Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. (55515 Views)

The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / See Our Turkey Reared In June Till Present. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by DrayZee: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
FISH!!!
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Segadem(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
This one na pepper fish grin
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by gokay11(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
G
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by demolinka(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bros how much for the left eye?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by allanphash7(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gbayi oremi the next thing is to couple it with bottles of heineken

BTW this guy look like timaya o
MosakuAW:

kiss Eja Aro pepper soup with Eko! Abeokuta people food don ready oooo. grin
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by pussyeater(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
The fish nor go sweet jor! E don too big...

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Intendy: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gmajor:
wow! how long does it take the fish to attain that size?
e said 2 years old
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
op u need to start hitting the gym because wetin i dey see i no no if na chest or breast. as for the fish you really did a nice job. pls if you tru with the cooking just hala me because na this kind fish i dey chop.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by RegimentedCom(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Owongtok:
2 more years it will turn to shark
[color=#006600][/color]

Shut up, just shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Icon4s(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
omoakin111:
This is my 2 years old catfish which i specifically reared for a special purpose.

What was the weight?

I have produced a 5kg fish in 6months.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by gebest: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gmajor:
pls read it again, i dont know how some of u will just comment without 1st reading the message.

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Intendy: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
tobimillar:
U sure say u no buy am? Ppl do Shit just to get noticed....
haba I've also raised a bigger one successfully about 8 years ago
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by otigbagba: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
omoakin111:
This is my 2 years old catfish which i specifically reared for a special purpose.
...bro ur breast is just as big as mine...cut down alcohol nd oringo...na joint u de so. ..rear fish ko grown ni
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
kingobozy:
Point and Kill. It's definitely going to go down well with my favourite brand.

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
that is a big fish from a tiny pond... smiley
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Spydamannn(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
I wanna Crush the Head of this thing
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
BiggerBangs:
grin
I fit finish this thing ...
Naatin.
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gmajor:

I totally give up on you...

[size=18pt]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/size]

4 Likes

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Sanguine77(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
omoakin111:
What special purpose?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by dialfa: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
ol boy, you ug o!
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by carzola(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gmajor:
f00l of the federal republic read the post again and answer ur question.. cry cry cry
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Jamb2016Expo: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
make I shop this fi sh
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
You will need to pay tax undecided
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by yinkus204(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
If u take two yrs to rise a big fish like dis then hw many yrs did it take to rise dis ur big breast cos dis ur breast big pass d fish
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by olajorn(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Owongtok:
2 more years it will turn to shark
You go to d same college with mama peace?
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
I would v say u shld let us use it for pepper soup but I dnt really like fish pepper soup unlike meat,but if u give me i will collect o lol
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
sweatlana:
My fish is almost 4 years old and 3 times the size of that!

I must say I now scared of eating it cos they have grown soo big!
Pictures..

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by trappatoni(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
temmy3723:
Is it shark or whale?
na whale shark
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by hardeyincah(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gmajor:
can't u read? He said 2 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Planting Tomato - My Experience(photos) / My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.