Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies (2980 Views)

8 Ways To Start Your Married Life Out On A Good Note / ji / A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by shegsrules(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Poll
Question: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies?
Wife
Mother
Babymama
Daughter

A guy's life could be very complicated as to who to satisfy first among this group of ladies,a wife is a companion for life and so is very important to a guy, also a mother who is the first source of strength to a guy is equally important as well as a babymama who help prove to the world that a guy is fertile , and not to forget that as a responsible guy we live for our children.so as a guy who do you think will come first when taking decisions.

Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by chocolateme(f): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
You can get ALL IN ONE.
Na a daughter graduated from daughter to baby mama to wife and then to mother.
So I choose alli in one.
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by FYB(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
The love for a mother is great but definitely not compared to a wife.
Daughter is lovely too
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by IVORY2009(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
All of d above..
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by kiddkash(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
baby mama is hot. will come first
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by shegsrules(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
chocolateme:
You can get ALL IN ONE.
Na a daughter graduated from daughter to baby mama to wife and then to mother.
So I choose alli in one.

Various stages with its growth, but how about picking one at a stage

1 Like

Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by therealdeal10: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
My mum always

1 Like

Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by shegsrules(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
FYB:
The love for a mother is great but definitely not compared to a wife.
Daughter is lovely too

Mama - wonderful
Babymama - make I ask flavour, tuface and may d n co if dem go pick that one grin
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by shegsrules(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
IVORY2009:
All of d above..

All of the above no dey d options
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by shegsrules(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
kiddkash:
baby mama is hot. will come first

E b like u na d pic u wan use choose, as e b like u c wetin d trip u for d baby mama body

1 Like

Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by lilmax(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why is babymama on the list?
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by shegsrules(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
therealdeal10:
My mum always

Nice pick, any reason?
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by shegsrules(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
lilmax:
Why is babymama on the list?

That's d latest in town, born and give. As some wives d do career woman.
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by IVORY2009(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
shegsrules:

All of the above no dey d options
for exam question he dey. grin
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by lilmax(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
shegsrules:

That's d latest in town, born and give. As some wives d do career woman.
she's not worth it undecided
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by kiddkash(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
shegsrules:

E b like u na d pic u wan use choose, as e b like u c wetin d trip u for d baby mama body
yeah
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by therealdeal10: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dere's no relationship lyk a mother n her son
It's d best

Wife will always come 2nd
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Not a guy..so?

Here to read lies.
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
There is nothing confusing about that grid up there.
Babymamma is just all 'bout the child. That's where her right ends. She shouldn't be in the picture.

The various women in a man's life are all important and should be able to respect their boundaries.
Gen 2:24, Eccl 4:9-10
Matt 19:4-6 ...(6) ...wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man (sidechick, babymamma, MOTHER, father, sisters, brothers...etc) put asunder!.

^^^God's view on marriage

I feel mothers that hustle for their son's love are insecure, because if she is so busy and loved up with her husband_ she would have better things to do. My MIL for example,her omugwo doesn't pass 1mth o. She would say her husband is missing her...fiam, she done disappear.

Secondly,guys that place their mothers above their wives are confused...unconscionable level of confusion. If you are married to a woman that you can have mind to place as a second fiddle, then you need orientation(from your 'special mother'),'should probably not be married to the innocent woman or you're married to the wrong woman. Nobody should tell me my mother suffered for me...I know right. A mother's nurture should be straight outta love, not for some cheap emotional blackmail.
Your mother has been getting good loving from her husband, now you are married...you say it's still her? Are you okay?
So the wife is supposed to wait till her son grows and gets married, then start dragging love with the DIL? And the cycle continues? ??

As for wives and daughters, no sane mother would feel threatened. Dads gat this natural bond with their daughters. As long as it's healthy, it's safe and allowed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by cococandy(f): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
]There is nothing confusing about that grid up there.
Babymamma is just all 'bout the child. That's where her right ends. She shouldn't be in the picture.

The various women in a man's life are all important and should be able to respect their boundaries.

I feel mothers that hustle for their son's love are insecure, because if she is so busy and loved up with her husband_ she would have better things to do. My MIL for example,her omugwo doesn't pass 1mth o. She would say her husband is missing her...fiam, she done disappear.

Secondly,guys that place their mothers above their wives are confused...unconscionable level of confusion. If you are married to a woman that you can have mind to place as a second fiddle, then you need orientation(from your 'special mother'),'should probably not be married to the innocent woman or you're married to the wrong woman. Nobody should tell me my mother suffered for me...I know right. A mother's nurture should be straight outta love, not for some cheap emotional blackmail.
Your mother has been getting good loving from her husband, now you are married...you say it's still her? Are you okay?
So the wife is supposed to wait till her son grows and gets married, then start dragging love with the DIL? And the cycle continues? ??

As for wives and daughters, no sane mother would feel threatened. Dads gat this natural bond with their daughters. As long as it's healthy, it's safe and allowed. [/font][/i]
@bold. grin I guess so.
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
cococandy:

@bold. grin I guess so.

Nne the matter tire me o. I wonder if their mothers don't give them orientation. No son of mine would grow up and say that rubbish (my mother first, then you)to his wife. Except I don't hear it...my reaction would really shock him.

Give me my respect, that motherly respect. Then go meet your wife. Let my husband and I enjoy our old age-love, I heard that's when it's sweet sef. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by Truckpusher(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
See WAEC question grin
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by kennyman2000(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
My mum, anytime, any day..

Mum,
wife,
daughter,
Baby mama...
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by kennyman2000(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Nne the matter tire me o. I wonder if their mothers don't give them orientation. No son of mine would grow up and say that rubbish (my mother first, then you)to his wife. Except I don't hear it...my reaction would really shock him.

Give me my respect, that motherly respect. Then go meet your wife. Let my husband and I enjoy our old age-love, I heard that's when it's sweet sef. grin

That motherly respect is what some people still mistake for that motherly love hence they still place their mothers love over that of their wives. Someone like me is a good case study.
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by cococandy(f): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Na suffer head wives that didn't have any love from the husbands of their youth that turn into those clingy over bearing MILs later in life.

When they should be in retirement strolling the globe with their husbands and enjoying their old age together since they don't have kids to support or mortgage to pay anymore.
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by cococandy(f): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
kennyman2000:

That motherly respect is what some people still mistake for that motherly love hence they still place their mothers love over that of their wives. Someone like me is a good case study.
Motherly love is still different.
No one can love you like your mom and you can't love another woman like your mom.
But it's a different kind of love.

You have a romantic love with your wife. And a filial love for your mom. That's two parallels that shouldn't meet. Why the comparison self.

Some kind of funny questions these nairalanders ask.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
cococandy:

Na suffer head wives that didn't have any love from the husbands of their youth that turn into those clingy over bearing MILs later in life.

When they should be in retirement strolling the globe with their husbands and enjoying their old age together since they don't have kids to support or mortgage to pay anymore.

Gbam. You sabi them well-well. Their husbands probably didn't carry them along in their marriages, so they start looking for their kids own to interfere in.

kennyman2000:

Motherly love is in a different sphere on its own and shouldn't be compared for any reason.

That doesn't change the fact that out there, in so many marriages there are mothers that go 'bout dragging love with their DILs.
These kinda mothers account for a large percentage(%) of marital troubles.

If you treat your wife well, she wouldn't even have time to notice who you love pass...that would be your own secret or problem sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by kennyman2000(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Gbam. You sabi them well-well. Their husbands probably didn't carry them along in their marriages, so they start looking for their kids own to interfere in.

Motherly love is in a different sphere on its own and shouldn't be compared for any reason.

That doesn't change the fact that out there, in so many marriages there are mothers that go 'bout dragging love with their DILs.
These kinda mothers account for a large percentage(%) of marital troubles.

If you treat your wife well, she wouldn't even have time to notice who you love pass...that would be your own secret or problem sef.

Nice explanation up there.. To each his own anyway..
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by Haywhymido(m): 2:08am On Sep 08, 2015
My mother.
Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by Haywhymido(m): 2:20am On Sep 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
There is nothing confusing about that grid up there.

As for wives and daughters, no sane mother would feel threatened. Dads gat this natural bond with their daughters. As long as it's healthy, it's safe and allowed.
who asked u for epistle dear Who comes first dat is the question, it is not who u love most. Who do u 1st think of when u wake up after God. Dis is expected to be different frm one person to another due to individual's differences.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2015
Haywhymido:
who asked u for epistle dear Who comes first dat is the question, it is not who u love most. Who do u 1st think of when u wake up after God. Dis is expected to be different frm one person to another due to individual's differences.

Uncle, reading isn't compulsory. Since it's expected to differ, why is my epistle affecting your you like this?
Maybe your allergy to epistles didn't make you notice this excerpt from the original post.
... so as a guy who do you think will come first when taking decisions?

What is the difference between who you love most and who you think of first after God, do you wake up to think of your enemy? ??
If your wife happens to tell you that after God it's her father tomorrow, you will run to NL and open thread_ your ilk would be the first to attack.
Stop trying to be smart by half, because we all know what this question means.

Don't let me disfigure this your rebuttal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies by Jennydoris(f): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2015
My mum first.. without her my wife wouldn't have met me.
Then my wife before my daughter..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? / Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. / yhtread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.