Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? (3932 Views)

Ladies Would U?pix Attached / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by 5minsmadness: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2015
A friend of mine is having a guilty conscience. His ex came to visit him over the weekend from another state when his wife was not at home. Even though he took precautions to prevent any untoward advances by lodging her in a hotel away from his home, he is still wondering wether he should let his wife know that she came.

Ladies would you want him to tell you or is it unnecessary information?
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by MISSNORA(f): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Brb
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by hahn(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2015
5minsmadness:
A friend of mine is having a guilty conscience. His ex came to visit him over the weekend from another state when his wife was not at home. Even though he took precautions to prevent any untoward advances by lodging her in a hotel away from his home, he is still wondering wether he should let his wife know that she came.

Keeping secrets is very bad in a marriage especially when it involves an ex. It was stupid of him to even invite the ex close to him. He had better delete her number and ask her NEVER to contact him again. An ex should be treated as exactly what they are, a part of the past that should be forgotten and never revisited.

Of course his wife would want to know but it might raise unnecessary suspicion in the wife. The fact that he keeps in touch with the ex is his first problem. He should tell the ex to fvck off!

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by DuchessLily(f): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

OP talk true; its not ur friend, it is u! grin

God says "flee from every appearance of evil.. But u r inviting a situation that would cause evil. if u give the devil a yard, he will take ten.. How would u feel if ur wife invites an ex and lodge him into a hotel?? That's how u guys create problems for ur homes , later, the excuse will be " I didn't mean it to happen, its not what u think, its d devil's handwork, etc etc

Ur precaution for something not to happen again BTW u and ur ex should be staying away from her and facing ur marriage, family and work, NOT inviting her to town and lodging her outside ur home ... In fact , the fact that she is outside ur home, hiding in one hotel were evil easily happen, will enhance the evil to happen whether its in ur mind or not! And that is if the evil has not yet happened sef ... Be wise! Do unto others, what u would have them do to u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by 5minsmadness: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2015
hahn:

Keeping secrets is very bad in a marriage especially when it involves an ex. It was stupid of him to even invite the ex close to him. He had better delete her number and ask her NEVER to contact him again. An ex should be treated as exactly what they are, a part of the past that should be forgotten and never revisited.

Of course his wife would want to know but it might raise unnecessary suspicion in the wife. The fact that he keeps in touch with the ex is his first problem. He should tell the ex to fvck off!

Good point. Thanks.
The issue I think has to do with exes whom you had a cordial breakup with. How do you tell an ex who is also a friend to fvck off? Thier breakup ended in a friendly way and they've been pals ever since.
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by 5minsmadness: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

OP talk true; its not ur friend, it is u! grin

God says "flee from every appearance of evil.. But u r inviting a situation that would cause evil. if u give the devil a yard, he will take ten.. How would u feel if ur wife invites an ex and lodge him into a hotel?? That's how u guys create problems for ur homes , later, the excuse will be " I didn't mean it to happen, its not what u think, its d devil's handwork, etc etc

Ur precaution for something not to happen again BTW u and ur ex should be staying away from her and facing ur marriage, family and work, NOT inviting her to town and lodging her outside ur home ... In fact , the fact that she is outside ur home, hiding in one hotel were evil easily happen, will enhance the evil to happen whether its in ur mind or not! And that is if the evil has not yet happened sef ... Be wise! Do unto others, what u would have them do to u

Maybe it's me, maybe it isn't wink
The thing is we've advised the guy that what he did was wrong and he gets that. The issue now is whether he should go ahead and mention it to his wife cos he doesn't keep things from her. Frankly I told him it's unnecessary but others feel strongly otherwise. What do you as a lady think?
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by goodmorning40: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

Good point. Thanks.
The issue I think has to do with exes whom you had a cordial breakup with. How do you tell an ex who is also a friend to fvck off? Thier breakup ended in a friendly way and they've been pals ever since.
There is nothing like pals with an ex when u are married.
That man deserves to be flogged

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by freecocoa(f): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2015
Ofcourse I'll want to know, but why is he feeling guilty? Could it be he still has a thing for the ex? I would love to think the best thing to do in such an instance, is call wifey the moment the visitor is around and let her know his plans.

Anyways, the deed is do, he should just tell his wife and deal with the small interrogation/drama that may follow.grin
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2015
- ‘Tell the Ex to fúck off!’
- EX = an appearance of evil’

Some comments though... ◑▂◑
People tend to forget they are someone's EX too.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by DuchessLily(f): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

Maybe it's me, maybe it isn't wink
The thing is we've advised the guy that what he did was wrong and he gets that. The issue now is whether he should go ahead and mention it to his wife cos he doesn't keep things from her. Frankly I told him it's unnecessary but others feel strongly otherwise. What do you as a lady think?

@the bolded.. Hehehe. OK oo

Tell her.... Cos if she finds out herself.. The trust will die oo. And I hope the ex has gone ooo
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by DuchessLily(f): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2015
Aprime:

Its not d ex I called appearance of evil.. But d evil/sinful acts with the ex or even sinful thoughts towards the ex, now that he is married

How would u Knw if we were someones's ex?? And even if, I wouldn't bring myself low to go on a visit to an ex who feels I'm not worth marrying ... Cos he left Her to marry someone else.. So why now invite her for a visit?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

Good point. Thanks.
Of course the wife should know and they can go visit the so called ex together since the man can't do without seeing her undecided undecided....

Really, what's the visit all about? The ex came solely to see him and he even lodged her in a hotel? Some men eehhh...... Would have been a different thing if the ex came to town for some other business and decided to check up on old friends. ...
Wonder what level their discussion has reached for the man to invite and lodge her in a hotel...... undecided
Don't do stuffs you wouldn't love your wife doing. ...

He had better tell the wife before she finds out herself. They can all go out together. ...
You men eehh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by hahn(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

Good point. Thanks.

The wife will not see it that way. Every other woman is seen as a threat by the wife.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by bukatyne(f): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Of course the wife should know and they can go visit the so called ex together since the man can't do without seeing her undecided undecided....

Really, what's the visit all about? The ex came solely to see him and he even lodged her in a hotel? Some men eehhh...... Would have been a different thing if the ex came to town for some other business and decided to check up on old friends. ...
Wonder what level their discussion has reached for the man to invite and lodge her in a hotel...... undecided

He had better tell the wife before she finds out herself. They can all go out together. ...
You men eehh undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Aprime:

Yea, an ex can be likened to an appearance of evil in a marriage.

Especially one that visits her exes when their wives are not around.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by Ewuro4: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
All these EXes palaver ehn? Una no dey happy in your marriage Abi na by force to marry ni?

Be like say una dey marry for wrong reasons too.

Lodge her in hotel. Alone or for what reasons exactly is her visit about, to cuddle? And she's aware you're married yet reduced herself to this arrangement? Wow.

Karma is a naughty lady folks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by greatgod2012(f): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

Good point. Thanks.

An ex
Can someone please remind me the meaning of "ex"
And to make it more funny, a cordial break up with an ex
You guys are just too funny sha!

If you were so cordial and the friendship is mutual as you claimed, why did she become an ex?

Abeg, no good ex with good intentions, who is aware that you're married would be comfortable with being around when your wife isn't around or be comfortable with being lodged in a hotel without the knowledge of your wife.

On the other hand, if it's your wife that did what you just did or are doing, would you like to know, and if you know, what will be your reactions?
Be sincere, please!
Regards!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by LordReed(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Why is he paying for her stay? What obligation does he have towards her? If he genuinely want to be of help why didn't he tell his wife from the get go?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by thelish(f): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2015
Dem dey lounge hotel throw way? The man might have given a cordial sex as well. First of all, wetin she con find?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by 5minsmadness: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Ofcourse I'll want to know, but why is he feeling guilty? Could it be he still has a thing for the ex? I would love to think the best thing to do in such an instance, is call wifey the moment the visitor is around and let her know his plans.

Anyways, the deed is do, he should just tell his wife and deal with the small interrogation/drama that may follow.grin
Hehehehehe grin

Not sure thats a good idea o.
I think from the explanation the whole thing was an impromptu visit. Its even possible the ex had "ideas" but the guy couldnt forcefully get rid of her. He didnt invite her, she dropped in unannounced. The hotel thing was suggested by him to prevent her from sleeping over in his house. I guess he didnt want to tell wifey immediately so she doesnt start rushing down from wherever she is or worrying or whatever.

I still maintain its cache information. trash to be disposed of without raising brouhaha. I could be wrong.(Or i could be right.)
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by 5minsmadness: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2015
DuchessLily:

@the bolded.. Hehehe. OK oo

Tell her.... Cos if she finds out herself.. The trust will die oo. And I hope the ex has gone ooo
she just stayed overnight. Went back the next day.
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by 5minsmadness: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2015
DuchessLily:

Its not d ex I called appearance of evil.. But d evil/sinful acts with the ex or even sinful thoughts towards the ex, now that he is married

How would u Knw if we were someones's ex?? And even if, I wouldn't bring myself low to go on a visit to an ex who feels I'm not worth marrying ... Cos he left Her to marry someone else.. So why now invite her for a visit?
Na wa o. Did you quarrel with all your exes? Or were all your relationships tending towards marriage?
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by 5minsmadness: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2015
MarvellousGod:

You men eehh undecided

On behalf of all men, sorry ma grin

the man didnt invite her. she came impromptu and stayed late and the man decided to lodge her. Perhaps he would have told her to start going when it was getting late. Perhaps her should have stopped her at the door outright. Perhaps...but these things happen. Nobody is 100%perfect all the time.
Biko no vexxx smiley
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by DuchessLily(f): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Na wa o. Did you quarrel with all your exes? Or were all your relationships tending towards marriage?

Quarrel ke?? I did not quarel with anyone. So because I didn't quarrel with an ex, I should not let him and his marriage be?? U said ALL?? Abeg How many relationships should a person be into b4 he/she gets married??

As an opposite sex, if we are not just on platonic terms as friends, then I Dnt go into any relationship with u 'casually'... Thats d problem with most babes now... They get involved with so many guys, open legs for all without having a care in d world...have every guy around as an ex... .....hmmm... God help us
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by 5minsmadness: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2015
greatgod2012:

On the other hand, if it's your wife that did what you just did or are doing, would you like to know, and if you know, what will be your reactions?
Be sincere, please!
Regards!

To be honest, I wouldnt want to know. I guess I'd start imagining a lot of things. If I found out I would be pained and wished she had told me instead of me finding out however I did grin But at the end of the day I'd have to take her word for it that nothing happened.

I still think he shouldnt tell her.
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by DuchessLily(f): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

On behalf of all men, sorry ma grin

the man didnt invite her. she came impromptu and stayed late and the man decided to lodge her. Perhaps he would have told her to start going when it was getting late. Perhaps her should have stopped her at the door outright. Perhaps...but these things happen. Nobody is 100%perfect all the time.
Biko no vexxx smiley

There is more to this story bro.. And u haven't told all... If the ex is a good person and wishes the guy and his marriage well ..and then if the guy is a faithful husband; pls do tell or ask him why they chose when the wife is not around as the visiting period....( from ur story looks like wifey traveled)
No body is perfect truly... This things happen , YES, but calculated happenings like this should not be encouraged ai

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by 5minsmadness: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2015
LordReed:

Why is he paying for her stay? What obligation does he have towards her? If he genuinely want to be of help why didn't he tell his wife from the get go?

Like I said, it was kind of an impromptu visit (she called him out of the blue that she was on her way) It was when she started staying long he suggested a hotel. Of course he will pay na, abi are you not a gentleman, would you let her pay?
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by freecocoa(f): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hehehehehe grin

Not sure thats a good idea o.
I think from the explanation the whole thing was an impromptu visit. Its even possible the ex had "ideas" but the guy couldnt forcefully get rid of her. He didnt invite her, she dropped in unannounced. The hotel thing was suggested by him to prevent her from sleeping over in his house. I guess he didnt want to tell wifey immediately so she doesnt start rushing down from wherever she is or worrying or whatever.

I still maintain its cache information. trash to be disposed of without raising brouhaha. I could be wrong.(Or i could be right.)
Well, the man's relationship sounds way too friendly with the ex, I mean, paying for her hotel accommodation? Makes it seem like the man still has some serious ties with the woman, i understand keeping in touch with an ex (I'm still in contact with some) but there are boundaries you just don't cross, especially for married people, I can't help but wonder what will make an ex come unannounced to his house, when his wife is out of town, or did she think wifey was home? I'd say the man hasn't set boundaries with this ex.

Anyhoo, I maintain he tells madam, he stands a higher chance of being in more trouble, should his wife ever find out about the visit and trust me, these type of little things, have a way of popping up to bite one in the a$$, he needs to make it clear to the ex he's no longer available.
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by 5minsmadness: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2015
thelish:
Dem dey lounge hotel throw way? The man might have given a cordial sex as well. First of all, wetin she con find?
If he gave cordial sex why would he want to tell the wife?
This is why am saying he shouldnt bother in case she starts making such insinuations.
Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by JoyPaulLaw(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2015
The way some people reason is funny though. Do u mean an Ex can't offer assistance? African man with bad thoughts. Op, wat your friend did wasn't that bad.. But should have informed his wife before the visit. When has one Ex becomes an Enemy? Na wa ooooo.!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Want To Know About This? by thelish(f): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

If he gave cordial sex why would he want to tell the wife?
This is why am saying he shouldnt bother in case she starts making such insinuations.
Its better he keeps it to himself then. But Neva try such again. on a second thought, what if d wife gets to know somehow? it will be worst oo. If he knows d wife won't get to know from anoda source, he should keep shut to avoid unnecessary quarrel n mistrust.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My first child / Prices Of These Electronics / Baby's Right Leg Broken At A Creche In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.