Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J (4156 Views)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by Cutezino(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2009
Please i need your advice
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by jot01(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2009
cant read your mesage
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by iniguy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2009
Wrong post. wrong section.
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by thayur(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2009
i wonder ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2009
maybe he wants to have ur views from a techie angle

i think he just made the swapped the $subject with the $body
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by shobamiwa: 4:48pm On May 11, 2009
Hello Fellow Nairaland,

I must confess to you that this guy has posted the wrong message to the wrong section. Probably, he thought this section is for comedy,

Exploit.
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by dominique(f): 7:20pm On May 11, 2009
the poor lad is so confused he cant even find his way around the land. the mods should move it to the appropriate section.
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by Abuzola(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2009
LMAO easy bros, u just post in tech section or do u want us to advice u technologically ? bring d screw driver and ,,,
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by xavier3(m): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
i tink he needs info on virtual sex lol grin grin
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by gandi4u: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2009
We are talking about technology, his talking about sexual in technology section,wat this,is this how you do in Africa?
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by FILEBE(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
man u are in the wrong room.yea do u want us to advise u technologically? well i will advise u to stop SCREWING loosing up!
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by gandi4u: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2009
lollol na waooooooo
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by selfless: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
this to the guy who posted before me with username GAND, WHATEVER why do you hace to specify the fact that he is an african man. even if he is. what right do you have saying that statement that ;"is that the way we do in Africa" fool n Bleep you. am a Nigerian and am proud so you dont talk about africa like that anymore, Bleep you silly Gandi,
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by Coder(m): 3:41am On Oct 31, 2009
lol.

Thrusts in vacuo,
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by Phatill(f): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
U loss address bruv. Weren\'t glasses meant 2 help see very well? Ur optist nids 2 be sued. Use ur eye
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by OLUROKUN(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
my guys here he is talking about new technology around the world now
make una no vest ok!
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by absalam1: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2009
This guy is a shitman i think he shd be disregistered.
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by mike4livechosen: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
man u should go for 1 on 1 counselling
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by Ethel20(f): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
[s][/s] hi boy soon the codom will tire out and u will score a goal
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by RUBRICS(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
This is an abyssmal & irrational message, wrongly & ignorantly posted on a right section.

when do we start sexual view on tech section.
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by RUBRICS(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
This is an abyssmal & irrational message, wrongly & ignorantly posted on a wrong section.

when do we start sexual view on tech section.
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
i not fit laugh!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by Ade69: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2009
ur mesage is incomplete
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by IVORY2009(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Poster~wrong post and also wrong section! Move to romance section
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by etaurus(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
Wrong post undecided
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by Ikandmc(f): 6:57am On Feb 25, 2011
How did this post end up under technology category ?
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by yinqiaol: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2011
Maybe you are not a game lover. But you must know the game aion kinah. Some people would choose to buy WOW Gold online as a result of cheap wow gold price. Sparing some time to play game is a good way to relax yourself. If you are interested in the game, choose more WOW Gold to make your role stronger.
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by hectorswag(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
lwkmd ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J by james222: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2011
Blackberry Bold 9800 Torch Brand New in Boxed with accessories.

Version 2010
price 69,999
This phone has just been switched on once to check it. That's all!

I have my iPhone 4 / 32gb in black that is for sale. Comes complete with box, headphones and USB charger cable.
It has been in a protective sleeve since new.

If you're interested, call

selling both if possiblesmiley

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

She Failed My Test / Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake / How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.