Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) (12794 Views)

Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / Disadvantages Of A Man 10 Years Older Than The Wife / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
I came across the pics and wanna hear opinions of our Naija ladies.
This is becoming a trend nowadays even in marriage. Can you date or marry a guy as old as 10-12 years older than you?
Over to you ladies...

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by greatgod2012(f): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Each to his/her own! Some can and some can't? And that doesn't make none of them better than the other.

If you can, that doesn't make you better than those who can't. And if you cant , that doesn't make you better than those who can. It depends on individual preferences.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Chommieblaq(f): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
There nothing wrong with it, so long we share same view and so long it's a healthy relationship.

If I fall in love with a man 10 - 12yr older than me, I can n will marry him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Dyt(f): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
My spec
Especially if he's slim and tall
Bald men are smoking hawt
And to kuku finish me, come add left hand
Wowed when he speaks in his baritone and a bit of stuttering
Wake me up pls
*faints*

These likes sha
Is it the bald men, left handed men or the 40+ men liking it
Show yourself pls so I can kukuma do man hunt contest
For i am searching cry cry

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why not?
If he is loving caring wont treat me like a piece of trash im 100% going to say i do a million times

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by aventura: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
My mum is eleven years younger than my dad. Now that's why I keep telling friends that I'm not ready to get married.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by yvelchstores(f): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dyt:
My spec
Wake me up pls
*faints*
Lol. I think u hv a particular person in mind. Wake up now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
Each to his/her own!
Some can and some can't?
And that doesn't make none of them better than the other.

If you can, that doesn't make you better than those who can't.
And if you cant , that doesn't make you better than those who can.
It depends on individual preferences.

In summary, go for what works for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Chommieblaq:
There nothing wrong with it, so long we share same view and so long it's a healthy relationship.

So far your instinct is right. Nice
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dyt:
My spec
Wake me up pls
*faints*

*Wakes her up* This spec of yours is unique.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
No
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
aventura:
My mum is eleven years younger than my dad. Now that's why I keep telling friends that I'm not ready to get married.

Why dearie? Scared or what?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Swissheart(f): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Just 10years?........lol reminds me of what He said yesterday night...... . He said Baby you are rude but then na wetin I wan chop no make me wise.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by aventura: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mattin:

Why dearie? Scared or what?
back off!!! I'm not ur dearie

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Dyt(f): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
yvelchstores:

Lol. I think u hv a particular person in mind. Wake up now

Na
Cos I always get this shiver when I see these spec
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Dyt(f): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mattin:

*Wakes her up* This spec of yours is unique.

I am very unique
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 06, 2016
My wife has to be way younger 18 to 24 . grin
Am I even supposed to marry one of those old mama's?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Ponomote(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2016
Chommieblaq:

What if you fall in love with a guy younger than you?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Chommieblaq(f): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2016
Ponomote:

What if you fall in love with a guy younger than you?
Younger than me with anything higher than 5,is a no
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2016
Rukkydelta:
No

My li'll sis Oghenerukevwe, why not? Is the age gap too big?

I think it's great. Don't forget that in 12 years time, after probably 4 children, time will MOST likely take it's toll on a lady. A 10-year gap is ideal, so she doesn't end up looking older than hubby! wink

I respect your choice though. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2016
This thread deserves FP.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Siena:

I think it's great. Don't forget that in 12 years time, after probably 4 children, time will MOST likely take it's toll on a lady. A 10-year gap is ideal, so she doesn't end up looking older than hubby! wink

My opinion not yours.........Old guys irritate me and I think ladies should also marry young men cause men tends to die early than their wives [Counter to your reason stated ]

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rukkydelta:

My opinion not yours.........Old guys irritate me and I think ladies should also marry young men cause men tends to die early than their wives [Counter to your reason stated ]

Relax sis, we're not having a row, no offense meant. As I stated, I respect your choice. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by ebyoma(f): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Siena:

This is one of the main reason why I prefer older men.. say 6-12yrs older than I am coz women age faster than men.

I know of a couple whom people mock.. always asking if the man's wife is his aunt.. it's really embarrassing..

I won't make such mistake

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Siena:

Relax sis, we're not having a row, no offense meant. As I stated, I respect your choice. wink

alright
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by babyme1(f): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
My husband is 10yrs older than me, no biggie.

It helps especially when my mouth wants to run faster than me. I will just remind myself that I suppose call am Sir if no be say one thing one thing grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rukkydelta:

I do not agree with this 'men tend to die early than their wives'. From my observation, women leave first before the husband except the wife is very much younger than the man; say 10-12 years younger.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Siena:

Good point you've got there about nurturing of child which takes its toll on women except they had the offspring when they were younger.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
ebyoma:

This is one of the main reason why I prefer older men.. say 6-12yrs older than I am coz women age faster than men.

I know of a couple whom people mock.. always asking if the man's wife is his aunt.. it's really embarrassing..

I won't make such mistake

Women age faster than men. Nice thought

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by heywhyho(f): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yes it's not a big deal
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Godmother(f): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
My hubby is 9 years older than I am and, though age is not maturity, in his case he is so mature and I can get away with quite a lot of things cheesy . Things that a younger guy will throw tantrums over undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by byvan03: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
5 -8 years difference is Ok for me, I have a problem with settling for an aged guy. Always better fresh so I can also deal with the old age when it comes, not dealing with it from day 1. 10 years is much, but if he doesn't look it...then errrhmmm....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? / As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.