Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Do You Think Our Cries Can Be Heard From Nairaland???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Our Cries Can Be Heard From Nairaland???? (274 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Do You Think Our Cries Can Be Heard From Nairaland???? / What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Our Cries Can Be Heard From Nairaland???? by emmanuel596(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Everyday we read different stories about our government and happenings around Nigeria on nairaland we criticise and bring up good ideas and solutions on how things should be done for the betterment of all Nigerians....my question now. is there any government organisations or agencies that check social media's for ideas nd public opinions on the way and manner citizens feels about certain things...do you ever think all our topics and forums on nairaland will ever reach the ears of our government anytime soon
Re: Do You Think Our Cries Can Be Heard From Nairaland???? by chocolateme(f): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
I am yet to find out that one?
Sometimes I think it all starts and ends there, that its just all about the fun, thrills and knowing about what is happening in the world and its environs. Yet to see solutions proffered via the (spokesman of the need oracle) NL.
Re: Do You Think Our Cries Can Be Heard From Nairaland???? by axiliborha(f): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
I DON'T know
Re: Do You Think Our Cries Can Be Heard From Nairaland???? by Uncleodi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yes! Even channels TV read Niraland updates.
Re: Do You Think Our Cries Can Be Heard From Nairaland???? by multikolour(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
just for fun

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Publications Via CBA Frontpages / FRC Wants Buhari To Set Borrowing Limits For All Tiers Of Govt / TSA Implementation: No Going Back On Sept.15 Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.