy guys who just come online and cash the money.
Truth being told, online business required a lot of efforts and dedication. One thing I like about it is that you don't have a fixed limit. All it requires is for you to do what you knows best and dedicate yourself to it.
The ebook I shared was written by me, and it took me about two weeks to complete because I also have many things to do. I did write the guide for NEWBIES and BUYERS, not those who already know everything about Fiverr, or those looking for ways to increase their sales. If you have taken your time to read the material, you will noticed that I don't jab or load it with screenshots of my earnings. No, I don't want you to join it until you know how it works. The process is simple: LEARN IT, DO IT, and MAKE MONEY.
if you need any premium tool/material to get started after reading the 36 pages guide, call me or chat on WhatsApp with 2348060380375
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Buchika: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Doubleoo may you continue to increase in every aspect of life, it's real hard nowadays seeing selfless people like you, please what is the prospect of a good graphic designer in fiver or any other online micro jobs,
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Buchika:
Doubleoo may you continue to increase in every aspect of life, it's real hard nowadays seeing selfless people like you, please what is the prospect of a good graphic designer in fiver or any other online micro jobs,

Chances of making it big is very high if you are creative and professional.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
@Doubleoo, Is the software premium or cracks? And for the facebook likes software, after buying the facebook likes software must i buy PVA again for me to use the software?
2.Is it crack or premium? The backlink software can it send to 2,500-3000 linkback?
Is the keyword research tools ultimate niche finder? I will like to buy these software from you.
Well done, good creative ebook.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2015
@Doubleoo, i think you are busy, because i didnt get any reply from you via email or nairaland forum.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
@Doubleoo, i think you are busy, because i didnt get any reply from you via email or nairaland forum.

Yeah Bro I have been extremely busy. I just finished registering my business and hopefully would get my office this week.
Most of the apps are nulled, but deliver.
My premium apps are single users.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Doubleoo:

Yeah Bro I have been extremely busy. I just finished registering my business and hopefully would get my office this week.
Most of the apps are nulled, but deliver.
My premium apps are single users.

can i get the premium backlink software and facebook like software. i mean to pay for it, but i hope after buying the facebook like software i will not buy pva account cos,pva is too expensive bro, thank you bro.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by engr096354: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by engr096354: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by olaric(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
osca234:
i got my online business after alot of searching, trial and errors and disappointments. what i tell people searching for online businesses to go into is same advice applicable to any business you see on the street... do online business you are passionate about.
The passion will keep you going till it starts spinning money for you.

Personally i have done fiverr, clickbank and alittle on blogging but found out they were not my kind of thing.
I will show a few interested persons my online business.
indicate your interest here 0905-008-0017. i just want to help serious minds only.
am seriously interested. is that number for WhatsApp?
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

can i get the premium backlink software and facebook like software. i mean to pay for it, but i hope after buying the facebook like software i will not buy pva account cos,pva is too expensive bro, thank you bro.
bro, you didnt reply me i want to buy some software.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by chykez: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
mcdave is a scam, please don't pay that dude any attention
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Olamarkjoel(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
chykez:
mcdave is a scam, please don't pay that dude any attention
who is Mcdave bro? Do you have any business transaction with him? Shed more light.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by croj(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Doubleoo:

Good questions, but I may not tell you how much I make per month. I do freelance jobs and it pays me.
Well, the major reason I quit blogging is because I was not making money, yet publishing all the time. as regards my monthly earnings, I make between 500 and 900 dollars monthly.
Like I said in the original post, what works for me might not be okay for you. Other people are making it big through blogging, but it just don't work for me.
I trained a few guys about "Passion and Personal Ability". I can't tell which is the best for you until I have a private interview with you. So for recommendations, I can't generalize it.

Blogging is mostly instrumental to people that know they want to share a message or passion...probably teach or share something they feel other people want to learn from...Just like Linda Ikeji is sharing gist on her blog.

One great thing i love about owning a blog is that it provides people first hand information on what you do..
You don't have to spend time explaining it to them...just direct them to your blog and they also can access your content and materials. I have been doing that on through my blog www.richardokere.com

I personally recommend blogging for personal brand building and building a Fan base or community of followers... You wouldn't love that??
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2015
I was banned from replying on this thread, which I had to mail the moderators to see if anything can be done.
And yes, they removed the ban. Thanks to the seun, lalasticlala, and other supper mods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily / Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion / GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.