Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... (2169 Views)

Dino Malaye, AY And RMD Hang Out Together (Photos) / Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set / Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by DJBIGGY(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ini Edo!!! RMD!!! Hmmm this y'all are getting this cozy for a pic can make one wonder ooo. And she also says she is still crushing on him. Gbese re ooo. I now imagine what you will say when you see the next picture below. Oya look down;

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/09/these-pictures-of-ini-edo-and-rmd-will.html

Issokay, Continue... in #patiencejonathansvoice

Re: These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by pyyxxaro: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
RMD RMD RMD

How many times I don call u soooó

If you wise,

stay away from this old layer

Else she go finish you ooõ cry

If I de lie, go ask her former water yam hubby embarassed

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by jaytee01(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
pyyxxaro:
RMD RMD RMD

How many times I don call u soooó

If you wise,

stay away from this old layer

Else she go finish you ooõ cry

If I de lie, go ask her former water yam hubby embarassed
grin
Re: These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by pretydiva(f): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nor let him wife catch oo..dont say I didn't warn u
Re: These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by pyyxxaro: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
jaytee01:
grin

cry

If I don't warn Him !!! Who Will grin
Re: These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by jaytee01(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
pyyxxaro:

cry

If I don't warn Him !!! Who Will grin
Don't worry, bros. I support u

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by nnowu(f): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Just a harmless hugg,this my 8th year of marriage,still crushing over him!
Re: These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by Chestar5(f): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
nnowu:

hmmmnnn
Re: These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by baralatie(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
nnowu:

**clears throat **

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by Shebarh(f): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
OK o
Re: These Pictures Of Ini Edo And RMD Will Make You Go Hmmm... by Haywhymido(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
I was here

(1) (Reply)

See Beggar Who Drives A 15million Naira Audi TT / Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? / Rihanna Goes Unclad In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.