Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. (55516 Views)

The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / See Our Turkey Reared In June Till Present. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by odinese(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lord3point5:
cheesy

U gonna be banned trust me!

All ye late comers, enter second page cheesy.

Beware, this land is not for sale.
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by odinese(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lord3point5:
cheesy

All ye late comers, enter second page cheesy.

Beware, this land is not for sale.

U gonna be banned trust me!!
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by usefulboy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
This is not a pure clarias oo. I think it shld be Herobrachus mere looking at d fin
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by guiterist: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eja Nla!

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
wonderful!!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Truckpusher(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
See as op breast be like who dey breastfeed baby - When you dun chop all that cholesterol finish ,the fat go deposit for your breast you come be like Idowuogbo wey her breast be like hammer head of horror grin grin
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by TaoBalinga: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
carzola:
f00l of the federal republic read the post again and answer ur question.. cry cry cry
judging from your signature, u are a very big fan of the weeknd shey?
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by sammyj: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Point and kill is the best food of our former clueless president! !! grin grin
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by usefulboy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
admax:
Broodstock things shey?
so far its more dan 8month old .
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by NnamdiN: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
sweatlana:
My fish is almost 4 years old and 3 times the size of that!

I must say I now scared of eating it cos they have grown soo big!
pictures? And how do you plan to kill it when you're ready?
I don't eat fish but I'd love to rear one for fun.
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
the smell of cat fish is nauseating, ow do u guys cope even after cooking it with ur soup

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by haftob(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
sweatlana:

Pics?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by spenca: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
omoakin111:
This is my 2 years old catfish which i specifically reared for a special purpose.

Cruel person , you just murdered the poor fish
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Fish wey you buy for market..

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by ronald4lif(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Choi! Fresh fish pepper soup o. Better chop.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Intendy:

haba I've also raised a bigger one successfully about 8 years ago

Thanks for being matured... I was actually expecting an insult... I was intentionally being silly...
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Jalinco: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
This time next year you should be qualify to rear Mermaid
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Handsome4real(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
omoakin111:
This is my 2 years old catfish which i specifically reared for a special purpose.
I hate catfish angry embarassed
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by ifihearam: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
sweatlana:

picture or i dont believe you
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by NemzySeries(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gmajor:
wow! how long does it take the fish to attain that size?
it takes 3days if U're feeding her Rice & chicken but it take 9months if bin fed wit garri & salt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
NnamdiN:
pictures? And how do you plan to kill it when you're ready?
I don't eat fish but I'd love to rear one for fun.
how You no go dey eat fish Nnamdin?
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by miky(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gmajor:
wow! how long does it take the fish to attain that size?

"This is my 2 years old catfish"

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by SylarsMcQuins: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
sweatlana:

I will love to ask u some questions, just PM'd u
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by olatex25(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
BiggerBangs:
grin I fit finish this thing ...
finish wot?
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by SylarsMcQuins: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Icon4s:

What was the weight?
I have produced a 5kg fish in 6months.
I really wana go into the business, can we relate on bbm or whatsapp pls.
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by onila(f): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
omoakin111:
u are fine

tasty chocolate kiss
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by NnamdiN: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
2pointsonly:
how You no go dey eat fish Nnamdin?
lol #teammeat bro...I can manage it when dried/fried but when fresh I don't touch it, wont even eat any food that has fresh fish in it grin
The same way you see cat meat/snake/horse or anything you dont eat, is the same way I see fish angry

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by omoakin111: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2015
more pics

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 08, 2015
sweatlana:

Pix or idonbilivit
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 08, 2015
onila:
u are fine

tasty chocolate kiss

All because of fresh fish,onila talk true joo
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 08, 2015
I fear this guy, e just murder him 2yr old pet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Planting Tomato - My Experience(photos) / My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.