Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) (2673 Views)

Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs / Infedility / Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by Princedapace(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Women been cheating since the days of Eve!

If the first woman could cheat on her husband, why not her children?

lolzzz

1 Share

Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2015
op, how did eve cheat on her husband?
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2015
Dharniel:
same thing i was abt to ask
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by wtfCode: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2015
loool...why would she wanna get out of the bed
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by Princedapace(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2015
Haywhymido:
same thing i was abt to ask

if I start to discuss on that one now, it will turn out to be a hot debate....I read that Eve slept with Serpent (Lucifer)...that the apple of a thing was not really an apple...

here are links to the article though:

http://www.mysterybabylon.com/fornicationeveandtheserpent.html

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb930112.htm
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2015
Cheating cheaters cheesy grin grin
Like peak milk, it's in them
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2015
eve did not cheat cos there's no other man around to compete with Adam. . . .
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by grad2012(f): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op just stop it cos u men cheat more than women.
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by pheyikemi: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dharniel:
Eve cheated on her husband wiv the snake, she started by going out on a date wiv the snake and getting advice from the snake. Y'all know the rest of the story. cheesy cheesy
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by Princedapace(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
grad2012:

Says who?

U must be a serial cheat grin grin

Lolzz tongue
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by grad2012(f): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Princedapace:

Says who?

U must be a serial cheat grin grin

Lolzz tongue
no joor embarassed I don't cheat
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by pbs4real(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
grad2012:
u dat af cheated on me tire cry
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by pbs4real(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
grad2012:
like seriously
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by Princedapace(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
grad2012:

But u were with me last night and I'm not ur bf grin grin
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by grad2012(f): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
pbs4real:
u dat af cheated on me tire cry
no never, u no its only u embarassed
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by grad2012(f): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Princedapace:

But u were with me last night and I'm not ur bf grin grin

ha u lie oya show me a pisure of me and u together or I donbelive it embarassed
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by grad2012(f): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
pbs4real:
like seriously
yes seriously embarassed
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by Princedapace(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
grad2012:
ha u lie oya show me a pisure of me and u together or I donbelive it embarassed

U refused to snap pics with me becus u didn't want ur bf to catch u grin
Re: Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) by passionate88: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
grad2012:
Women cheat more than their male counterpart. You girls are just too good at pretending.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... / This Ghanaian Dude Is So Nice To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.