Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa (1217 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by DONSMITH123(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
A former governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Balarabe Musa, has said that it was clear from the assets listed by President Muhammadu Buhari in his public declaration of assets that he is a multi-billionaire, who also wields enormous power and influence and cannot therefore be seen as a peasant committed to the well being of the less privileged.

Though the Second Republic governor noted that the declaration was better late than never, he said he doubts what the President declared, adding that it was at variance with the low profile and ‘poor man’ posture the president had wanted to foist on Nigerians.

He said: “Before the last election, Buhari had given us the erroneous impression that he was a poor man, requiring bank loans to buy nomination form and run his campaigns, but now he has shown that he has cash of N30 million, huge investments in companies and banks and farm assets.

“By this declaration, it is clear that Buhari is one of the wealthy and influential Nigerians, who wield enormous power. He can therefore, no longer pretend to be among the poor masses and I doubt if he can still effect the change he promised the poor. We are therefore, waiting and watching to see the expected change.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/07/buhari-is-not-the-poor-man-he-pretends-to-be-balarabe-musa/

Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Balarabe Musa is an old outdated , looser and ......i will be back

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by modath(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Did PMB kill Balarabe Musa's beloved ram (Eid el kabir ram projection) ?...

He is unfit to tie the shoes on PMB's feet, he matters not. sad, he is free to keep on wailing...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok! We love him the way he is......... Thank you Oga Musa!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by DONSMITH123(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
modath:

Did PMB kill Balarabe Musa's beloved ram (Eid el kabir ram projection) ?...

ahahahahahah....help me ask am o
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by specco(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
He hoodwinked Nigerians and exhibited false humility. The man is stupendously rich both in cash and assets. The truth is comming out.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by modath(f): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by modath(f): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Abi nah cheesy, his matter is like a mediocre defender who knows he is unable to tackle a prolific striker & has resorted to kicking his shins.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by Gogetta(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
It's a pity, a man I used to have immense respect for, gradually becoming a senile nuisance, only second to Ezeife. Smh
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Am surprise it took Nigerians this long to know the person of BUHARI. He is a hypocrisy, 100% corrupt, and a bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by DONSMITH123(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
stickncarrot:
Am surprise it took Nigerians this long to know the person of BUHARI. He is a hypocrisy, 100% corrupt, and a bigot.

bros, can you prove it?
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
stickncarrot:

chai!, which hospital they loose this failure from again? Give us your prove Mr. Man
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by dbabba: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oga Musa, se na cigar blacken your lips like this abi na goro? It's like the nicotine has affected your sense of reasoning. Buhari has never said he's poor. We all know he is not poor. Albeit he is not greedily rich like you lots who continually syphon public funds to your personal bank accounts, unrepentantly enriching yourselves with loots that's enough to build an AC cold enough to freeze hell.
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gogetta:
It's a pity, a man I used to have immense respect for, gradually becoming a senile nuisance, only second to Ezeife. Smh

Balarabe is just trying to be relevant again...He is looser.
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
We are waiting...
I still remain my humble self "BobomeeWeeklyProfit" . with a ranking of 6 today
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by DONSMITH123(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

chai!, which hospital they loose this failure from again? Give us your prove Mr. Man

Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
dbabba:
Oga Musa, se na cigar blacken your lips like this abi na goro? It's like the nicotine has affected your sense of reasoning. Buhari has never said he's poor. We all know he is not poor. Albeit he is not greedily rich like you lots who continually syphon public funds to your personal bank accounts, unrepentantly enriching yourselves with loots that's enough to build an AC cold enough to freeze hell.

God bless you my brother, may your tea never lack milk.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
stickncarrot:

too much okene weed no good for your system
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
DONSMITH123:

bros, can you prove it?

The key indicators are his asset declaration and appointments thus far.
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by DONSMITH123(m): 4:55am On Sep 08, 2015
stickncarrot:

The key indicators are his asset declaration and appointments thus far.

Not really my brother. That shows the kind of man he is. Imagine a one time president and a minister having only 30M.
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by WailingWailer00(m): 5:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Buhari is a Fraudster-Tinubu grin
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Not really my brother. That shows the kind of man he is. Imagine a one time president and a minister having only 30M.

You must be kidding me to believe that Buhari has 30m. How did it get to 30m when before the election it was 1m ?
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by DONSMITH123(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2015
stickncarrot:

You must be kidding me to believe that Buhari has 30m. How did it get to 30m when before the election it was 1m ?

guy between Buhari and Jonathan or any other past leaders, who is less corrupt or who is a saint among them?
Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by emmasege: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2015
I don't understand why some people can't just stand Buhari being criticized for whatever reason. To them, he is a god who is all righteous and faultless. Many of them are yet to come to the term with the fact that they have been scammed and being scammed. How can a man who claimed not to own a million naira before election and owned only two houses, suddenly now has more than 30M and four houses? Are we talking about a man who wants to fight corruption but then is guilty of nepotism (favouring his kindred)? Some people don't know that nepotism is the worst from of corruption and is one of the reasons for the decadence in the public service. How can a President who claims to be all righteous travel to the USA with his son?, did that boy pay for his flight and did Sai Baba use his own personal money for his son's upkeep while he was there?.
Balarabe Musa said the naked truth, but bigotry and dogmatism have beclouded the sense of reasoning of Buharians.
I pity the generations of some ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not The Poor Man He Pretends To Be – Balarabe Musa by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2015
emmasege:
I don't understand why some people can't just stand Buhari being criticized for whatever reason. To them, he is a god who is all righteous and faultless. Many of them are yet to come to the term with the fact that they have been scammed and being scammed. How can a man who claimed not to own a million naira before election and owned only two houses, suddenly now has more than 30M and four houses? Are we talking about a man who wants to fight corruption but then is guilty of nepotism (favouring his kindred)? Some people don't know that nepotism is the worst from of corruption and is one of the reasons for the decadence in the public service. How can a President who claims to be all righteous travel to the USA with his son?, did that boy pay for his flight and did Sai Baba use his own personal money for his son's upkeep while he was there?.
Balarabe Musa said the naked truth, but bigotry and dogmatism have beclouded the sense of reasoning of Buharians.
I pity the generations of some ignoramus.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed? Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees From Benue / [UPDATED] Military Takes Over In Burkina Faso / Ghana Judiciary In Crisis. Bribery Scandal: 34 Judges Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.