Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? (11150 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / 4 Ways Women Control Men (without Men Even Knowing It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Apart from sex that gives men pleasure and the children we have, what else are women beneficial to men? apart from sex, women are nothing in the society, what do men need them for and what benefit is a woman to a man if not for sex and to produce children? mind you its a men's world so men own the world but women what else are they of any benefit?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by safe06: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
when you realise the saying "it is a man's world", not "its a men's world", then and there will you know the other benefits of a woman to her husband asides sex and conception.. undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by menix(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Even if u ask Baba who created them, He will find it difficult to answer..

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
menix:
Even if u ask Baba who created them, He will find it difficult to answer..
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by falconey(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
sex and more sex

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
bro ure right
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by vizkiz: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
next time you wanna create a thread, thhink with your brain and not your ass!!!

she is meant to be your "other half"

A WOMAN is more than an instrument for pleasure dummy! undecided

She is meant to plan with you

She is meant to be an helping hand

She is there to hold you up (emotionally/financially/spiritually) when ever you are down

She is not just a sex tool and a child bearing machine! She is a woman! smiley

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by MRSANITY(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
nothing mehn

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
vizkiz:

She is there to hold you up (emotionally/financially/spiritually) when ever you are down

and who told u we cant plan for ourself? who told u we cant make money by ourself?

11 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by DTOBS(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
vizkiz:

God will bless you for me....grin

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by passionate88: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
heartaches deaths detention beatings, etc.

The devil's advocate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Dekatron(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
IMO, NOTHING.

Thats why I am not crazy about marriage or something. I mean, I am quite young, but for my mates that look forward to marriage, I am odd out. I wll marry, dnt get it wrong, but I really do not see something to look forward to.

I can cook GOOD FOOD THAT I WANT. I once felt like :- I WANT TO EAT EGUSHI SOUP, WITH UGWU & MACKEREL FISH (TITUS FISH) and DODO with rice. In hours, IT WAS DONE. I FELT SATISFIED

I wash my clothes & I take my decision. Except ofcourse SEXUAL GRATIFICATION. Thats just what is hard yet possible after all, we have monks & Rev. Fathers

Therefore, basically IMO, nothing is special in marriage apart from Kids which I can choose to have & not get married.

Same thing for dating. . I have a GF sha. . . Lol

Men benefits nothing (I mean REAL MEN - Not woman wrappers and Mumu men that are foolish) from those Wenches and women -- apart from sex which THEY ALSO WANT. Therefore, theoretically, MEN GAIN NOTHING & LOSE E'ry THING

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by DTOBS(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
MRSANITY:
nothing mehn
You and the op obviously share the same thing in common; your MPT (marginal propensity to think) is low....

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by safe06: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
quote author=vizkiz post=37763766]next time you wanna create a thread, thhink with your brain and not your ass!!!

[/quote]

weldone bro...you are the man... coolbut you could say what you want to say without insults u know? undecided
DTOBS,...weldone too..

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by passionate88: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
Apart from sex that gives men pleasure and the children we have, what else are women beneficial to men? apart from sex, women are nothing in the society, what do men need them for and what benefit is a woman to a man if not for sex and to produce children? mind you its a men's world so men own the world but women what else are they of any benefit? cc lalasticlala wats ur answer? ishilove what benefit are ur kind to us?
They are something. don't say they are nothing in the society. that's a very wrong assumption.
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
some of y'all's answers are literally repulsive.....

she's not meant to be anything to you or for you. she's a person. she lives her life bad, good, great or horrible and then she goes to heaven or hell (if u believe in that stuff which i do). She's not some accessory to your life you annoying twats...... Gosh.

Where on earth do you guys get the sense of entitlement that you have..... its disgusting

6 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by DTOBS(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
Apart from sex that gives men pleasure and the children we have, what else are women beneficial to men? apart from sex, women are nothing in the society, what do men need them for and what benefit is a woman to a man if not for sex and to produce children? mind you its a men's world so men own the world but women what else are they of any benefit? cc lalasticlala wats ur answer? ishilove what benefit are ur kind to us?
I wouldn't doubt it if you come from a broken home (no insult, just trying to reason alonh with you as a Nigerian).

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by vizkiz: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
and who told u we cant plan for ourself? who told u we cant make money by ourself?

I think you need to upgrade your OS. You did not decode my message smiley

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
passionate88:
heartaches deaths detention beatings, etc.

The devil's advocate.
LAUGH AND FAINTS
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Dekatron(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

she's not meant to be anything to you or for you. she's a person. she lives her life bad, good, great or horrible and then she goes to heaven or hell (if u believe in that stuff which i do). She's not some accessory to your life you annoying twats...... Gosh.

Where on earth do you guys get the sense of entitlement that you have..... its disgusting

If I started dating you today, wat do I stand to gain?

Remember, my life was normal before we started dating

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
vizkiz:

I think you need to upgrade your OS. You did not decode my message smiley
bro its this same women that are the cause of the world's evil predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by jonaifame22(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nagging! They're very good at it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by vizkiz: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2015

weldone bro...you are the man... coolbut you could say what you want to say without insults u know? undecided

those are not insults. Calling him a dummy is because he wasn't thinking before typing such silly stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dekatron:

LMAO
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
For companionship, support, mind rubbing /brainstorming, home care, respect ...etc

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dekatron:

Do I stand to gain something?
Abeg, its a human relationship. Like all others including the ones u have wit ur friends, sibs, etc. Its not supposed to be about gain. I dont understand u people....

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

she was created for one thing, and its to give men helping hand as in SEX, "dog style, missionary, touch ur toe, leg on d shoulder.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by SkinnyDude(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
had it been i was not an only son, i would have said 'to hell with women and marriage'...
but i dont want to break my parents heart

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by vizkiz: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

someone just unleashed her demon! cheesy
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
had it been i was not an only son, i would have said 'to hell with women and marriage'...
but i dont want to break my parents heart
LOL LMAO
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
she was created for one thing, and its to give men helping hand as in SEX, "dog style, missionary, touch ur toe, leg on d shoulder.
i feel like cursing u in igbo

i'm out of here
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Baby, have fun. These people are having fun by talking random nonesense grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! / Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho / I Want To Marry Her But She Said...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.